It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commodity prices force a possible war ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This segment of news i watched last night as i was flicking through news channels. I thought it was intresting to here the thoughts of Stephen Leeb on Commodity prices, inflation,war hungry America and how it all strats to fit . If you think it through there is inevitably no giant leap on your part if you watch this vid its Geopoltics at its worst. What i find intresting is how he talks about Chinas massive growth and there need for more resources. Also how this is going to creat a confrontion between the US and china. I for one am going to look up a bit more about Stephen Leeb i encourage you to watch this vid Ps im sorry i could not post vid just link

Link
edit on 26/10/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

A half hour video? Can I get a little more commentary before I invest a half hour? I agree that China is no friend of ours, but who really is? UK, Australia, and Israel pretty much complete our list of friends imo.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
not to shoot down your thread ,but your commentator probly got the idea from paul b farrell at marketwatch.he post every tuesday at 12:01am.all recent wars are about commodities.blame catholics and mormons for alot of the population explosion.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Thanks for posting the vid direct on thread

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by robomont

Stephen leeb has eight books published about this topic. Here is a LINK
This info is of wiki and i QUOTE....

He is a bestselling financial author, He is one of the US foremost financial experts,Leeb accurately predicted $100-a-barrel oil, the Dow’s secular rise above 4000, the collapse of the dot.com bubble, and the current bull market in precious and industrial metals,Leeb earned a BS in Economics from the Wharton School of Business, and a Masters in Mathematics and a PhD in Psychology from the University of Illinois.[5] His graduate degrees were obtained in three years.
i believe he is credible.
p.s are you referring to the The Shock Doctrine

new topics

top topics

join