It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet over Bulgaria

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm usually against those who claim chinesse lanterns are every light in the sky, but this video imo looks like chibneese lanterns. Like someone said earlier looks like lanterns launched off the side of hill.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

I noticed that you covered everything those lights could be, but it seems that out of all your explanations your prejudice when you mention demons. Why is it okay to be ghost, genetically engineered humans, time travelers, ball lightning, or unicorns. The reason is, than it would be admitting to the idea that there is a God and the devil does exist. Now for the most, that statement would be politically incorrect, or mystically incorrect.
It's a laugh when everything else under the sun is what it could be, but don't mention demons cause that would consider you a nut job.
The irony of it all is just too much.

You misread me. I think that believing in demons is just as ludicrous as believing in unicorns. Did you see the part where I mentioned it could be demons? I'm not sure what your point is.

And no, believing in god is not politically incorrect, but I do love this new term of yours, "mystically incorrect." I think I'll start using it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Of course, a video is just a video and nobody can prove anything about what it really is. And even though I might really really want to believe that it's a video of extraterrestrial craft, I have to acknowledge that it's quite a bit more likely that it's a video of chinese lanterns. I can't prove that it's chinese lanterns, no, but it looks in every way like chinese lanterns. It's not impossible that it's a video of aliens, but I see literally no reason for believing that it is.

But the simple and obvious fact that we can't prove anything about what these might be shouldn't mean that we should just accept any random claim about them that anybody makes. If you want me to believe we're being visited by extraterrestrials, I will need something much more solid than this poor-quality video of what appears to be chinese lanterns.

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
Besides, the lantern story is becoming used up. As someone earlier stated, he witnessed them firsthand, and they were as large as a house. What next, people are pranking us with lanterns the size of houses?

This other person's claim has nothing to do with the video in question. It sounds like they didn't see chinese lanterns, no. But that's all I can say about that story.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I just love how all the self-proclaimed experts always state with such certainty that these videos are chinese lanterns. Could these just be chinese lanterns?......Sure. Could these be extraterrestrial spacecraft?.....Possibly. Just because we don't see these objects darting around at unbelievable speeds and making right angle turns doesn't mean that they are of earthly origin. I saw a fleet earlier this year and the coloration of the objects in the first video match the coloration of the objects I saw and I'm possitive that what I saw wasn't chinese lanterns. Unless they make house sized chinese lanterns.

Actually they do make some rather large lanterns and inflatable helium toys, in fact in Brazil those are one of the main mistaken items for UFO's, some are pretty damn crazy.

As for people being self proclaimed experts, some will claim that, others like me just refuse to turn my few working brain cells off. The likelihood that a fleet of these has been real is pretty low, I've never seen a report of these fleets ever landing, something that with so many of them would be very likely if they were alien craft.

With ones like the Bulgarian orbs you have to rule out ET being inside them straight off, the size of the orb and the fact you can see a light source taking up pretty much all the size does not leave ET a lot of leg room. And when you see the light is flickering it really does point to it being a lantern unless ET isn't buy Duracell's for his craft.

Add to that where the orb seems to slowly fade out just about rubber stamps a lantern....

I'm no 'expert' but I do like to review the facts..
edit on 30-10-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

I noticed that you covered everything those lights could be, but it seems that out of all your explanations your prejudice when you mention demons. Why is it okay to be ghost, genetically engineered humans, time travelers, ball lightning, or unicorns. The reason is, than it would be admitting to the idea that there is a God and the devil does exist. Now for the most, that statement would be politically incorrect, or mystically incorrect.
It's a laugh when everything else under the sun is what it could be, but don't mention demons cause that would consider you a nut job.
The irony of it all is just too much.

You misread me. I think that believing in demons is just as ludicrous as believing in unicorns. Did you see the part where I mentioned it could be demons? I'm not sure what your point is.

