It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Questions Can You Answer For A Lazy Person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As always when I make a thread its usually because I don't understand something,
or because I want some information served to me on a pladder without conducting
any research of my own. Either way, you should help me out.

Its usually when I don't get straight up answers I make threads like this.

I actually don't make threads that often. Enough with the rambling, here is my question(s) :

With all of this mayhem happening around the world, where is it all leading to?
The deaths of all the so called terrorists, the dollar becoming "worthless",
the constant wars, presidential puppets and maybe some subliminal messaging
thrown in, what or where is it leading to?

My other questions :

(The Federal Reserve)
Who's behind the federal reserve? What are they after? Why are they after it?
What do they control? Is the federal reserve part of the United States? Does the federal
reserve want inflation to happen? Why is the dollar becoming worthless?

(The Government)
Why does the government lie? What have they lied about so far? Is the government in control?
Who controls the government? How are they taking over countries and making them take on a
certain type of government?

(Other questions)
Who exactly puts flouride in water? What about aspartame? Who controls the MSM (All major networks)?
What were the protests about? (They had no clear meaning to me) Why was Gaddafi murdered?

(Some more questions)
When people say TPTB or "They", which I have said a trillion times, who are they talking about?
Why are they a problem? Is it a small group of people who are controlling this world, or is it a huge
global type thing?

(Many more questions)
How will the US economy collapse? Can the US Tresuary print its on money?
Why is the global currency the dollar if it is so worthless?

Yes, its alot of questions, and most of this stuff is oh so very hard to find, so I was hoping some people at ATS could help me out. Be warned, even if I get bashed, this isn't the last of me. If I had three wishes, it wouldn't be
more wishes, it'd be "I wish someone would answer all these questions for me"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

No one can give you a definite answer to these questions.
Only speculation. Maybe you should do some research and form your own opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Its leading to a "one world central bank and authority". IMHO; that will not be much better a society than we already have. they will probably "level out" society under the guise of amorphic liberal buzzwords :"Social justice"( read" hope and change")
and"fairness".

The end result: we will ALL be hungry and dirt poor(and closely monitored and controlled); taking what we get from the mega govt.and sliding our world citizen ID cards everywhere.

We are individuals. We are not all "equal".
we are not all altruistic
Sorry "Utopist's". "Utopia" cannot be forced upon us. I see all this Society ruled by "love"stuff; as incredibly naive.
Reference see: "1984"("ingsoc")
"BRAZIL"
"THX-1138"

edit on 25-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

(The Federal Reserve) Who's behind the federal reserve? What are they after? Why are they after it? What do they control? Is the federal reserve part of the United States? Does the federal reserve want inflation to happen? Why is the dollar becoming worthless?

The Federal reserve is a privately owned bank and is NOT part of the government. It prints money on paper and LOANS it to the us government plus interest. They set the inflation rate based on, supposedly, many factors including the amount of currency in circulation. the dollar is worthless because there is nothing to back it up, and the FED continually prints more, backed by nothing, and loaning it to your government plus interest. They essentially control the economy and by extension the government. They went as far (Bernanke i think) as to threaten congress with Martial law and another market crash if they audited the FED.

(The Government) Why does the government lie? What have they lied about so far? Is the government in control? Who controls the government? How are they taking over countries and making them take on a certain type of government?

Because if the vast majority of people knew the truth about how their country works, they would overthrow the government and institute a true fair by the people government as it was intended, that's why they lie. Yes they are in control. They are invading other countries under the guise of fighting "terrorism" but in reality most of these countries were invaded after they made it know they intended to stop trading oil solely for US dollars.

the bankers control the government as is evidenced by the fleecing of the american tax payer to pay for their bonuses.

(Other questions) Who exactly puts flouride in water? What about aspartame? Who controls the MSM (All major networks)? What were the protests about? (They had no clear meaning to me) Why was Gaddafi murdered?

Many countries have water fluoridation programs, you'd have to check the fluoride site for a list of your states and cities to see which ones are adding it and which ones aren't.

No one is adding aspartame to drinking water. It is used as a sugar replacement, but it has potential side effects as it's a chemical agent and creates methlyalcohol in your body and causes cancers and other problems. Donald Rumsfeld, yes, THAT rummy, is the sole reason the FDA rammed through it's approval of aspartame.

As for the MsM it appears, by tracing who owns what, that the Israeli lobby seems to have a strangle hold over the media. go pick any news station or paper and read their reports on the strife and horror being visited upon those unlucky enough to be "living" in gaza. Oh wait, you can't. Exactly.

