It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul In The Center Seat - Awesome Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Pretty good interview, basically anything many didn't know about Ron Paul will know after this interview

Sure there are better videos than this one, but this is one is very much up there.

Instead of military spending I wish he would revert to saying militarism.

Someone asked what is your weakest policy Ron Paul, he didn't really answer that one but in my opinion it would be patents.

In any case awesome interview!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
They sure like to interrupt Mr. Paul. Reminds me of wolves nipping at a prey that would mess them up.
Thanks for the vid. It's all Romney and Cain on CNN...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
He represented himself well. You can tell that he's speaking more like a "politician" though. He is old school but he is the MAN.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
He really needs to work on his delivery. Be more resolute and focused.

Otherwise, great interview.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

We've got dueling threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was earlier but you have the videos right out front. I suggest the mods close out my thread and direct all traffic here.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Around the 9 minute mark, RP really loses it when he tries to explain his statement about fences, The topic was the border fence; he tried to say any fence that can hold people out can hold people in, Charles K, challenged him, saying that was the definition of a prison and asked RP if the US was a prison. The dance that followed was not even funny. Ron Paul, please don't try to channel Alex Jones!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbeers

@6:50 of the second video Ron Paul says since he can't end the Fed immediately he would pick Jim Grant as the head of the federal reserve.

I think that's totally awesome.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
How about that, a candidate that actually answers questions without talking points and ducking.

join