It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions For Michael Moore Regarding Saudi Involvement in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Question 1: If Saudi Arabia were behind 9-11, why didn''t they leave the United States BEFORE the attack? It is an established fact that companies like Odigo received an advance warning of the 9-11 attacks before the hijacked planes had even left the ground, as reported in Ha''Aretz and the Washington Post. If the Saudis were behind 9-11 and were kind enough to warn Odigo, then why did they themselves wait until AFTER the attacks before they left, when the requirement for special permission from Bush would only call attention to their departure?

Question 2: Is Michael Moore aware that the video tape of Osama "confessing" to 9-11 has been proven a fake?

Question 3: Is Michael Moore aware that just ten days after 9-11, the FBI stated (and CNN reported) that the 9-11 perpetrators were using skillfully made fake IDs with identities stolen from Arab men?

Question 4: Is Michael Moore aware that FBI Director Robert Mueller has admitted in public that there is actually no evidence that proves the named 9-11 hijackers were actually on the aircraft?

Question 5: Calling attention to the Anthrax letters case, in which letters which appeared to to be written by Arab Muslims contained Anthrax spores identified as coming from a US Government laboratory. Is Michael Moore aware that neither of the two suspects in the case, Dr. Stephen Hatfill or Dr.Philip Zack, are Arabs, and doesn''t this case prove that Arabs are being framed for terror attacks in the United States?

Michael Moore rightly condemns the US Government for the USAPATRIOT act''s draconian assault opon our rights. However, one of those rights is that nobody shall be declared guilty of a crime without proof beyond a reasonable doubt. As Michael Moore professes a deep respect for American values, he should not glibly declare that someone is guilty of a crime without being able to make his case beyond that reasonable doubt.

There is a reasonable doubt.

And if Michael Moore is a reasonable man who respects American principles, he must acknowledge that.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.memes.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What is this cut and paste central now?

Please, use your brain a touch. Think for yourself. Come up with an original idea or at the very least formulate a concrete theory based on a number of sources.

But hey, thanks for upping the stock of ATS by making it a post-it board for other sites

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Please, use your brain a touch. Think for yourself. Come up with an original idea or at the very least formulate a concrete theory based on a number of sources.

But hey, thanks for upping the stock of ATS by making it a post-it board for other sites

Sorry KJ,

I'll try to cut down the cut and paste. I don't usually do it that often. I do find Michael Moore's film a good start and there are questions I would like to ask him myself that were not in the film if he's going to bring something of this magnitude to the big screen.

Fox

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

So were not supposed to use facts that are out there to stir debate on a certain issue? I guess thats why my thread was ignored to some extent. I posted mine to get reaction to it because I felt it was important with regards to the military service debate.

Rarely have I seen a board with so many restrictions on discussion.

top topics

join