It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye floaters are not what you think they are!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I believe that the translucent things you see when you look up at the sky are pieces of astral entities that get left behind when you wake up from sleep. These astral entities are the spiders and tentacled things when one see when waking up or going to sleep. they know when you see them and get out of dodge fast. Since they sit on your face and actually imbed thier tentacles into your eyes and brain they rip these out when you begin to wake up. How do I know this? i have seen what looks like a octopus wrigling around in translucent form when i was relaxed. It was alive and the reason why it did not evaporate becuase it did not realize that i was seeing it. i even saw a huge translucent spider around my friends bed. As soon as I saw it it got under his covers as if it couldn;t dissapear but was trying to get away from me.

^Eyefloaters

Let me say this.Sorry ,Dear Pellian but the only thing i can think of after reading this is something i cannot bring up for discussion on these forums.

or....

This img.alibaba.com...

As strange as this all seem these are the only logical and reasonable things i can come up with in response to the OP.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When I was a child I thought they were the souls of ants, but what they actually are is congealed protein in your eyeball. I think I'll take the advice of my optometrist before I once again indulge in my own childhood fantasies.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Floaters are usually just floaters, sorry

But, I met one guy who believes he can see his DNA, and what he described were what we call floaters. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
After reading this thread and having a good chuckle at some of the replies...I actually have a serious question relating to this topic....

For years, since childhood, I have always seen this, red spinning needle whenever I look in to a dark area of a room or close my eyes in a poorly lit room. Any ideas? I've asked several eye doctors, they have no clue. I just brush it off....but it does spark my interest to know it's real cause. No pain, headaches or anything....just that hyper little red spinning needle thing.

ETA:
Google thought I was crazy when I searched it....it kept pointing me to telekinesis sites

edit on 1/2/2012 by DarknessMatters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When i was a kid,i use to be able to lay in bed in the dark with my eyes closed and everytime i would see fantastic swirls or free falling dots that looked very much like millions of stars and colliding galaxies colored with all the colors of the rainbow...But ever since i got older,for like the past twenty years,when i lay in the dark with my eyes closed,i see nothing like them anymore,they are gone...Why?...Did they appear less and less as society tried to strip away my imagination more and more?...I think so...
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join