It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they really hide a giant triangle at Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Many people speculate that they have a much more advanced aircraft that uses a new propulsion system to accelerate it to thousands of miles an hour.. strangely enough triangular craft and giant V's have been appearing all over the world.. i remember watching a TV show which talked about this but i dont recall the name of the show..anyways they gathered interviews from policeman and actual witnesses who saw this very large object and they gave different descriptions of the object but i assume it is the same object but the way they saw it, it looked like an alien vehicle to them...

Now Bob Lazar and Edgar Fousche both tell us in their interviews that, "yes they are hiding aircraft far beyond anything we have today".

here is a picture of why they chose the shape of a triangle (they might even have oval shaped craft)

there is a new hangar at Area 51 the one that was just recently finished.. (ITS HUGE) now why would they need a larger hangar if they already have enough hangars to deal with...
Conspiracy theorists claim they are hiding a vehicle of this magnitude in that hangar
edit on 23-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just a Question, where is our technology on Inertia dampening. Anyone have a idea. I can see something that we could build that travels at 1000's of miles a hour possible but not with a human in it. And what would be the point of that besides military applications.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

there is a new hangar at Area 51 the one that was just recently finished.. (ITS HUGE) now why would they need a larger hangar if they already have enough hangars to deal with... Conspiracy theorists claim they are hiding a vehicle of this magnitude in that hangar

If this new hanger was to hide a secret spaceship, would they not make a hanger in secret, that isn't visible to the naked eye?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I do not think the government would be so dumb to house a top secret space craft at the most famos "top secret base" in the world. Maybe in the 1960's

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Do you know how fast one must travel to reach orbital escape velocity, just to get to the ISS?
Mach 34. That's 761.2 MPH x 34 = 25,880.8 miles an hour.

Here's a nice wiki on escape velocity
escape velocity

In other words, yes, it's entirely possible for humans to survive the G forces brought to bear in travelling thousands of miles an hour without the need for inertial dampening.
Inertial dampening would, of course, be nice.
edit on 23-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've always thought that they built that new hanger in the same way magicians do magic.

They keep you distracted with something right in front of you, whilst they do the actual trick as you're looking at the decoy.

It's likely they've built this new hanger for probably no purpose, just to keep people guessing at what's at Area 51 and to fool people into thinking its still being used as the U.S.A's primary test flight centre, whilst they move everything somewhere else, probably out in the desert somewhere else.

Sounds far fetched, but when you consider how much the US government is prepared to go to, to cover up their national secrets, and how deep that black budget is, it's maybe not so absurd.

I doubt S4 is still in use, either (if it ever was) and Dugway is probably not either. But, I'd keep looking in N.M/Nevada.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
id be looking in guam or antarctica.

area 51 has been too public for too long now.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
id be looking in guam or antarctica.

area 51 has been too public for too long now.

Antarctica has been a loss for seeing anything since google scrubbed images awhile ago . Nevada may still have something .

Que , if your using electric energy , how much voltage would be need to get your transformer wires glowing such as here ? 36°51'1.24"N 116° 0'3.23"W

Then traveling down the road to your left , the white of something dissipating coming from the circular area . It shows again here of a similar over heating from power transformers 36°51'4.10"N 115°57'12.57"W

Plus the same circular area 36°49'38.79"N 116° 0'29.19"W without any signs of energy dissipating as so with the previous one . Would they hide them in plain sight , or are they satellite dishes ? What is the energy dissipating for from a possible satellite dish ?

Compare if you could the time line images of both areas and see what may be going on .

The suspected Chinese area 51 in and around this area has some speculative items of interest 41°43'23.38"N 100°27'16.45"E they do look like they abandoned it though .
edit on 24-10-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Antarctica always seems to get attention, but totally unfounded. It's a nice idea but logistically and politically it'd be a nightmare to establish any sort of weapons testing area there.

And it'd upset the Penguins

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinterskogen

Who says the penguins aren't in league with them too? ;-)

In all seriousness, Area 51 is indeed well known and not a suitable place for black projects. My guess would be either underground or a less obvious remote place that still has access to logistics (railroad, airstrip, shipdock). Politics isn't an issue, aslong as you pay the country big bucks to allow a base with no questions asked.. ;-)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinterskogen

Dugway (Michael AFB) is an active UAV facility. The Gorgon Stare was tested there.

S-4 never existed. We have satellite imagery and the area can be viewed from nearby hills. Site-4 exists as the Have Glib facility at the TTR.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The large hangar thast was completed is similar in size to the hangar at Wright Patt that is used to test stealth capability. The interior is completely shielded and setup as to reduce or completely negate any extraneous outside signals or energy. Until recently the only place you could do this with a full-sized craft rather than a model, was at Wright-Pat. Kinda more comnvenient to not to have to ship your ultra secret project craft halfway across the U.S. to test it's RCS. Now it can be done in house. My buddy is avionics contrasctor out a WP, and apparently it was known that Groom was going to build thier own.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
They used to paint large dark airplane and triangle diagrams on the dessert floor to throw off Russian spy-planes back in WWII and during the cold war. They used to put heat sensors at the back of the large dark outline, so the spy-planes would pick up on the heat and truly believe it WAS an aircraft.

VERY interesting documentary on History HD called Inside Area 51 was on last week

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

This "theory" has some merit. The hangar is really overkill for fighter aircraft. They really don't need shielding as much as they need an anechoic chamber to absorb RF reflections. For small scale testing, such chambers have existed for years. If you have a military sized budget, you could build a mega-sized anechoic chamber for RCS testing.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I also think anything that is not to be shown or even accidently leaked has already been moved to a more secret location. Technology that no one has seen? If not aliens, definitely yes, cause what people see and are not always known objects is definitely not hallucinating

top topics

join