It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Will need to download this and have a look. Thanks for posting......

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I loved that - thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This looks really interesting. Thank you, OP, for posting this!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I just love anything that was banned, or rarely viewed due to its content

I was just about to post this when I did a search...

Funny that this just comes back up now. Lot of interviews with Clifford Stone, who used to be a hot topic here at ATS

We need member volunteers to review FOIA documents
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1992: Catholic Church apologizes to Galileo, who died in 1642
4thefirsttime.blogspot.com...

Too bad they shut that ride down

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
So since they are talking in a matter of fact way, does that mean Disney and Michael Eisner are in the "know" of alien excistence?

But of course
Walt Disney has been right in the thick of it since before NASA

Werner Von Braun - Walt Disney Collaboration - or How to Hide a Moon Base

Photo Credit 1954 NACA

Walt Disney and Dr. Wernher von Braun

Dr. Werhner von Braun, then Chief, Guided Missile Development Operation Division at Army Ballistic Missile Agency (ABMA) in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, was visited by Walt Disney in 1954. In the 1950's, von Braun worked with Disney Studio as a technical director, making three films about space exploration for television. A model of the V-2 rocket is in background. What von Braun is holding in his hand is his Mars Glider

Excerpt
Disney, who would become an international icon, opened Disneyland the same year that von Braun worked as a technical director on three Disney TV programs about space.

The first, "Man in Space" aired on ABC on March 9, 1955. The second, "Man and the Moon" aired the same year, and the final film, "Mars and Beyond" was televised on Dec. 4, 1957.

www.space.com...

At the time Wernher von Braun was working on the US ARMY project to put a base, Luna, on the far side of the moon by 1962. It was under the direction of Brig. Gen. Trudeau and run by the US ARMY SMDC (Space and Missile Defense Command) then working out of Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville Alabama. The project was called "Project Horizon" and there is a declassified huge 4 volume report. (I have Vol 1,2 and 4... still looking for Vol 3)

US ARMY SMDC is the same outfit that operates the launch site on Kwajalien Atoll in the Marshall Islands, and is the same outfit that ran Operation paperclip and brought us all those NAZI scientists

www.smdc.army.mil...

Now if you were working on a secret base on the moon, what better way to cover it up then using Disney to make a TV show about a base on the moon...

If you search google for images of bases on the moon, you will come across this picture... in fact it has been shown many times here on ATS

If you look at the bottom right corner you will see the Disney mouse ears TV logo

Disney also recently colaborated with Lockheed Martin on the Imax "Roving Mars" movie

Mars is home to two intrepid NASA rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, featured in the IMAX documentary 'Roving Mars.' Credit: Disney/Maas Digital

www.space.com...

So yeah if anyone knows anything, Disney is certainly in the top ten

edit on 25-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join