It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Greys an ancient civilization?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have heard from several source that the Grey aliens many people claim to see are possibly from earth. They evolved around the time of the dinosaurs and hid in caves to survive. Eventually they became nocturnal and evolved the large eyes. Their technology is so mch more advanced that they are able to stay hidden from us.

Anyone ever heard of this or think its reasonable?

[edit on 31-8-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

[edit on 31-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I've heard of the theory....but I don't think it's reasonable...

From what we can surmise about the "Grays", they seem to be a race built for space travel (whether naturally evolving, or genetically manipulated that way, we can't say...) based on eyewitness accounts, some questionable documentation, and the accounts of various insiders...

Large, dark, double-lidded eyes to deal with bright starlight...
Flexible endoskeleton, built for g forces and flexibility without zero g deterioration....
Efficient digestive system...with expulsion of only liquid waste...
Seem capable of only intake of liquid or blended food (hardly makes them survivable in the time of dinos...)

I could go on, but I think you see my point...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well as far as alien technology goes, this should be a given. I'm always hearing people grumble about why don't we see them (ships) more than we do...well, if they have been here fro thousands of years, they would be far mire advanced than we can imagine....surely they have the tech. to block out view....why not be able to cloak themselves too.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Who the *** is Jon Bull 1 and how does he keep editing my posts!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i think it's a fantastic theory and has just as much merit as any of the other alien theories out there. if they are so advanced why wouldn't they be able to cloak themselves? it could tie in to so many of the astonishing advancements that were made by ancient man. maybe the creatures originally on this earth had a hand in it. and with their technology were ablr to blend into the human society. i'm not being funny. i really love discussing things as creative and imaginitive as this...which is why i joined this site.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Who the *** is Jon Bull 1 and how does he keep editing my posts!

Excuse me? JohnBull1 is staff here on ATS and im sure that your thread was edited for a reason,

Now if you have a problem with that i suggest you u2u him,

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can't say I've come across this theory, but it seems logical, as far as theories go - big eyes / nocturnal etc.

The one I heard that pricked my interest was the one about how they were the human race, travelled backwards from the future for reasons pertaining to survival, since their genetic make-up had rendered them infertile.

And that they had been on Earth (as time travellers) since early man.

I mean, as always, I say I don't believe this, but I find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It is not just a "Grey" civilization,it is all combined,therefore we call it Second In Command to Yaw.
They were evolved from man but reside in the future (I think) but being able to jump through time,makes them everywhere at once.Too complicated! perhaps that is why mystics called it "wheels" of evolution or reincarnation.
The Bible refers to them as Cherubim.Not flying babies,but the Visitors.
There are several races of Visitor,and humans were seen in their company as well,but in minority.
Even the black triangles...i thought them all human occupants?
"Not completely."2IC

[edit on 31-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i doubt they are from the time of the dinosaurs, because think about it. if something killed off basically every dinosaur...wouldnt it kill off the greys? i dont see why a 5 foot skinny big-headed guy should live when a 25 foot dinosaur dies. doesnt make sense. And we would find evidence of their civilizations.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
i doubt they are from the time of the dinosaurs, because think about it. if something killed off basically every dinosaur...wouldnt it kill off the greys? i dont see why a 5 foot skinny big-headed guy should live when a 25 foot dinosaur dies. doesnt make sense. And we would find evidence of their civilizations.

Your theory doesn't hold water. Many species were able to survive and their decendants are still here today. If a low intelligence creature like an alligator could do it a 4' grey creature with a mind could.
I have seen fossilized footprints of men walking beside dinosaurs. I don't think its impossible.
here is a link.
www.bible.ca...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They are the Annunaki's android helpers.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooligan13
They are the Annunaki's android helpers.

Why say things like that?

At best you mean "It is my opinion that they are the Annunaki's android helpers."

Could you give us a link, or a book reference that shows any evidence of this, even if only allegorical in Ancient texts?

I do try to be careful on this forum, if I state something I've read, but don't have a link to the source, or the book at hand to quote from, I say so. If something is a theory I've read, I say so. If something is my opinion, I do try to say just that.

I'm open to all ideas and theories, but please try to expound on your thoughts.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I reckon the Greys are just plain old aliens. And I think from a lot of the accounts I've read, including those of Credo Mutwa (I think that was his name - the guy in the David Icke video) that they could look a bit different to the way they're portrayed as their eyes and skin could actually be a space suit.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's interesting that noone made any comments about the link I posted...

www.bible.ca...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Flexible endoskeleton, built for g forces and flexibility without zero g deterioration....

Sory GAZ ---to win G--force we--me/you have/must to make around

us a TYXANTROPIC ambiance.

Example:Me/you turn on centrifuge machine 10 -G . OK. 12-13 G =

mortel. The engineer put a golden fish in bocal = the fish smiles.

Me/ to win 100 G - force must have around our body TYXANTROPIC

ambiance---with EL. MAG. PULSATIONS to change the air from

fluid to (like gel�e)--a few seconds...again...again...again!

But --theory is 1...practic is 2

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have found an interesting theory that ties Angels to Greys. I'm more liable to believe this one, but I follow the Judao-Christian upbringing.

Angels to Greys

Hrothgar

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hrothgar
I have found an interesting theory that ties Angels to Greys. I'm more liable to believe this one, but I follow the Judao-Christian upbringing.

Angels to Greys

Hrothgar

I find it easier to belive an ancient dinosaur survived than believing in angels or gods. We have 100% proof that dinosaurs existed and some survived. We know 100% that life was on the earth millins of years ago. That is more than enough time for a species to advance well beyond our own.

We have 0 proof that GODS or Angels exist. None has a picture of GOD no-one living saw Jesus perform any "Miracle"

We have limited proof of Aliens. Millions of sightings and Blurry pictures. Nothing solid. Even the best picture can't say it was from another planet. It could all be from our own.

Again we have 100% proof of ancient life.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IXRAZORXI321
It's interesting that noone made any comments about the link I posted...

www.bible.ca...

Its a VERY old story... (The news of it, not the footprints itself - hehe)
And I for one dont believe in them... Its just to far out...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
IXRAZOR,

I said that I follow the Judeo-Christian upbringing or belief system if you will. I'm sure there are those on here who could hijack this thread and give you examples of proof of God and/or angels.

I was only representing my opinion.

You believe what you wish, I believe what I wish!
That's what's great about this forum!

Cheers!

[edit on 9/10/2004 by Hrothgar]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As the theory goes, the "grays" are not the ancient race, they were created by the ancient race as "worker bee's", to do all the dirty work.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join