It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Hello from the UK , India. I quite agree with your comment. There's nothing wrong with preparation and from what i can gather there is no OWS support here, we are the one's that will continue existence that are not the elite, LOL they need diversity. but a site that incites and develops a sense of preparation and a non-threating survivalist focus is not a threat to the authorities. They see us as more a group of people worldwide that will persist regardless.

Those that don't scenario prepare, i.e with rational explanations or play down . p.s i didn't play down issues more shed light on what is likely the cause, and probably in India too with your ohh so friendly neighbour.

I love India, beautiful place.

The fact I do say Namaste at the end of my post does not mean I am necessarily from India
. A great possibility indeed but not case. Although, if me words have inspired you or made you understand something about the situation, then word up, it is the best I could have done.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
There is no evidence that it will hit, there is evidence it will be a near miss that is all

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by djDubZ

Finally someone that can see the truth and isn't fear mongering

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
55 MILLION TONS of Asteroid Hurled between our Earth and our Moon

IF it were to wonder off its course even just alittle, could get caught up in earth or luna gravity and impact equiv to 65 tons of nuclear/atom bombs!

Don't worry guys, according to this video it won't strike the Earth for another century.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

And in any cases, wouldn't it make much more sense to hold the exercise before the event, so that should the event occur, everyone knows what to do and any problems that might arise have aready been spotted and dealt with?

You don't wait until the building is burning down to hold a fire drill!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by mockrock

I see you still do not understand the concept of *preparedness training*.

Calling it an exercise normalizes the unusual, they will be able to move troops...

No, the majority of the people who speak English and are educated understand what an "exercise" or "drill" is and what it means.

And no, they are not going to "move troops" as part of this.....it is best thought of a "virtual test" if that helps to understand. It is a "thought exercise", and the people involved practice as if all the things are being put into motion, such as actually moving equipment around, and providing emergency crews, etc.

It is "pretend".....that's what it means to practice a large-scale event of this type. You don't waste resources by actually corralling everything into motion as if it were real-life.

On 9/11 they were also having one of these 'drills' which enabled the planes to get to the towers, if this 'drill' had not occurred the planes could have been intercepted... use your head.

We all know the definition of 'exercise' ! I think it is useful to be suspicious when you see so many events going off on the same day.

Large scale Tsunami alert test on the same day as YU55 on its own is circumstantial evidence... Add the unprecedented emergency test broadcast and communication takeover.. Then consider all our leaders on the 9th have the perfect excuse to get to their bunkers with the APEC leaders meeting. The APEC meeting will also have all the CEO's of the most influential companies.. I could ignore the other events as coincidences! But then to find an event that gives the elite an excuse to disappear on this day !! Think about it.. What are the odds of these 4 major coincidences ?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I see you still do not understand the concept of *preparedness training*.

Calling it an exercise normalizes the unusual, they will be able to move troops...

No, the majority of the people who speak English and are educated understand what an "exercise" or "drill" is and what it means.

And no, they are not going to "move troops" as part of this.....it is best thought of a "virtual test" if that helps to understand. It is a "thought exercise", and the people involved practice as if all the things are being put into motion, such as actually moving equipment around, and providing emergency crews, etc.

It is "pretend".....that's what it means to practice a large-scale event of this type. You don't waste resources by actually corralling everything into motion as if it were real-life.

On 9/11 they were also having one of these 'drills' which enabled the planes to get to the towers, if this 'drill' had not occurred the planes could have been intercepted... use your head.

We all know the definition of 'exercise' ! I think it is useful to be suspicious when you see so many events going off on the same day.

Large scale Tsunami alert test on the same day as YU55 on its own is circumstantial evidence... Add the unprecedented emergency test broadcast and communication takeover.. Then consider all our leaders on the 9th have the perfect excuse to get to their bunkers with the APEC leaders meeting. The APEC meeting will also have all the CEO's of the most influential companies.. I could ignore the other events as coincidences! But then to find an event that gives the elite an excuse to disappear on this day !! Think about it.. What are the odds of these 4 major coincidences ?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Argyll

And in any cases, wouldn't it make much more sense to hold the exercise before the event, so that should the event occur, everyone knows what to do and any problems that might arise have aready been spotted and dealt with?

You don't wait until the building is burning down to hold a fire drill!

The exercise is not to save us.. it is so we don't panic when we see troop movements, emergency services..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Way to go MockRock.. ELEnin has been proven to be an epic fail, and so this is the new ELEnin doom and gloom. Luckily for most of us, we were all warned another misinterpreted theory would arise.

Why am I not believing anything you've posted? Because it is poorly researched, and a flimsy guess on your part.. thanks for fear mongering. Great thread
I'm out.

31b

ETA: YouTube is not, will never be, a credited source.. it is literally classified, and categorized with Wikipedia (you mentioned YouTube earlier in this thread as a "source").
edit on 30-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

The youtube source was just a summary of the actual events. Read Leonid Elenin's discovery of the comet.. This was a staged event designed to keep us busy. There is no other name that this comet could have been called which would have caused more fear and intrigue.

Leonind Elenin either does not exist or more likely was paid to take credit for the discovery because his name fitted the purpose.. It was designed as a distraction for us and a code for the Elite all of which are gathering in Hawaii to get safely tucked away in the military base.