And no, believing in god is not politically incorrect, but I do love this new term of yours, "mystically incorrect." I think I'll start using it

I'm not sure than what you totally mean, if believing in God is not politically incorrect as you have said, than do you believe in God?
On the demon thing, you said, maybe it's demons (I know some people on this board would favor that explanation...) So I took this as a mocking of this idea. As for unicorns, I think it's ludicrous to believe in those also.
As for using the term, "mystically incorrect" be my guest.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I couldn't agree with you more. Not many folks are in tuned or are aware of the deceptions taking place. No one ask the right questions of why this is happening more often than ever.
Not many ever question why is Christianity the only belief that is getting attacked and all other beliefs are being accepted. And I've heard the tons of excuses for this as well, and it's all about pointing blame.

So here we are after years of conditioning peoples minds away from truth and all that is right and good. The pied piper of all time has placed a confused world to believe in his lies rather than truth.
And Chinese lanterns become a popular cultural event in many areas as we will soon see more.

edit on 30-10-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by KingAtlas

No one is saying that UFO are not real... well some are but its pretty clear that their is a real phenomenon taking place that cannot be explained by normal means. However when you start believing they are extraterrestrials you place yourself in a real danger of being deceived. Aliens are not what you think and no they are not friendly by any measure.

The truth is what you are witnessing are the fallen angels of the old testament that are highly intelligent inter-dimensional beings. The video you posted though is just Chinese lanterns.
edit on 29-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Oh look the aliens are demons protagonist is back. You all would look less pathetic if you actually used it as a synonym of 'evil' but no you use it in terms of Satan, hell, something with wings and horns and evil eyes, get over the archaic metaphoric descriptions, ALREADY...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure than what you totally mean, if believing in God is not politically incorrect as you have said, than do you believe in God?
On the demon thing, you said, maybe it's demons (I know some people on this board would favor that explanation...) So I took this as a mocking of this idea. As for unicorns, I think it's ludicrous to believe in those also.
As for using the term, "mystically incorrect" be my guest.

No, I do not believe in God, sorry. I also don't think belief in God is treated as politically incorrect in this country. Here's the whitehouse's official response to a petition requesting that we remove "under God" from the pledge of alleigance:

"A sense of proportion should also guide those who police the boundaries between church and state. Not every mention of God in public is a breach to the wall of separation- context matters."
That's straight from Obama's mouth.

Also, yes I said that some people on this board would support the notion that aliens are demons, and here you are proving my point. I didn't intend to mock that sentiment any more than the suggestion that aliens are unicorns.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

not sure about this one ... i mean it really doesn't scream 'REAL'
interesting though

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

There's a higher percentage of people not only in the U.S. but everywhere that has made talking about God in a good way politically incorrect. Yet many are so quick to accept other beliefs and ideas when it comes to spirituality.

As for the petition, the guy that some call president is a disruptor, and a destroyer of unity and freedom. He did not come to serve the people, but to make chaos so his puppet masters can then bring order by harsh law.

A day will come where many will be in shock when God makes it known that His judgement against the haters of good, the deceivers of many, the greedy, prideful, those that love to make war with the nations are dealt with. And there are many.

Yes I don't believe in aliens in the sense that so many others do.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It's a good possibility that they are chinese Lanterns.
You can get them anywere, a few months back in the UK there were lots around my area.
All you will see of them is the light and the actual balloon type part is hard to see past it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am ready for day time landing on the lawn of the white house.
\

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

www.washingtonpost.com...

According to this survey, 92% of Americans believe in God. You have to be pretty out of touch with reality to claim to be some persecuted minority, to think that believing in God is unpopular in America. I posted that petition response exactly to show you that even the PRESIDENT is defending having God in our pledge of allegiance! It hardly gets more mainstream and acceptable than that!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
reply to post by hawaii50th

www.washingtonpost.com...

According to this survey, 92% of Americans believe in God. You have to be pretty out of touch with reality to claim to be some persecuted minority, to think that believing in God is unpopular in America. I posted that petition response exactly to show you that even the PRESIDENT is defending having God in our pledge of allegiance! It hardly gets more mainstream and acceptable than that!

To take any poll seriously is naive. Anyone can say they believe in God, but do they practice what they say or are they just putting on a facade. And to what god do they profess to?
Also, if you believe that these politicians especially the one that is the so called president, then you are truly naive. All they are doing is pacifying those that want to keep God in the pledge to score brownie points for re-election, especially the one they call president.
I must say there is a few in government that believe and are true patriots and those are the ones that are being kept down.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join