It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 Lost Tribes of Israel united with the modern day jews, the Lost Tribes maybe muslim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This post has to do with the re-unification of the 10 lost tribes of Israel with the jews. This is part of the prophecy of Ezekiel. Skorpion actually turned me onto this as i didn;t know what the modern day names for the tribes would be. The modern day names of the tribes are Afridi (ephriam), Gaji (Gad), Yusefzai (joseph). These peoples call themselves the Bani-Israel and in their traditions they were carried off from their homelands.

In Ezekiel 37:16-17, the prophet is told to write on one stick "For Judah..." and on the other, "For Joseph...". The prophet is then told that these two "sticks" or "trees" (Hebrew: Etzim) shall someday be reunited under One Shepherd... echoing the days of King David who first successfully united all the tribes many generations before.

It seems to me that the Palestinian bid for statehood may be this same re-unification described in this prophecy as many of these people may indeed be descendants of the lost tribes.

There was a series of deportations of Israelites from the northern kingdoms by the Assyrian Empire via several invasions from the periods of 740 B.C.E. to 722 B.C.E. including the sacking of the northern capitol of Samaria. These deportations spread the 10 tribes all over mesopotamia from Northern Iraq to the borders between Afghanistan and Pakistan. They never returned from their exile. In modern times they are muslim with jewish customs in their routines.

jewsandjoes.com...

This following link below speaks of their modern day tribal names.

www.israelforum.com...

Some of the tribes were nomadic and wondered the deserts, they call themselves the Pathans and they have many jewish customs like circumcision of male children on the 8th day and celebrating Yom Kippur. It is possible that their lineage can be found within the Palestinian peoples.

Could it be possible that these Lost Tribes now muslim with jewish traditions, are the lost tribes? How shall they be reunited with their jewish brothers? The prophecy by ezekiel says that the son of man (Jesus Christ) will bring them together again. Could it be by their belief in him?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Could it be possible that these Lost Tribes now muslim with jewish traditions, are the lost tribes?

I would say it's as possible as a good many other theories I've heard about the tribes of the kingdom of Israel.

How shall they be reunited with their jewish brothers? The prophecy by ezekiel says that the son of man (Jesus Christ) will bring them together again. Could it be by their belief in him?

Now that's a very good question, if you're thinking correctly here - with the bulk of the jews not ascribing to Jesus as messiah, and me not being aware of many palestinians that do either...AND the way these two are generally perceived as viewing each other...I think something pretty spectacular would have to happen for something like this.

Thanks for the thread and info, friend. Something for me to dig into.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is a tribe in Africa called the Lemba

The Lemba or Lembaa are an ethnic group numbering 70,000[1] in southern Africa who claim a common descent to the Jewish people.

what do you make this ?

edit on 28-10-2011 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Its from wikipedia, i take anything i read there with a grain of salt. Not saying it is impossible for them to have jewish connections but i'd be able to believe some of the tribes made it into ethopia first since that is where the ark of the covenant is supposed to have been taken when the babylonians sacked jerusalem in the 500's B.C.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

These people are real.

try this :
link

The first striking thing about the Y chromosomes of the Lemba is that you find this particular chromosomal type (Cohen modal haplotype) that is characteristic of the Jewish priesthood in a frequency that is similar to what you see in major Jewish populations. Something just under one out of every 10 Lemba that we looked at had this particular Y chromosomal type that appears to be a signature of Jewish ancestry. Perhaps even more striking is the fact that this Cohen genetic signature is strongly associated with a particular clan in the Lemba. Most of the Cohen modal haplotypes that we observe are carried by individuals of the Buba clan which, in Lemba oral tradition, had a leadership role in bringing the Lemba out of Israel."

edit on 28-10-2011 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
At least this is more likely then the various theories which posited that they wandered off to other parts of the world, and turned into the British, or became black Americans.
Consider the irony of the possibility that Saddam Hussein might have had Israelite genes in him.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Actually you should read what Genesis 48 and 49 says about the subject. Chap 49 states that by the time of Shiloh and the last days the tribes of Israel would become nations. But in chap 48 Joseph's lot is broken up between his 2 boys. Ephraim and Manasseh. In the prophecy Ephraim is prophesied to become a multitude of nations. Dozens if not hundreds of nations.

