It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Reptilian people" are a made up thing, (hoax).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
An acquaintance of mine, who is a real estate agent and doesn't have any interest or belief in the supernatural, told me once that she saw a reptilian humanoid. I believe her.

She was probably mistaken. She's a real estate agent, not a biologist, there is no reason to trust her on this. it doesn't mean shes a liar, just that she isn't qualified to make such a claim.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by sylvie
An acquaintance of mine, who is a real estate agent and doesn't have any interest or belief in the supernatural, told me once that she saw a reptilian humanoid. I believe her.

She was probably mistaken. She's a real estate agent, not a biologist, there is no reason to trust her on this. it doesn't mean shes a liar, just that she isn't qualified to make such a claim.

Maybe something that evolved from a reptile back in the prehistoric eras became reptilians.

Subterranian bases,cities,etc. They could have escaped there and lived out the mass extinctions.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

i was told that the chinese village that disapeared
was down to the reptilian race that eat flesh
and get this they closed the porthole with a
nuke
not sure what to make of this as i didnt even
know that a whole chinese village had
disapeared
your thoughts anyone
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: i for a o

edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: spell check

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Maybe something that evolved from a reptile back in the prehistoric eras became reptilians.

Something did, they're called reptiles. Snakes, lizards, etc.

Subterranian bases,cities,etc. They could have escaped there and lived out the mass extinctions.

Or, alternatively, they didn't because reptillian humanoids creatures don't exist. There's no evidence that says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ever see "They Live"? Now that was a hell of a movie. Of course, at the end of the day, it was just a movie. I don't believe in reptilians. They are not real.
Now that that's done, TPTB, can I collect my shill-check?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join