It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darrell Hammonds Dark Past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow....Darrell Hammond has had quite a traumatic life.

He reveals that when he was on SNL he was once taken away in a straight jacket and broughr to the psych ward.

I applaud him for his courage, and i especially liked his description of his situation as "I am not ashamed for being hit by a mack track"... The important thing being that he tries to "Get up" whenever he falls.

Stuff like this inspires others to get up and dust themselves off.

But still, didnt realise he had this many problems.

Watch the clip here

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yeah, must really be a bummer hob nobbin with the stars and making great money on tv. Lifes hard and it sucks, I dont feel sorry for his coc aine induced behaviors, at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Poor guy. You can tell from the video that he has some issues, from his body language and the way he keeps looking around. I think a lot of comedians have dark pasts, and that is how they cope with what they have been through in their lives. I hope he is okay, and he certainly brought a lot of laughs into my life.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Wow.
Congrats for making the most unbelievably inhuman post on ATS ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

I'll almost second that but dang i was laughing too hard to really give it a thought lol
second line everytime

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Morons like that will NEVER wake the # up until they themselves endure interminable sufferrings......

Do you think someone wants to cut themselves? Do you think he WANTED to snort coc aine? He did it to live - not for fun - but to function normally. He had an incredible amount of baggage - the abuse he endured and the sufferrings he saw his father endure...And yet to see him, after going through all he did, being on so many different drugs, a mind lost in turmoil, and now, to be able to express himself eloquently, humbly, and compassionately - even towards the mother who harmed him. Its a beautiful thing.

It sickens me to hear idiotic, putrid comments from morons like that. I was just reading some replies to the CNN article and there are hundreds of comments vomtting the same crap. Sick, demented, people. Completely desensitized, unconscious morons who will one day eat the fruits of their actions.

top topics

join