Per the prophesies most if not all the nations of the world will be run by Israelites. Even if they don't remember where they came from.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The ten tribes that were taken north eventually made there way over the caucus mountains settling in parts of russia and then Europe to the new world . If you read chapters 48 and 49 of Genesis it gives clues to who these modern day countries are . I believe the united states and Great Britian are the tribes of Manassah and Ephraim .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

This theory is
a) lacking in historical evidence
b) very implausible in practical terms

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought it was funny that one night I had a dream that told me - clearly - that "You are from the tribe of Manasseh" which I'd never HEARD of. It was weird to look it up - I'm not Jewish or Christian. I'm pagan.
Where did THAT dream come from? lol Crazy.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I looked into this a few years ago and I can assure you, the 10 lost tribes are known and the people who belong to them are already known, even if the people don't know themselves.

And there are 60 prophecies in the Bible as to why Britain and her colonies are the Tribe of Ephraim.
There maybe some Muslims who are part of the 10 lost tribes, who knows?

Maybe I will write a thread on my research into this, as it the Key to opening the Old and New Testament prophecies.

When I found this out, I got a renewed sense of purpose and a connection to the stories in the Bible.

As I have Romany gypsy blood I may well be Jewish as that is what the Roma believe. But I am also an Ephraimite.

In Hebrew, 'British' means 'Covenant Men' or 'Men of the Covenant'.
Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
At least this is more likely then the various theories which posited that they wandered off to other parts of the world, and turned into the British, or became black Americans.
Consider the irony of the possibility that Saddam Hussein might have had Israelite genes in him.

He very well might have had Israelite genes, Osama bin Laden may have had them as well. There is no doubt in my mind that some of the Lost Tribes may have been killed in the Afghanistan war and the war in Iraq. It is thought that today the Lost Tribes may be numbered amoung the Kurds (who are nomadic and have been without a nation of their own for millenia) as well as the Pashan that dwell on the borders of Pakistan and afghanistan whom have hebrew features and hebrew traditions and maintain hebrew names unlike many of the other muslim tribes in the area. The Pashan even celebrate the feast of lights, the feast of tabernacles and the feast of passover and they wear their beards in the traditional Israelite style. They have many more hebrew customs, yet they claim to be islamic. Apparently some of the Lost Tribes accept Jesus Christ as the messiah where their jewish brothers do not.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I looked into this a few years ago and I can assure you, the 10 lost tribes are known and the people who belong to them are already known, even if the people don't know themselves.

And there are 60 prophecies in the Bible as to why Britain and her colonies are the Tribe of Ephraim.
There maybe some Muslims who are part of the 10 lost tribes, who knows?

Maybe I will write a thread on my research into this, as it the Key to opening the Old and New Testament prophecies.

When I found this out, I got a renewed sense of purpose and a connection to the stories in the Bible.

As I have Romany gypsy blood I may well be Jewish as that is what the Roma believe. But I am also an Ephraimite.

In Hebrew, 'British' means 'Covenant Men' or 'Men of the Covenant'.
Peace

Well, present the evidence or bible passages that speak of the tribe of ephriam and mannasseh being brittish or of brittsh descent. I have never heard of that but i am willing to find out more on the matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For a good explanation of where some of the ten tribes ended up the below booklet is very informative.

www.thetrumpet.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The United States and Britian in Prophecy

Something to remember that many people fail to grasp is that when the bible speaks of Israel, its is refering to the lost tribes and not the country of Israel. When the bible speaks of the tribe of Judah, it is speaking of the modern country of Israel.

edit on 29-10-2011 by triune because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by triune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join