It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At What Point Do You Think People Will Take Up Arms In The US And UK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Arming is not part of the UK mindset and is unlikely to ever be so. The two countries are different and mentioning them and the arms issue in the same breath is a bit pointless.
But it does amuse me when the US contingent comes out with all this Rambo stuff. US was notable for the queues of sheeple desperate for the swine flu shot.

edit on 24-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by TheMindWar

i don't think they have "arms" in the UK.

Plenty of people legally have 'arms' in the UK.

But I can't see an armed uprising occuring in my lifetime. The last occasion was led by Wat Tyler in 1381

Who would be rising against and why? The people we've just chosen to run the country for the next few years?
If want rid of them we only need wait another 42 months, and no blood need be spilt.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Yay, then you'll get a choice of puppet A, puppet B, puppet C or, no, bloody hell, it can't be.......PUPPET D.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by TheMindWar

i don't think they have "arms" in the UK.
2nd line.

We can not even buy kitchen knifes from ebay and need a permit to protest so you see whilst we have people playing by the rules and the state making the rules up as they go along then we are just going to get stuffed more and more.

The people at #OccupyLSE think they have a victory because the police bring in a portable tolet for them to piss in and they have 'Facility managment meetings' in the morning and pass around cup cakes at night and all they do is prove both left and right are tired of the banksters and only goes to show the two party system is all fixed and ran by bankers.

You can talk about Ganddi all day long who sat on his ass for twenty years whilst others did the fighting, TPTB want you to think like that because you will not win like that and India was a place that the british were outnumbered by a million to one and can not be used as an example for the center of london.

These puppet masters always tell us that we need to talk whilst bombing people all over the world and the UK police are now using tasers on protestors but until people grow some balls then it will all come to nothing

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

And then, only 30% of the populace will do so... 30% will be afraid to but know they should... and 30% will actually believe the lies told to them or have blind faith in their government.

And the other 10% may have learnt to do basic arithmetic by then!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This thread inspired me to put up another thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

where I hope I have provided a complete check list of reasons why the leaders of the colonies took arms against the crown back in 1775.

Have a look and see if we have gotten to the tipping point that they reached.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join