It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think this post would go here. XD if not, mods move.
So, last night, Me and my friend were chilin in his garage, and he starts randomly talking "Do not believe that he is alive" And I had this weird feeling as he was talking, and he said it in a different voice. Then he went back to normal. And i sat there quiet. And he just looked at me, as I looked back. He started talking "They came to me at night and I made a deal with them" - different voice. He may have said more, but I dont remember. But he said it so casually. Which is weird. Ive been his friend for like 4 years now, and recently, he has been acting sorta strange. He went back to normal, like nothing happened. And I was like "Dude, no, what the # just happened." I was sober, so I coldnt be trippin on anything, and its not something you can just unhear your bestfriend say. All he did was look at me, with a smile.

Like, I have been searching for the answer about God and such, and then that happens, and this toys with me. He said he was just kidding, But who just makes that up. I asked him "Where did you learn that??" And he was like "this video on youtube." I was like "What one?" And he was like "I just made it up". The thing is, if he were to do that to our other friend, he would react the same way I did. I dont know what to think about that. XD Weird stuff happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
sounds like one of two things

A. you are gullible

B. your friend has a personality disorder.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Dude!! I could actually see both of those. It was just weird. No doubt Imma disregard what he said.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
Dude!! I could actually see both of those. It was just weird. No doubt Imma disregard what he said.

glad to help.......

most things you hear in life from people you have to disregard.....except for what I say.....lol jk....but only kinda

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Haha but you know, some people on here think the end is coming, and also Harold Camping.
, but "Do not believe that he is alive"... the world will end with the second coming. I dunnooooo. Just food for thought I guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What exactly was he saying to you, or was it just rambelling. No drugs involved?? Did his pupils change, or the temperature around you, or anything in your enviroment out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Scary brooo

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

The do not believe part was first. Then about a deal with them..whoever that is. Um, yeah, i said that it just had a weird feeling, you know? Like the feeling when youre in a haunted house, I guess anxiety? No drugs; sober. Yeah, It was weird, I could only concentrate on him, and everything else just was in the background. It was just surprising, ya know? Ive been like searching for the truth a lot recently, not knowing what to believe, and that comes out, of my athiest friends mouth. Then he says he was just kidding, you dont just play around like that...like he put his hair over his face, and said something about a mexican afterwards and was like, dude I was just playing! But it just seemed so eerie. There were more than two people in that room, but it was only me and him.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
sounds like one of two things

A. you are gullible

B. your friend has a personality disorder.

Sounds like a bit if both to be honest, wish some people had to do a little more than just have 20 posts to start a thread, this is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Oh, Hey Mr. high and mighty! It's called talking. You know, he could have been joking, and I didn't completely ignore what someone had just said. Dude, GTFO my thread. Dont like it? Dont comment. Easy enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
lol

Sounds like your buddy freaked you out!

It is that time of the year!

It does sound to me though like it struck a cord with you.
Perhaps in his joking he knew something about you that you did not consider,
and used that little bit of knowledge as well to freak you out.

You get a star,
but you must give it to your friend for freaking you out in such a way that you still are unsure what happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This made me think. I am not religious but I do believe in a God of sorts. About last June my 33 year old daughter began to space out and speak in some odd language. Her sisters (both adults) had seen her do this but I hadn't. They said she was speaking some strange gibberish. It lasts only a few seconds. We took her to a doctor and they found 2 lesions on the lining of her brain. They said they just want to watch them and put her on seizure medication.

Last night I was leaving my room for a moment and she began to do it. She spoke three words, I wish I could have recorded them but I swear it sounded like Latin to me. It wasn't gibberish, it sounded like words. She has very little schooling and no exposure to other languages. I don't know Latin myself but I was raised in the latin speaking days of the Catholic church so I've heard alot of it.

I really don't know what to think but your op just made me think about last night. How could a brain lesion impart the ability to speak something you know nothing about?
edit on Tue October 25th, 2011 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Dude, it freaked me out foshow! It made me think a lot too. Like I asked him if we was a demon and he was like...yes. I was quiet. and then he was like Im not an effing demon. -.- But it could be a cover up. It could be a joke, but it was a scary one.

new topics

top topics

join