It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya insists Saif al-Islam Gaddafi should be tried at home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
guardian

NTC says that the International Criminal Court should not be allowed to try Saif Gaddafi for his role in Libya's civil war

Libyan officials are determined to resist attempts to bring Muammar Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam, before the international criminal court, claiming he should instead face justice at home.

Oh Deer. it seems that NTC wants to try Saif al-Islam Gaddafi i guess Saif al-Islam Gaddafi knows to much so thats why they want him in Libya, as we know that Saif al-Islam Gaddafi if goes back in Libya he wont have a fair trail in fact he will face the same fate as his father.

"We will not accept that our sovereignty be violated like that," he said. "We will put him on trial here. This is where he must face the consequences of what he has done. We will prove to the world that we are a civilised people with a fair justice system.
Really NTC? a fair Justice system? yea i can see that how you did that by killing your own POWs rather then maknig them live to face a fair trail justice system, what a joke the NTC is.

If they want Saif al-Islam dead so badly i guess it really makes sense that Saif al-Islam knows to much on what really happened.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

join