It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teslasecret.com Scam or Not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hey All, Just wondering if anyone out there bought this Ebook. I really dont have 47 bucks to waste if it is just another scam.

Anyway if you have the extra cash and a little background in electronics maybe you could tell me if this really works.

I know it is most likely just a scam to get your cash.

Thanks

Tesla Secret link

edit on 28-10-2011 by lunchmanstan because: forgot to paste the link

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's being sold on clickbank, so it's most likely bunk. But also if it's on CB they'll be a refund option. So why not buy it and just refund it if its crap?

www.teslasecret.com...

Their refund function will be legit, otherwise clickbank wouldn't allow them their affiliates

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
When a web page, or even a person, says something will do this or that – and they offer no proof of their claims – you can probably come to the quick conclusion that their claims are bogus and fraudulent.

If this information was true – do you not think that the authority wouldn’t have clamped down on this product by now?

This is bogus – if you send your money to purchase this product/information you will be giving your resources away.

We all want to believe in technology that will help us lead a better life – and I personally believe it exists.

But, truth be told: you are not going to find it on a web page, which is stereotypical of fly-by-night-marketing.

Save your cash, and save yourself from disappointment.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
Hey All, Just wondering if anyone out there bought this Ebook. I really dont have 47 bucks to waste if it is just another scam.

If it was possible to build a device for 100 bucks in parts that would eliminate your need for electricity, then it would already be available retail, you wouldn't need to buy a book to see how to build it yourself. It reminds me of the "miracle" devices you could buy for your car back in the 70's that were reported to double or triple your gas mileage. They sold quite well and they made absolutely no difference in mileage at all. I say scam.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am reading it right now will post what I find

It is the eBook
edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks for introducing me to that windbag!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
I am reading it right now will post what I find

It is the eBook
edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: (no reason given)

please please share..
is it something to do with perpetual motion?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Okay so I am at chapter 2 It looks to me to be based on radiant energy..

Just check youtube, I could post link but there are like ten thousand..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Okay so I am at chapter 2 It looks to me to be based on radiant energy..

Just check youtube, I could post link but there are like ten thousand..

ok excuse my last post. ive seen a few yt vids.. seems too simple and good to be true
what are your findings so far?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am now at chapter three, the only iteresting part in ch 2 was a art on Dr Nakamats and his souse.

Dr Nakamats is very famous, the world record holder of patents.

Dr Nakamats

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
just look for "tesla secrets" on piratebay and its there for free

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am pretty certain that this has come up on ATS in the past.

Just as a electronics hobbyist and engineer, it appears to be too much hype and not enough facts...

For example: Read this....crap.

"It's incredible, I turned on all my appliances at the same time (the washing machine and the 3 AC units too) and the Tesla Generator can handle it, no problems whatsoever.

Essentially, they want your credit card number in exchange for some plans to build something that if it worked, I would be fairly certain that people would already be using these worldwide and/or selling them already assembled.

From what I recall It's based off of that little tuned radio tuner circuit using 4 diodes that generates a small amount of voltage and current based upon radio signals it picks up from the airwaves.

This is the same principals used by a crystal diode radio.

Which uses a Germanium Crystal Diode which do minutely amplify current and convert the energy from the RF to current used to drive the diaphragm in the earpiece....making sound....but the key point here is minutely.

I used to build these as a kid ...but they were very low current devices...nowhere near the amount of wattage and power to drive any A/C powered device.

Oh, and look at the ad ...there is no mention of a return or guarantee....simply send us your money ~~!

Dead giveaway for a scam...I would save your money....

edit on 28-10-2011 by nh_ee because: LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Okay so I was wrong it is not just radiant energy,

There is multiple different ways using different techniques..

Static, radio waves and radiant energy so far....

Not just one technique for each type either

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

Yes, scam, don't waste your money. You can, however, tap into a real useable energy source by setting up a coil near the power lines outside and then by induction... nah, just kidding. That'll get you locked up quick.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
okay so the part on radiant/cosmic energy was interesting.

The diagram seemed easy enough.

I think I will make one to test it out. maybe this weekend. If I have time.
edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: pic

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I apologize for the negativity. I just read this very same schematic you've posted from the source posted earlier....thanks btw !

And this circuit is a valid rectifier circuit and is actually used in our car's alternators to convert the negative side of the alternator's armature rotation and pulse to positive DC and is called a Wheatstone Bridge.
And why they are called "Alternators" vs "Generators"

Diodes are minor amplifiers as well as assuring the current flows in only one direction akin to a valve.

Now if the aluminum plate acting as a form of a collector of radiant energy then it should be able to charge the capacitor which is acting as a storage device. And following the negative side of the capacitor the current would flow to ground. Which is what "Earth" is ...

My only question would be is. Would the current generated by sufficient to overcome the resistance of a battery ?

What are the ratios of the length of wire between the collector and the bridge to the amount of voltage generated ?

I guess that there is only one way to find out.

I do believe that Tesla was on to something...simply look at the concept of EMP's caused by CME as to the amount of energy that the magnetosphere is absorbing daily.....

Once again, sorry for the negativity and I apologize to you OP for that.

Peace
edit on 28-10-2011 by nh_ee because: LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah, it is interesting. I will try to make one and post the results.

I mean theoretically it makes sense so...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

As I'd said that conceptually, in looking at the CME caused damage to the telegraph system in the 1800's, which was caused by the same principles implied here.

The Telegraph system comprised primarily of long lengths of wire actually collected and transmitted this energy which was actually sufficient to catch several telegraph offices on fire.

If you look at the Northern lights which are simply a visible proof of the electrical reaction of the atmosphere absorbing this energy, then why not try to harness it ?

This all leads back to the Robber Barons of old who were only interested in making a profit and why we have the oil/gas/coal fueled power systems that we have today...

I definitely say to go for it and build one, there is no harm in it whatsoever. In fact it has peaked my interest as well... for I have been thinking of ways to run my computers at home without the grid....this might be a means of reaching that goal.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
My only question would be is. Would the current generated by sufficient to overcome the resistance of a battery ?
If you're right next to a powerful broadcast antenna, you might be able to generate some serious power this way. It's basically grabbing some of that the antenna puts out.

Most places aren't close to a broadcast antenna, so you're lucky if you get enough electricity to power a digital watch.

There's an ATS thread on similar technology:
New Printable Antenna Can Harvest Ambient Energy To Power Small Electronics

Researchers at Georgia Tech scavenged sufficient microwatts to power a temperature sensor, using the ambient energy produced by a television station signal that was a third of a mile away.

So they are getting microwatts from an antenna a third of a mile away. Besides a digital watch, or a pocket calculator, there's not much you can power with microwatts.

And you'll probably get less with a collector that isn't as fancy, unless you're closer to a broadcast tower than they were.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

Yes, this does work, and yes, it is a scam. Contradictory? Nope. If you read the patent, Tesla keeps using phrases like, "extremely low current". The trick is to charge a capacitor over a looong time using this "free" energy, and then discharging it when you have enough current stored up. While this certainly could work on large-scale applications, you couldn't charge a normal battery with it under normal circumstances. If you want to make a Tesla Death Ray or something though, this might be a good power source.

Anyway, Tesla was a god, certainly, and he contributed more to modern technology than any other man in history. However, many other people have "stood on the shoulders of giants" and come up with FAR more efficient ways of harnessing "free" energy. Just get a bloody solar panel if you want "free" energy. It will work a LOT better than this, very cool, yet outdated invention.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join