It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of HAARP in The Latest Turkish Earthquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here it is folks, I found this posted on Facebook and I have confirmed the presence of such a map.

What do you all think is this considered proof of HAARP?

www.facebook.com...

Note: Not sure if this was posted before so please remove if it was. TY
edit on 27-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Here it is folks, I found this posted on Facebook ...

And for those of us who dont have a facebook account, you might explain what you're talking about.
Any clues at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The video is on youtube, found it and posted..
You're welcome..

link   
interesting to say the least.
ive been watching it all unfold on a map but havent been able to review it like this..
time will tell i guess

link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Here it is folks, I found this posted on Facebook ...

And for those of us who dont have a facebook account, you might explain what you're talking about.
Any clues at all.
This. Take a screen shot at least dude.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here's my screen shot. I've actually went into the EMSC website to do this. You can too:

imageshack.us...

Also thanks Deplume

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Looks to me that it's Turkey's version of GEE.

Those would be seismograph locations and the dot's color depth represent has strongly the quake was felt in their area.

These are not separate quakes.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Those would be seismograph locations

Thats what I'm thinking.
I dont have google earth loaded on this computer, but from what I think she's saying on the video, the kml files can be found here...
emsc

Edit - OMG! America is being hit by earthquakes in an array pattern!!!

No, not really.

edit on 27-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Here's my screen shot. I've actually went into the EMSC website to do this. You can too:

imageshack.us...

Also thanks Deplume

You're welcome hun.

Some of them do look fairly 'lined up' but I can't seem to find the exact patch she's looking at in the video annoyingly.
There are some oddly straight lines though, and 'corners'

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to cause an earthquake in a tiny city like Van? It has a population of around 400k and no strategic significance at all. The belief that HAARP is an earthquake generator is just total nonsense, if you took the time to research what it is and what it does you would see that yourself.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yes, I was already on the website.

These aren't epicenters delineating separate quakes ... these are seismicity. This tells how strongly the quake or quakes are felt in various areas further away from the epicenter.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Nothing to see here...
Looks like a game of noughts and crosses..
(BTW, This is my oh-so-scientifically accurate ''drawing lines through the epicentres to see what happens'' method.. coming to a puterman thread near you..)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I don't necessarily believe this was HAARP. Which is why I'm asking
I'm waiting for someone to come up and tell me a sane explanation...so far the seismicity thing looks interesting but I want proof...solid ones

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can confirm, they are individual epicenters.. in fact of you hover over them, you get all the details including strength and depth..
Gridquakes.. dun dun dun.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Thats not what USGS defines seismicity as: Seismicity refers to the geographic and historical distribution of earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why stress about HARP when more serious crimes are bragged about? Our corrupt Governments don't bother to hide their crimes, they just use major Media to "spin" the carnage they love to cause.
I don't worry about HARP, my concern is the seemingly ignorance of "Americans"...in my case, although my neighbors HATE both Democrats and Republicans. So I wonder...just how many really believe the Government lies?
Not many, methinks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can't replicate what they are seeing. When I load Google Earth and look at the region with those files, everything is pretty much chaos (and there are a lot more there).

Two ideas: The data has been tampered with... or whoever was entering the data got it in some form of spreadsheet which has things sorted in a numerical order of some sort that would result in things coming in on matching lat/longitude first and earliest just because that's the way they were sorted. I don't know how it is added/updated (manual or automatic)... so both of course are just shots in the dark. Unless there is some filter I'm supposed to be turning off to reduce the number of items reported.

Edit: I found how to filter by specific day and each day is still pretty randomly positioned, nothing like what I saw in their video. You are able to turn individual quakes off too. I didn't bother to go in and see if I could make a grid myself though because that's the end of my energy effort I wish to invest for the moment.

Namaste!
edit on 27-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Uhhh guys...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Is that the West Coast?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
Why stress about HARP when more serious crimes are bragged about? Our corrupt Governments don't bother to hide their crimes, they just use major Media to "spin" the carnage they love to cause.
I don't worry about HARP, my concern is the seemingly ignorance of "Americans"...in my case, although my neighbors HATE both Democrats and Republicans. So I wonder...just how many really believe the Government lies?
Not many, methinks.

All the governments lie about anything they can get away with

new topics

top topics

join