It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that CIA played a role in Libya? Injured Libyan fighters to get medical care in... the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by LightAssassin

I could accept the CIA was involved in some capacity but by claiming that they inserted a fundamentalist Islamist as an interim leader does not strengthen the argument.

Actually it's no surprise,considering the CIA is known for doing this.Check out the documentary "CIA - Secret Wars", where in countries that wouldn't cooperate with western policies,got their governments overthrown through CIA trained rebels and planted leaders that would be in accordance with western interests.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I hope you're including the sodomizing of Gaddafi! Along with the helmeted troop who appears in the video of his capture.

I cannot wait Bob, looking forward to it. Hopefully it will open some eyes. Or all of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Hey Annunaki, you did not address any of my logic, and did not answer one single question
to my replies to your interesting thread. You not only insulted The State Department, and Intelligence,
but then went on to use their so generously shared Global Images to embellish your angle.
Clearly ,the wonders you take for granted perplex me. At any rate, I presume that I have pissed you off , and that was not my intention. However,
until you prove otherwise, I guess you are just a wild coyote howling up the wrong tree.
You are not alone.
Best, Wildmanimal

edit on 28-10-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in Content to context

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Oracle

Ah So, tis true,tis true...

Yet I infer that you would have preferred Stalins interests?

Silly Girl.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey There Old Corp, do us all a favor and create a new thread pertaining to these matters!
Ha, did you see the English Newspaper reports that he was a woman?
Why don't you tell them all about the "Involuntary Sex Change" he had performed on him
after the Scotland Bombing? Ouch,That would be news. I look forward to your nifty fingers doing
some walking. All Across the board.
Happy Hunting, Wildmanimal

Manimal, I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but that was pretty funny.

I saw the "Sex Change Autopsy" thread, and dismissed it as soon as I found out the origin of the story. Sorry, but I don't do "Bat Boy" journalism. My sources are official NATO spokesmen, expats living in Libya, and individuals in the intelligence community. And I have their stories and statements recorder for the record.

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by OldCorp

I hope you're including the sodomizing of Gaddafi! Along with the helmeted troop who appears in the video of his capture.

I cannot wait Bob, looking forward to it. Hopefully it will open some eyes. Or all of them.

As a pattern of behavior, yes I am including that particular piece of video - slowed and enhanced. Ouch

As a matter of fact, I'm going to have to speak with ATS and see just how far I can go. The images I intend to present are extremely brutal and disturbing to watch; but I feel that they are an integral part of my story. Maybe I can get away with blurring the most offensive (to any SANE human being) content while leaving the meat of the information intact. IDK, we'll have to see.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Cheers!

2nd Line

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Actually, they only have 2nd Tier Medical facililities because the Royals next door choose such.
In fact, they could have 1st tier medical facilities, but their neighbors consider that a threat.
Why don't you go on a vacation to Yemen,Oman, or Somalia with a notepad in your hand for a year.
If you make it, then you can come back here and back up your hasty generalizations.
Take a walk around the block. So to speak.

Have you ever seen a map? I didn't really understand what point you were trying to make but why is Oman mentioned in that context? What's the deal with the notepad bit?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by The_Oracle

Ah So, tis true,tis true...

Yet I infer that you would have preferred Stalins interests?

Silly Girl.

It's not about what I prefer,but about the fact that the CIA is no saint and definitely not honest and "protective" of its citizens as some would like to portray them.But I guess as one of the CIA expert guys from the documentary said, it's what it was made for: to be a tool of government.

And it if it was up to me I wouldn't choose the capitalists nor communists,considering they have both shown their true colors,and that is to be run by men as corrupt as possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I could accept the CIA was involved in some capacity but by claiming that they inserted a fundamentalist Islamist as an interim leader does not strengthen the argument.
Of course. That has never happened before right?

Remember the Taliban being used to remove the Soviets from Afghanistan?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Communists were a bigger threat than Islam back then.

There's no supposed bigger threat than radical Islam is today.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
this whole thing is just like the osama thing, they say hes killed but they dont know by who, than they show images that can barely be considered photographic evidence, THAN they tell us that his body is being burried in a secret location, its all just rediculous. we wanted in, and there was some guy there standing up for his country so we took him out, and now were offering to "heal" those wounded in conflict that may or may not have had to do with the whole gadhaffi situation? something doesn't sit well with me in all of this and it's not just the world police complex perpetrated by our government, theres something more going on with these victims who are being taken into us care

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What about the Communists in China?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Communists were a bigger threat than Islam back then.

There's no supposed bigger threat than radical Islam is today.

Wouldn't it be fair to say the CIA created the radical Islam problem in the first place when they started supplying them?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What about them?

What about the communists in America?

I can't tell you why communism isn't a threat anymore, I guess it just isn't the flavour of the day right now.

Which brings me back to my original point of why America would encourage or perhaps even insert an Islamic extremist into power in Libya...

Perhaps there's a new flavour?

Home grown terrorists maybe?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Perhaps there's a new flavour?

Home grown terrorists maybe?
Possibly. It wouldn't be the first time.

I don't think the administration care whether they are Islamic or whatever. It's whether they are happy to play ball that concerns them. Pawns in an extremely unfair chess game.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

We cannot have homeland security....

This is the standard modus operandi of the Military Industrial Complex....which is to hire killers to do all of the dirty work in gaining control of resource wealthy nations...

This way they can wash their hands of any involvement....

Germany if you recall is also where all our severely injured military from the middle east wars go for treatment ....as Jessica Lynch did....

The book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins, goes into details of the "Jackals" who go in to take over resource rich countries when assassination attempts (as was done several times with Ghadaffi) have previously failed.

Here's a short summary of the book in video format...

Peace

edit on 28-10-2011 by nh_ee because: LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Come on man, you can't even live in a real world can you?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Hey Rolling Stone, Yes I have seen the "Map". Oman is destined to be part of the New Nato(METO).As far as note pad, I meant I PAD. Apologies for my error.

No insults to you intended.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I completely agree with you, but I also agree with Chad: Them being taken to the US for treatment is not evidence of this.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Hey Rolling Stone, Yes I have seen the "Map". Oman is destined to be part of the New Nato(METO).As far as note pad, I meant I PAD. Apologies for my error.

No insults to you intended.

None taken. Lol what's New Nato? I'd hate to break it to them but Oman doesn't have all that much going on..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join