It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instead of OWS it should be OWH....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The OWS people really need to get the facts straight. The people they should be protesting are at the White-house. It's they and the international corporations that have trashed this economy and caused your pain. So I say they should re-name their revolt the OWH (Occupy White House).

Let's see if they get a wink and a nod when they redirect their efforts there where the root of the problem lives.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don't forget all of the career politicians in congress.

Sign me up for this one!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Can you just imagine what that would look like ? What would the MSM say about them if they went to the real source of the problem.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's the big banks and big businesses that control the White House so I think they got it right for once.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

This is what I'm talking about.

Sign me up.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Without the money the men and women in the white house got ZERO. Have you ever wondered why someone would spend millions of their own money to gain a seat in congress that only pays a couple hundred thousand?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I agree that there should be an OWH, as well as an OFR.

But, kind of as this picture shows, they (OWS) aren't completely off target, just a little narrow sighted.
edit on 28-10-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Your right!!

The problem is this is a liberal protests movement
they love Obama and have listen to his class warfare
hate speeches and are indoctrinated.

Occupy the white house and occupy the fed.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Without the money the men and women in the white house got ZERO. Have you ever wondered why someone would spend millions of their own money to gain a seat in congress that only pays a couple hundred thousand?
Get people of honesty and integrity and trillions won't matter.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
there are well over 200 Millionaires holding office in Congress ...... Most are invested in BOA and Goldman Sachs ...... Imagine that OWS Protesters everywhere BUT where the Millionaires that make the laws, spend our money and write tax codes are....... Ironic but understand this is a democratic Strategy - Diversion to brain wash the masses .....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Pops, that is not true at all.
You're just listening to the lies spread by the MSM.

This movement is NOT in support of Obama, even if some of the participants may be. That's okay. There is room for all opinions, as this should be a grounds for an open forum so that all voices are heard and all people can be educated.

There are TONS of Ron Paul/libertarian/conservative activists involved in this movement, as well as those (such as myself and many many more) who are very well informed of the corruption of Obama/the White House/Congress/The FEDERAL RESERVE.

You are so blinded if what you stated above is truly your perception of what OWS is about.

Good luck in searching out the truth and coming up with a well rounded opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How freaking totally super greased awesome would it be to see the Halls and Floor of Congress Occupied...

on C-span. That would be the MOST viewers they ever had.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
S&F

Yes, the source of the problem would be a much better concentration of power.

edit on 28-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I like the term FLEA Party myself.

new topics

top topics

join