It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Annoy The Banksters!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can i get a summary of the vid? no sound D:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I once did this... only it was canned mackerel in tomato sauce poured into a condom. After mailing it I realized that the oil in the tomato sauce would probably dissolve the condom.
-And besides that... what would happen when the big mail bags was stacked on top of each other...???

I never found out, but I suppose a lot of people got really stinky mail in the following days

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like fun I will try it. I am kind of on the fence about OWS though. I really want Ron Paul to win the election and I don't think the OWS will support him even though, in my opinion they share alot of the same ideas. I stopped by the OWS group in Phoenix, AZ but it was early and there were only a few people there so I left. I also gave my name to the Ron Paul website today to see if I might be able to volenteer.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To anyone contemplating this idea you might want to read up on terms of the post office if you anticipate your mail getting delivered.

Take a look at Business Mail 101

If your correspondence is too heavy there is a chance your mail will hit the trash before the bank.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join