It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Phoenix Now Has Heavily Armed Gaurds!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Funny, I seem to remember the press wetting their panties a year and a half ago when someone showed up at a Tea Party protest in Arizona with a openly carried weapon. Different times … different rhymes I suppose.

But what do you all think ... is this good, bad, overtly provocative (there is a nearby LEO shown in the video several time who couldn’t care less) .... what’s the consensus?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Already posted elsewhere. Thought I would let you know before someone comes in and rants on you.

And here is the link to the Thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Aren't those guys Neo-Nazi's and actual Facists?
Google Search

I hate Nazi's

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think it is a bit early for people to start bringing guns to the protests.

I think we are better served leaving them at home and to appear weaker than what we really are for the time being.

Once the police start bringing all their hardware out, then we can reconsider being armed at the protests.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think the Neo Nazi's and militia showed up at occupy Phoenix.....maybe that is why heavily armed guards were added.

www.economicvoice.com...

edit on 27-10-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
civil war is brewing, but this time i don't think the police, the military or volunteers are going to the rescue of wallstreet crooks and their cronies in the whitehouse and the senate.

it's illegal by the articles of the constitution for the military to operate on american soil and they swore an oath to uphold the constitution. that's enough of an excuse for them to disobey and decline firing on civilians.

but that's why they pay xe services, formerly blackwater, private mercenary contractors more in one month than you make all year and have fema, i.e. detention camps all set up.

get ready, it's xe vs america for all the marbles.

edit on 27-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have to say, I have been at the Phoenix occupy a few times in the past couple of weeks to just see what is going on, and to ask participants questions. As I have said before, this whole thing seems unorganized and willy nilly to me.

However, I did notice something very odd yesterday.

I use the lightrail system even though I have a vehicle and had to meet appointments yesterday and run errands. Now the lightrail system in Phoenix is pretty much an honor system, being that if you want to catch a ride but don't have a pass, you can get away with it, most of the time. There are lightrail cops, who board ocassionally to check for passes.

There were not lightrail pass checkers yesterday. There were full blown coppers, guns and all riding both back and forth several times yesterday...men in blue.

Not since yesterday have I encountered "real" police. Usually it is white shirt weareing rail cops.

This made me think something big was brewing.

top topics

join