It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake video--illuminati eyecandy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is little doubt that the images in this video were inserted with absolute purpose to have people like us ATS folks get all excited.

There is no way this stuff is coincedence. Drake is a fairly current example, but there are tons of these videos so....

My question is this:

do hip hop/pop entertainers do this stuff much like the way metal bands did this stuff in the 80's for publicity/controversy?

Or are they truly involved in this stuff and just no longer care if people know or not?

Could it be a mix of both?

Here is the link for anyone who hasn' t seen the video, sorry I couldn't get the actual video on the post.....

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here is the video for you:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I assume you're referring to the owl on the man's sweater throughout the video. It seems like it was obviously done on purpose as it looks very similar to the bohemian owl symbol here:

I'm also trying to figure out what is being represented on the building behind him with the spray paint.
Not to mention the lyric repeated over and over: "They know, they know, they know."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why would you guys give this lame "artist" more hits?

Yes, you win, every single piece of art, music, literature, and movies is all nothing but Illuminati symbolism magically brainwashing people.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They have to get people talking about something in the video, they certainly aren't going to talk about the music.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

First off thanks for getting the video!

Second you are 100% correct about the owl.

The stuff spray painted is open for interpretation, it could be seen as owl faces, or it could be seens as OWS......

Or what about the big sign in the background saying "take CARE" kinda like the "cremation of CARE" that goes down at the bohemian grove?

And then there is one more thing I spotted but I am not gonna say it right now, I want to see what other people come up with.

With stuff this blatant I just find it so perplexing.......Yeah, "they know, they know, they know......"

I am sure somebody knows something but will we ever know???

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
do hip hop/pop entertainers do this stuff much like the way metal bands did this stuff in the 80's for publicity/controversy?

Or are they truly involved in this stuff and just no longer care if people know or not?

Could it be a mix of both?

I think your right on I remember the metal bands hand signs back then and I feel the hip hop artist are doing the same thing, nothing new except the times. Also nice jam..
edit on 10/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I like drake, I guess that means I have lame music taste in your opinion, that's cool with me, I bet there is some music you like that I don't like.....so what?

Your opinion about what constitutes lame music can be another thread of discussion.

Whether you like drake or not is not the point, the point is you think it is for notoriety or it has a foundation in truth?

I do not think all music, art, movies.....are controlled by the illuminati.....

But I what to get others opinions on the matter, so if you have a opinion that is topic focused I would love to hear you chime in, but chiming in to make weak comments is not productive.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
reply to post by wWizard

Or what about the big sign in the background saying "take CARE" kinda like the "cremation of CARE" that goes down at the bohemian grove?

Well Drake is signed with Lil' Wayne's company "Young Money". If you listen to some of Wayne's lyrics in the song "Drop the World" you will hear him say, "I know what they don't want to tell you. Just hope you're heaven-sent, and you're hell-proof."

So I don't think they are talking about a ceremony, I think they are saying "take care" of yourself and your family, be pure of heart, and you'll be fine. Since that song came out, I wondered what Wayne meant, and I think he is hinting toward a manufactured destructive event.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Okay I gotcha....

I am not into little Wayne so much, so I had no clue he said that, but I think your idea is more solid than mine.

All I know was when I first saw the video I saw the owl flash and the "take Care" light up, and owl=care in my mind.

I would love to know what location was used for the part where drake is standing around the old columns and sculptured building....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Not to mention shortly after "Drop the World" was released, and millions heard those lyrics, Wayne was sentenced to serve a year in jail.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Yep, you're right, I never even thought about why weezy went to jail, What was the so called "offense"?

Whatever it was, I am sure the timing was questionable to say the least.....

I can see how after making those kind of statements, that perhaps his owners put him in check a bit?

On, and there is another possible interpretation for the spraypaint : OWN

As in we are all owned......by who, take your pick.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So what was the other thing you caught onto in the video?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

If you watch the ending, pay attention to the dome of the stadium, it makes the shape of an eye and then light filters down, that is classic illuminati symbolism, who ever directed this was brilliant, or this has got to be the creepiest coincedence I have yet seen of any of them videos....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Correction: it's the stadium lights at the end, but I just noticed there was another eye image toward the beginning too...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Damn drake, where was the soul in that song?

Yet its a single?

Ya fallin off.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Do some research on Drake. There is a video floating around where he was 'approached'. Next thing you know he's a hip hop star and wins a grammy or something for a mix tape?!?!?

Its all very real.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
I'm also trying to figure out what is being represented on the building behind him with the spray paint.
Not to mention the lyric repeated over and over: "They know, they know, they know."

From what I have looked at it appears that the OVOXO stands for Octobers' Very Own Cross Over. Not sure what that means but....that is what I found for what it is worth.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Christians are watchful of an End Times New World Order. How will Satan deceive Christians who are watchful of such? He will have to create a counterfeit New World Order and sacrifice it. He will create counterfeits of all major prophecies in Revelation. Effectively making it look like Revelation happens before it actually happens. They are trying to link the Illuminati with Satan. The Illuminati is a scapegoat. That's why so many celebrities that wear the Illuminati symbolism openly admit to selling their souls to the devil. Satan is trying to get all the blame shifted to the "Illuminati" so he will make the Rockefellers and Rothschilds etc sacrifice themselves. Then when the "Illuminati" is sacrificed Satan will pose as the defeater of the Illuminati society.

The Bible warns about a Satanic one world government in End Times prophecy. Satan knows all of the prophecies and constantly corrupts them and plants counterfeits to fool well meaning Christians. Satan knows that the Bible warns about a world encompassing New World Order. How will he deceive Bible savvy Christians who are watchful of any moves towards a one world government as ensign’s of Satan’s End Times world empire? Satan, with the help of a couple of his puppets like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and puppet organizations like Freemasonry and the Illuminati, will create his own counterfeit New World Order and then sacrifice it. Christians, under the guise that the New World Order was already defeated, will offer little resistance when Satan, posing as Yeshua, later creates the real one.

more...
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-12-2011 by Johnthewitness because: (no reason given)

top topics

join