It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Reptilian people" are a made up thing, (hoax).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi people, if you have ever heard of this then you know what im talking about and if you saw the videos then you might have said "is this real or not?" or "BS..." and BS would be correct that is only video distortion due to the video breaking up or video quality

i saw an HD version of the same video and strangely enough i did not see the reptile people suddenly changing skin and exposing their alleged real skin...

here is a video example

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Really
I guess I can take YOUR words for it

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

lol i posted the video link, why cant i embed?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

lol its "them people" you speak of monitoring you
But I dont know check the link data..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
the idea of reptilians didn't start with the bad videos on youtube. i'd think most of the believers in such things would agree all those vids are an embaressment, the same way most of the ufo vids on there are.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not extremely knowledgeable about the subject, but I am pretty sure that the whole "reptilian" thing goes back further than news reports. I am with you in the aspect of these being video distortion, but this hardly makes the theory (or what have you) as a whole a "hoax."

It'd be like me driving a 2012 Honda Civic, disliking it, and saying that every car they ever built is complete crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Yeah i agree, lol but i still think its a hoax.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
But, what if someone sees the actual thing? Live. Without video? In person? Still BS?

Just asking
Cuhail

link   

Of course some of those vids show the Queen with "reptilian eyes" are just camera tricks and illusions. But there really are reptilian people. The use of the word "reptilian" is a metaphor for "cold blooded" which describes many of the psychopaths who are in charge of things.

One of the earliest symbolic metaphors we have of reptilians is the story from Genesis....the snake in the tree.
When man accepted the deal (symbolized by the apple) offered by the snake (reptilian) in doing so, man gave his sovereign authority over to the reptilian to be ruled by him.

This very story is in play today. Man has given up his sovereign right to make his own moral decisions by giving allegiance to obey the rules of the reptilians.

The reptilians are often recognizable by certain traits. Look up the image of "Mistress of the Vatican". Do you see a serpent clue? Look up the image of the Throne of King Solomon. The serpents are always "behind the thrones".

link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

So you're saying you believe in reptile aliens?

What is earth to them? a gambling place or something

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
But, what if someone sees the actual thing? Live. Without video? In person? Still BS?

Just asking
Cuhail

no im pretty sure they'll run for dear life

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Alot of the reptilian videos are just people on a camera with there face being distorted, ofcourse there not real, its one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories on the net.

DEBUNKED Here.....

Case Closed

edit on 25-10-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by BruceEFury because: wrongytlink

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
lol @ sleeping dna
but ahh it could be a genetic outpost SOLDIERS- reproduction post PARENTS- farm YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ECT. sorry just to keep it all on the table, but that may depend on which 1z. You do know the head gear worn by Egyptians carries the serpent and not just for show, right. So look at the money you spend if your in a location where the all seeing eye sits in the dollar. Its really not a secret its just they are sooooo elusive

edit on 10/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Just asking
Cuhail

They probably misunderstood what they saw, or didn't see anything at all. Eye witness testimony is the lowest form of evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Of course some of those vids show the Queen with "reptilian eyes" are just camera tricks and illusions. But there really are reptilian people. The use of the word "reptilian" is a metaphor for "cold blooded" which describes many of the psychopaths who are in charge of things.

One of the earliest symbolic metaphors we have of reptilians is the story from Genesis....the snake in the tree.
When man accepted the deal (symbolized by the apple) offered by the snake (reptilian) in doing so, man gave his sovereign authority over to the reptilian to be ruled by him.

This very story is in play today. Man has given up his sovereign right to make his own moral decisions by giving allegiance to obey the rules of the reptilians.

The reptilians are often recognizable by certain traits. Look up the image of "Mistress of the Vatican". Do you see a serpent clue? Look up the image of the Throne of King Solomon. The serpents are always "behind the thrones".

Do you have any actual evidence besides metaphors, stories, and statues?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
the idea of reptilians didn't start with the bad videos on youtube. i'd think most of the believers in such things would agree all those vids are an embaressment, the same way most of the ufo vids on there are.

Go take a look at official david icke forum and you will be surprised how many believes in those videos.
It is impossible to even explain to them that it is nothing but artifacts due to compression or other video glitches.

These people seem to lack the ability to think logically.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
After Noahs flood the demons were no longer able to exist as humans and procreate- they were condemned to darkness by God. They are interdimentional beings - energy- the can possess and make you see things- but are not able to add their on DNA etc..aliens are demons etc.. I am tired of hearing the reptillian or dna changes bull from people like Steve Quayle and soooo many others who are soo call Christians blaa.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Solar75Gypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
To make sudden conclusions like that shows that research is almost non existant in your realm.
We don't know if "Reptilians" actually exists or not. But there is more to them than just crappy videos on youtube that people make to further ridiculize the concept and erase and instill all possibilities that they would or could exist.

A lot of information "Text" and not "Videos" describes Reptilians as a species or extraterrestrial beings living underground since the beginning of mankind. They are the ones responsible for the corruption in this world; so they say. They live by feasting on human beings and abuse mandkind with corrupting the system we live with today. They also posess technology that is far more advanced than we could have ever conceived.
To be brief, they are just pirates bullying a very young planet with their cool toys and philosophy.

Of course this is speculation and has yet to be confirmed. It appears very farfetched and is suject to ridicule.
But then again who are we to claim that we've seen everything. humanity has been around for a couple of years if we're talking about billions of years of evolution.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Reptilians in culture have been around a long time, but, started popping up more frequently after Betty and Barney Hill made their splash, and where other people were influenced in the collective unconscious by popular film and media as is suspected of the Hills if you research what films were out at the time, and look inot all the 'research' Betty did between interviews where the claims and account evolved and grew more detailed.

When checking out descriptions of reptilians in spoken accounts from the time, you get a whole range of different sizes and shapes.

As the world collective unconscious got references to draw on like Star Trek aliens, Lost in Space creatures and aliens, the sleestaks in the original 70s Land of the Lost show, it's remarkable how accounts suddenly started describing creatures somewhat similar and less varying than previous accounts, and more similar to TV and movie portrayals.

The original Invasion of the body snatchers and additional reinforcement in media of other aliens that look like regular people advanced ideas that aliens could very well be hiding among us.

In the 90s, when widespread home ownership of personal PCs was taking off, a number of these more imaginative, and prone to fantasy fear syndrome types 'discovered' that if one uses photoshop on pictures of every day people, and apply the emboss filter, they could 'tell' who was really a reptilian posing as human.
Suddenly reptilians were EVERYWHERE.

As connectivity to the internet grew with these people, the trend took root in the collective unconscious, and has been self reinforcing ever since.

With the proliferation of cheap low frame rate digital cameras in the hands of uneducated Chicken Little mentalities everywhere, plus digital signal flaws in TV transmission, suddenly reptilians are everywhere again.

*sigh*

I wonder what the next phase of this trend is going to look like.

It's fun to watch as it evolves, just like the Flouride in the water paranoia. I love those scenes in Dr. Strangelove.

edit on 25-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This guy does not believe you either...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join