They have even come up with an excuse as to why they won't be at the Hawaii convention centre !! There are no other places in Hawaii that could host an event this size.. so if they are not at the www.hawaiiconvention.com... then where are they?
edit on 31-10-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Last month the condition code (certainty of calculated orbit) for YU55 was 0

(0 being certain and 9 being highly uncertain.)

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

But within the last couple of days that has changed to 3.. As this asteroid approaches and new calculations are made the certainty that the calculated orbit is accurate is decreasing.

This is unusual, usually we see the number go down as they gain more info.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Keep checking the condition code at the bottom of the above page in coming days. Now I would say to anyone who doubts there may be an issue.. Keep checking the condition code.

Nasa will give us enough information so they can't be blamed for not informing us but not enough to warn us..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

The minimum orbit intersection distance is 155 522.081 kilometer = 96 636.940 89 miles!

This is half the distance mainstream media is claiming !

"The huge space rock will miss our planet by just 200,000 miles on Tuesday, November 8, giving scientists a front-row seat for such a rare event."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

The minimum orbit intersection distance is 155 522.081 kilometer = 96 636.940 89 miles!

"The huge space rock will miss our planet by just 200,000 miles on Tuesday, November 8, giving scientists a front-row seat for such a rare event."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Can someone else check those numbers.. the box is on the click YU55 on the JPL NEO objects page, info is the additional information box.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Leonind Elenin either does not exist or more likely was paid to take credit for the discovery because his name fitted the purpose.. It was designed as a distraction for us and a code for the Elite all of which are gathering in Hawaii to get safely tucked away in the military base.

You're just making things up now, aren't you?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The youtube source was just a summary of the actual events. Read Leonid Elenin's discovery of the comet.. This was a staged event designed to keep us busy. There is no other name that this comet could have been called which would have caused more fear and intrigue.

Leonid Elenin's account of the discovery is extremely routine. The process of reporting and confirming it is a matter of public record, frequently pointed out on the interminable comet Elenin threads. Leonid could have given it nearly any name he wanted, but naming it after the discoverer is traditional. As for the childish word games that fearmongers played with the name, they could have done as much with any name. Indeed, people are playing the same games with 2005 YU 55. If the IAU really wanted to cause fear and intrigue, why not name it "Deathstar?"

You left out a third possibility: Leonid Elenin exists and fear mongers seized on three letters in his transliterated name to weave nonsensical conspiracy theories, which even now you are futilely attempting to resurrect. If a gigantic tsunami causing asteroid is going to impact the Pacific Ocean, why would anyone take shelter in Hawaii? It would literally be the worst place on Earth to take refuge against a tsunami!

They have even come up with an excuse as to why they won't be at the Hawaii convention centre !! There are no other places in Hawaii that could host an event this size.. so if they are not at the www.hawaiiconvention.com... then where are they?

Just who are "they," anyway? This fearmongering is tedious. My own theory is that the fearmongers are deliberately desensitizing the public by posting nonsense, so that when real disaster alerts are posted by people who actually understand the situation, the public will pay no heed.
edit on 31-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

Could this possibly be because the media aren't obsessively checking the JPL browser every fifteen minutes?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Leonid Elenin's account of the discovery is extremely routine. The process of reporting and confirming it is a matter of public record, frequently pointed out on the interminable comet Elenin threads. Leonid could have given it nearly any name he wanted, but naming it after the discoverer is traditional. As for the childish word games that fearmongers played with the name, they could have done as much with any name. Indeed, people are playing the same games with 2005 YU 55. If the IAU really wanted to cause fear and intrigue, why not name it "Deathstar?"

You left out a third possibility: Leonid Elenin exists and fear mongers seized on three letters in his transliterated name to weave nonsensical conspiracy theories, which even now you are futilely attempting to resurrect. If a gigantic tsunami causing asteroid is going to impact the Pacific Ocean, why would anyone take shelter in Hawaii? It would literally be the worst place on Earth to take refuge against a tsunami!

Just who are "they," anyway? This fearmongering is tedious. My own theory is that the fearmongers are deliberately desensitizing the public by posting nonsense, so that when real disaster alerts are posted by people who actually understand the situation, the public will pay no heed.
edit on 31-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

I agree Hawaii would be rubbish.. but a great excuse to not be around that day! and get to the real bunkers.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

Could this possibly be because the media aren't obsessively checking the JPL browser every fifteen minutes?

That's the second time I have checked it... the first was when it jumped in size to 400m

Come on this this is major news !! The miss distance just halved !

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

I cannot think of a single other event in history that would warrant regular checks of the JPL page !! I am guilty as charged !

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

I cannot think of a single other event in history that would warrant regular checks of the JPL page !! I am guilty as charged !

and when the miss distance has halved it proves these checks were rational !

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

That's the second time I have checked it... the first was when it jumped in size to 400m

Come on this this is major news !! The miss distance just halved !

For the final time...THE MISS DISTANCE HAS NOT HALVED...from the time when the JPL website was made available (to me anyway), the miss distance in the browser has always been 0.0022AU on November 9, 2011...it is still that way...Please relax on all these threads...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join