It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 28: d4rk knight date

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hey guys,
about 2 years ago I set a calendar reminder to chime me on October 28, 2011.
I remember the thread d4rk knight started about project blue beam a few years back and wanted to put a small reminder out there that his date hits tomorrow.

I'm at work and can't create a nice thread with links, but if any of you were here 3 or 4 years ago,you know what I'm talking about.

so not saying some doom and gloom thing is going to happen tomorrow, but DK gave an interesting date so much that I book marked it. maybe we revisit his thread just to refresh the idea. (sorry I do not have his original thread link)

cheers.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah was before my time here on ATS...

There was a thread which included this... something about 22 days of predictions i think was the thread title, which referenced the dark knight predictions... I was reading through that... good stuff

yeah here it is 22 days of predictions

with links to the d4rk knight threads
edit on 27-10-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There was supposed to be some sort of build-up, wasn't there? But there have actually been no catastrophes in the last couple of weeks. I call Shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
There was supposed to be some sort of build-up, wasn't there? But there have actually been no catastrophes in the last couple of weeks. I call Shenanigans.

So its been building up, be prepared for something big =P
Or maybe nothing at all
Its also a recalculated mayan calender date.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yeah, if nothing else we can hope that he and his family are alright. I bet he has some new stories to tell if he comes back. Living alone with your family in the wilderness for many years is a very serious experience in itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Yep. I have popcorn and Pinot Grisio.

Just waiting

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Im locked and loaded!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Not another thread about dark knight date.

Ths is getting OTT mods!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yeah yeah, Dark Knight....evil demons at your door mimicking voices of your loved ones trying to trick you to open the door so they can do _____ whatever to you.

I remember.

I highly doubt it will happen, although I admit, I have always left a .000001% chance that it could happen.

If it does happen, we are lucky. That means no more bills next month! Woohooo!

Too bad we aren't that lucky.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
if i'm not a jebus zombie this time tommorow, i want my money back.

(jeez , i sold my house for this!)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit on 27-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: double post dammit.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

yeah well 21st is here and nearly gone in Australia!still nothing happening ,still have to work tomorrow Bugger!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I personally felt bad for the guy, although he did it to himself, since he moved his whole family, supposedly, into the woods in what, 2009? Man, I bet it hasn't been all that easy on them. So when this date passes, I mean "if" it passes, I wonder if he will come back?

I highly doubt it. He probably will just think it is taking a bit longer, and would probably be afraid that as soon as he and his family came back, catastrophe would strike.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
well it's well past half way into the 28'th here, and about the only thing that has happened is...

little flies out the back are annoying!

He may have to come back and revise his dates..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
(posting from bunker)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/728c7891d816.jpg[/atsimg]

Check, check, 1....2....3....

The hen has left the hen house. I repeat: The hen has left the hen house.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/854f7d084574.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c473ea7db1eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
28th almost over here and nothing exciting or doomlike has happened ,I guess its a good example of whats to come Dec 2012.Now better start eating those cans of beans before they go off.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
C'mon, admit it. Deep down inside, some of you were hoping that something would happen today.

Nothing cataclysmic or earth shattering (literally) mind you, just....something.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What a surprise 9.55am GMT and i'm still here too.

Dark Knight and ET_MAN but with absolutely incredible fails this month.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Morning of the 28th here.
Most notable events are both my husband and I woke up with sore backs. (editted to take out the possible personal reasons for this, forgot such allusions are not allowed here!)

The Tv stopped working last night, so that seemed to be a sign, but as we were boarding up the windows and loading the guns, it came back.

Here we got a bit of fog and drizzly rain and not much else. Darn. I'm still going to have to find something to wear to that party tonight, it looks like. I so hoping to have an excuse not to go.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join