It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fades

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just watched a really cool new british tv show called The Fades.

The Fades
Paul (Iain De Caestecker, Coronation Street) is the reluctant teenage hero of "The Fades". He's haunted by apocalyptic dreams that neither his therapist, best friend and fellow social outcast, Mac (Daniel Kaluuya, Skins, Psychoville,Sucker Punch), nor his unsympathetic and much cooler twin sister, Anna (Lily Loveless, Skins) can provide answers for. Adding to his terrifying dreams, Paul starts to see spirits of the dead, known as "The Fades", all around him. "The Fades" can't be seen, smelt, heard or touched by other humans. When an embittered and vengeful Fade, Polus, finds a way to be human again, Paul, Mac, and their loved ones are all in the eye of the storm. The fate of humanity now rests in Paul's hands as he has to stop Polus - and all of the dead - from breaking back into the world and attacking the human race. Can Paul really prevent the end of the world? And at what price....?

This is very good/creepy, definitely worth a watch.
Got a very good rating at IMDb

Although the main character is a teenager, this is not a teenage show.

Check it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why is this in predictions/prophecies?

Should be in entertainment...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Fiction is fiction, I suppose

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Thanks for the synopsis OP!

I just heard about the show recently --- and will have to check it out now. It sounds good!

Btw, it looks as though there are only 5 episodes, do you know if there are going to be more or if it will be renewed?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
been watching more,
Gotta be the best series I've seen.
WOW !!!!

the walking dead is like a soap opera compared to this.
edit on 27-10-2011 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join