It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just thought Id share this rare video, that apparently was only shown very little, but shares lots of interesting topics, and leaks a few ideas in the mix. I just love anything that was banned, or rarely viewed due to its content

So I thought I would share with ATS members, and we can share our thoughts.

From the down-loader of the video.

Rare Disney UFO documentary, this documentary was only broadcast once in five US states, then it was shelved and never broadcast again. This version is the complete uncut feature, recorded to VHS video when it was first broadcast on celestial tv.

Peace, NRE.
Enjoy!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

hmm, this is interesting...I certainly want to watch this one. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Only skimmed through but they seem to be talking as if aliens are here is FACT

There no conspiriciy here it seems, aliens are here and they are real!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Heres a link to some background of it

www.wanttoknow.info...

They mention too that it is presented as fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

thanx for posting never even heard that there was a filmby walt disney regarding aliens, Do you happen to know when it was made?oh yeah S+F

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Thanks for the link.

Here is a brief quote from the site.

In March of 1995, Walt Disney Television aired a most intriguing one-hour television special on UFOs titled Alien Encounters from New Tomorrowland. This highly unusual UFO video special presents UFOs and alien visitation to our planet as a matter of fact.

At first glance, this unique Disney television special appears to be an elaborate promotion of a scary New Tomorrowland ride on alien encounters which was about to open at Disney World. But on closer inspection, it is much more. The entire program, which opens with a short segment by Disney CEO Michael Eisner, does not even question the existence of UFOs and a major UFO cover-up. In fact, at times it has a tone of ridicule towards those who still deny the existence of UFOs.

www.wanttoknow.info...

I also like this little tid-bit.

Those who tracked this incredible production state that it was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US cities.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So since they are talking in a matter of fact way, does that mean Disney and Michael Eisner are in the "know" of alien excistence?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's really interesting that they refer to the Rosewell crash, telling us that the aliens were "missionaries." Holy Lord, that's all we need, more religion and missionaries from outer space!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
wow.. i havent watched it all yet, but so far im astounded!

i thought this would be just promotion for the new ride mentioned at the start, but the way they are talking is aliens are fact..
and ive always been convinced (as are many others) that disney have always 'been in the know' and it is often said that disney himself is connected to these elite types..

maybe they were just testing the water with this thing to see public reaction..

im going to continue watching.. just hope its not a let down at the end..

great find op.. S n F

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I never knew Walt Disney released anything like this. Very enjoyable!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In the same way that the Europeans gave mirrors as a present to Native Americans prior to slaughtering them, perhaps aliens are giving us "UFOs" in a similar vein?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
OMG, I thought I had managed to forget about the alien encounter attraction at Disney. That destroyed my ability to sleep. Looking back on it as a kid, I wish I had never gone there, it was horrible. I've never been more terrified in my life.

I don't feel like it prepared me for aliens, it just made me afraid of the dark, thanks Disney, you ruined my innocence.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
it seems more like an infomercial for disney's new ride than anything else. but they are showing real clear unexplained footage.

the good thing about 80's ufo videos is that you can rule out cgi, as it was a technology requiring millions of dollars to operate and couldn't be reproduced on your home commodore 64.

which by the way, very few people owned home computers because of cost and they sucked.

edit on 27-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. Just finished watching it and once again there is even more evidence that we are being visited. Mind you, I never had a doubt.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
bookmarking your thread so i can watch later. i had heard of this video before but no one had copy of it thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This brought up an interesting theory about their collection of human DNA, bio-material..etc.. As humans have evolved we lost physical strength, our teeth become smaller and more blunt, and brains however got larger.. If we follow this through to an alien species that is much older and more evolved than us, their descriptions make sense.. large head (to accommodate a larger brain), and very small mouths, some described as just slits. Advanced aliens obviously do not need to grind their teeth on a steak, they most likely don't eat meat, and or maybe not even solid food at all.

Perhaps they have evolved so much that their bodies have become too frail, and they are not very hardy beings.. this would explain why the aliens aboard the crashed UFO in Roswell died from the impact.. you'd think advanced spaceships would have some safety features that would prevent death from a crash.. but if their bodies are physically weak as they appear to be.. then they can die easily from blunt force trauma.

Maybe they want to use human genetic material as some sort of possible DNA modification to increase their physical hardiness.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Any chance this was used as a publicity "plug" for the move "Race to Witch Mountain" that was released in 1995?

Movie
edit on 27-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
OMG, I thought I had managed to forget about the alien encounter attraction at Disney. That destroyed my ability to sleep. Looking back on it as a kid, I wish I had never gone there, it was horrible. I've never been more terrified in my life

And that's exactly the reason Disney got rid of the ride. Deemed to scary for the general theme park going public.
As for the documentary, yes it's extremely rare and definitely worth a watch for those who haven't seen it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I watched this just the other day. As the rest of you are saying - this is like the big disclosure we are all waiting for. They are talking to people as if it is a factual happening (which, I believe it is).

Star and Flag for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hi im only making this comment so I can find your thread, and watch the vid later on,
cheers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join