It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party & OWS UNITE!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
#OWS will not force anyone out and you don't have to fit into a predetermined mold in order to join. We also will not change nor amend membership requirements to suit or fill some political ideaology!

Great news for the nazis! They have free reign for their anti-semitism, courtesy of the squatters.

But hey, bodies are bodies, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSol

We are not Anti Semetic as since when was being Pro Palestine be equated with being an Anti Semite!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A wonderful quote from one of our Brother/Sister ATS'er.

Think about it, they dumb us down, and when a few start to show signs of coming out of the slumber, they send in the badged robots with billy clubs… I’m tired of it. And though some of you may say “well there is nothing you can do about it” I say yes there is. No matter what, there is always something we the people can do. We have the true power, outside of the power of money, or the power of the military, we have the power of numbers… We may have gotten severely lost in this maze but there IS a way out..

From this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have gotten severely lost in this maze (spun by many sources upon us).
There is a way out.

Find the common ground and unite!!!

Thank you to; My.mind.is.mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

We are not going to appeal to any of the political paradigms as both are corrupt beyond repair. We welcome people of all political persuasions but absolutely will not tolerate the polarization of the movement to fit into the corrupt "Left-v-Right" paradigm as we want nothing to do with it. As long as you are willing to put politics aside and be an American who is willing to work for America then we are good.
edit on 27-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join