The OWS protests, at the core, are about the fact that the entire government and financial system is rewarding crooks while punishing the poor who make up the majority of the population. It's about the fact that corporations and the richest 1% have had their taxes reduced, their irs audits reduces, and their tax returns increased, while the 99% have seen their savings disappear, their home foreclosed on, their taxes increased and their irs audits increased.

It about the fact that in a democracy, majority rules, yet we see the exact opposite in our reality, which is unsustainable.

(Some more questions) When people say TPTB or "They", which I have said a trillion times, who are they talking about? Why are they a problem? Is it a small group of people who are controlling this world, or is it a huge global type thing?

the powers that be, those in control, the bankers, the lobbyists, Israel, the government, that's who they are referring to. sometimes they mention the "NWO" and the hidden hands guiding world events like the bilderbergs. They are a problem because they are doing things that are wrong, they are destroying the world around you for profit, for their agenda, and YOU aren't part of it.

It's a small group but spread out globablly and well placed.

The rest you are on your own for.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You make a challanging Thread and request. S/f from the start. Getting answers is really not the hard part. Knowing what answers are true , false or worthy of keeping a watchfull eye on, now thats the hard part. You see In asking the question you are admitting you dont have the answer, So if you have to ask? You wont know what answer is truth anyway

You say in your opening paragraph,

As always when I make a thread its usually because I don't understand something,

You close by saying,

Yes, its alot of questions, and most of this stuff is oh so very hard to find, so I was hoping some people at ATS could help me out. Be warned, even if I get bashed, this isn't the last of me. If I had three wishes, it wouldn't be
more wishes, it'd be "I wish someone would answer all these questions for me"

I am not going to bash you, I am going to give you some sound advice. Sound because it's the truth and practical. Don't admit to people that you want to be served something you have the ability to do yourself, equally as good, except you the fact that your either lazy and the questions don't really matter to you enough to research the answers yourself, and or you think people are your puppets and should be taken advantage of.

Ask fewer questions and look for more answers.. You and everyone else will be better off for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Also, I expected this thread to get a little more attention.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
(The Government)
What have they lied about so far?

I can think of a few proven lies off the top of my head. (ones that even the mainstream won't deny are true, I mean) For instance, look at the Iran-Contra affair or the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the latter of which was recently proven to have been a false flag operation.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

With all of this mayhem happening around the world, where is it all leading to?
The deaths of all the so called terrorists, the dollar becoming "worthless",
the constant wars, presidential puppets and maybe some subliminal messaging
thrown in, what or where is it leading to?

A mild shuddering of the status quo. At least, if you're talking about global scales, rahter than a narrow focus on the tiny percent of the world living in "the west"

(The Government)
Why does the government lie?

Like a dead dog on a rug

What have they lied about so far?

Unfortunately, ATS has a character limit, so I can't answer this in any meaningful way.

Is the government in control?

Not especially. Remember, "government" is not even slightly monolithic. it's made up of many thousands of individuals each doing what they think works for their given sector or department, all the way up to the tops of states and government. Governance is essentially the fine art of making chaos look controlled and productive.

Who controls the government?

Whoever's paying.

How are they taking over countries and making them take on a
certain type of government?

Very ineffectively.

Who exactly puts flouride in water?

Fluoride elves. it's how they reproduce.

What about aspartame?

PepsiCo puts aspartame in water. Then sells it to you as "sports drink".

Who controls the MSM (All major networks)?

Seems evenly split between ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch. Soon they will arrive at the gathering, and one shall slay hte other, taking his head, experiencing the quickening, and ultimately winning The Prize.

What were the protests about? (They had no clear meaning to me)

I suggest you do some reading. In a nutshell, assuming you mean the OWS protests, it's against the increasing corporate and financial domination of our government, which leads to, to put it softly, bad government.

Why was Gaddafi murdered?

Probably to keep our other owned men in line.

(Some more questions)
When people say TPTB or "They", which I have said a trillion times, who are they talking about?

I've been trying to figure this one out for over a decade. I honestly don't think they mean anyone in particular, rather it's like on South Park.
Stan: oh my god, they killed Kenny!
Kyle: You bastards!
Bystander: Who's 'they?'
Stan: Oh. uhm. You know. Them!
Kyle: They're bastards.

edit on 26/10/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Sarcasm at its finest?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I am to lazy to research for myself a lot of times too.

Considering your thread, I have a burning question that needs an answer immediately, but I want others to do the work for me. My fingers are too tired to google.

What the hell is a pladder?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

I am to lazy to research for myself a lot of times too.

Considering your thread, I have a burning question that needs an answer immediately, but I want others to do the work for me. My fingers are too tired to google.

What the hell is a pladder?

Don't worry that word doesn't exist I was in a hurry when I typed this its actually spelled platter.

join