It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for info on UFO incident in Ottawa Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I live in Ottawa canada , 2 summers ago in July I believe there was numerous reports of an aircraft going down in the Ottawa river. There were numerous reports from people living along the river as well as boaters at the nearby marina who ventured out to offer assistance but the current is dangerous where the alleged craft went down . Local authorities and military and divers carried out a search for a few days but nothing was found except that divers located a very large object but could not identify it because the water is too murky ? The next week it was like nothing ever happened and I haven't heard of any explanation since ??

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
GOOGLE : 2009 UFO incident in Ottawa Canada --> 11 800 results about the river incident you talk about.

Lots of theory and explanations...pick yours

Happy reading
edit on 27/10/2011 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Nor will we my main localite

Last week out by the airport a plane took off and was so loud and thunderous it almost cracked the speed of sound from the takeoff, because I live right out by the port, I noticed this and placed over 7 calls lasting a total of 3 hours, and got no where.

two months ago 4 planes one after the other landed in ottawa, what made this strange is that these planes were BLACK, JET BLACK and large than any military aircraft I had ever seen...again, I called around and got nowhere.

Now we are supposed to think, Ottawa, meh, Toronto truly should be the Capital of Canada, but what many of us do not know is that Ottawa International is and has been rated as the number 1 airport in the world.
There is much to be said about that. We also have numerous testing facilities and underground military headquarters, to which I know where 1 exists off of South bank st. and another close to Wakefield Quebec, I know of this location because I was out for a hike and came across a massive barbed wired fence that stretched out for at least 1 km, when I gave up following I looked beyond where I was and saw the same fence continuing for at least a few more KMS, in the middle of a forest? How about the signs that read: trespassers will be shot? "Crown land protected by DOD".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is the most involved thread on the subject
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Three guys on location were very involved, as was I, although I'm in the west.
Chris North was able to get interviewed by CBC radio, to my knowledge, the first time ATS was mentioned in Canadian national media.
That radio interview is available at my media portal, but don't tell anyone...

As for the story: as far as I know, due to the very strong currents and suspected location, (where it crashed in the river,) a search is, if not impossible, very difficult.
To my knowledge, a thorough search has never been carried out.
Read the thread, if you have any further questions, feel free to u2u me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

"Crown land protected by DOD"

Protected by Department Of Defense ???

Is the Fences at wakefield are inside the " Parc de la gatineau " ? (National Park) .

Why the DOD is involved in protecting this site ?, normally it belong to " Ministere des Ressources et faune " ( Natural Ressources and Wildlife Department )

I will Google earth this place...

Google Map of Area

Underground base under a national park ? why not.

Canada and Quebec are soooo concerned about the environment, they protect it with M-60...so proud of my country...have to leave you, American Idol is on air... i need my daily brainwash.

-----------------------------------------

The territory of Quebec covers close to 1,700,000 km², of which 92% is public land ( crown Land ). To stimulate economic development, the government grants rights of intervention applicable to the territory and resources, while preserving the environment.

This heritage and the natural resources that it contains are developed to contribute to the socioeconomic development of all regions of Québec.

Public land is used for a variety of purposes. The rights granted deal with:

Developing natural resources, including forestry, mineral, energy, and wildlife resources; Developing natural spaces, including parks for recreation and conservation, ecological preserves, and wildlife refuges and habitats; Developing infrastructure for the industrial and public utilities purposes as well as for leisure and vacation purposes.

The diversity of uses throughout a single territory represents a challenge in harmonizing usages in the face of growing demands, whether they be economic, recreational, or environmental. In its role of managing public land, the Department is responsible for developing the territory while taking into account this diversity within a perspective of sustainable development.

SOURCE

edit on 28/10/2011 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join