It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Worshipful Master - Jeb Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is anyone else sick of hearing what Jeb Bush thinks? Check out this article about what Jeb Bush had to say recentl: www.newsmax.com...

Everyone knows there's not a scrap of evidence proving Obama's citizenship, so who is this guy to say "enough is enough" to any republican that challenges it?? The level of arrogance within the Bush family, particularly Jeb, is striking. Jeb Bush seems to think he holds some high level of importance in America. People from all walks of life are sick of these neocon idiots. Apparently nobody has told Jeb yet. 

I'm tired of hearing Jeb Bush and other insignificant people tell us why Romney and Perry are the front runners. FOX News is even carrying Mitt Romney and Rick Perry's water. Romney and Perry are well connected Bilderberg insiders and TPTB seem to want one of these two dolts to replace Obama. If either of these A**holes gets the Republican nomination then it's official...it's rigged. Romney and Perry represent the same old system of cronyism that got us here. If anyone is a Wall Street insider it's Romney. I have a feeling that if we have any country left by the next mid-terms we might see a legit 3rd party clean up. I think its time...it's time for a big change. 

edit on 25-10-2011 by seabag because: Link change

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
***EDIT***

Whoops! I posted to the wrong thread! Since my post was completely off topic I've removed it!
edit on 25-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The article in your link isn't about jeb bush.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
The article in your link isn't about jeb bush.

Whoops! Sorry, it's fixed now. Thanks!

top topics

join