It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity on Youtube's, 'TheAngryGrampaShow'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
(Excuse me for being a n00b, but i haven't worked out how to embed Youtube on ATS, sorry)

Is this a Ghost or Alien behind Angry Grampa in a video he posted on the 22nd?

The creature/object in question is at 2:02, where you see a bin behind Angry Grampa, and a grey person duck out of view as the camera heads their way(you might want to pause and go frame by frame to see it duck). Grampa then obscures the shot and the object or person in question is gone.

The link is: www.youtube.com...

Last night, there was a video reaction posted by Angry Grampa, being shown the video back which is also great to watch, because he has one of his trademark reactions.

That link is: www.youtube.com...

Even if it's just something boring like a cat or a child, or actually is one of the little grey guys, it's not a serious thread trying to look for those 'Smoking Gun's people seem to post about on here

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think it's just a kid playing behind the bin, but I'm gonna S+F this just for introducing me to this awesome old man

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
How did you notice that good call.

Although it could be any number of things, it really was a good spot. I had to watch it three times to notice it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here's another one slowed down, closeup etc.

edit on 24-10-2011 by Ramcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinterskogen

Grampa seems like he might be off his meds

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wierd, yeah..... but I really had a laugh at his reaction to it....."when you get da hag up your ass, you'll believe in da hag!" ROFL!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Wierd, yeah..... but I really had a laugh at his reaction to it....."when you get da hag up your ass, you'll believe in da hag!" ROFL!!

I know right ...
life in trailer park is never dull

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Looks like a sock puppet to me. This guy is rather funny in small doses. not sure how you spotted that honestly it's so fast, but yeah, looks like someone crouching behind the garbage can with a sockpuppet, you even seen them start to duck down just as the camera passes over it, and as "grampa" is blocking it, once he moves, you see it is gone.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Thanks for embedding them for me, I'll learn how to it when i get back next week.

edit on 24/10/11 by Vinterskogen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I think it's just a kid playing behind the bin, but I'm gonna S+F this just for introducing me to this awesome old man

Ding Ding Ding ...we have a winner!

so I started watching some of
the other Angry Grampa Vids...

pay attention ....@ :50 mark you'll see the Ghost/sock puppet ....it eats sandwich's too

I just kinda put 2 & 2 together

edit on 10/24/2011 by spoonbender because: found the ghost

edit on 10/24/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I should have really said earlier, that i didn't actually spot it on the original video at first. I watched the reaction video to Angry Grampa video first (then rewatched the original video).

It does look small enough to be a kid, and maybe that kid in the sandwich video, but i dunno, the head in the paranormal video seems much larger in conjunction to the neck, the neck is tiny.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This old pr*ck laugh's at stroke victims!!! Pathetic old Fu*k.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i find this man to be actually funny, reminds me of my dad hahaha they are quite close in their behavior

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
This old pr*ck laugh's at stroke victims!!! Pathetic old Fu*k.

Yeah but where laughing at AngryGrampa, not with him!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
angry grandpa's dont laugh. they get even

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is a guy further back in the shot, also the thing on the bin looks like a Simpson's caricature cut out. It was worked into the shot for this very thing. The guy further back in the shot could have been working the pop up mechanism for it. He has been rather effectively forgotten about while the focus is on the cutout pop up. Nice

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

There is a guy further back in the shot, also the thing on the bin looks like a Simpson's caricature cut out. It was worked into the shot for this very thing. The guy further back in the shot could have been working the pop up mechanism for it. He has been rather effectively forgotten about while the focus is on the cutout pop up. Nice

That's what I'm thinking, like 'throw something else into the shot, get people watching and listening to your otherwise inane BS'.

top topics

join