It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi’s final hours: Nato and the SAS helped rebels drive hunted leader into endgame in a desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
SAS Were In Libya

As the sun rose over the shell of Sirte on Thursday, Ben Farmer, the only British newspaper journalist left in the city, found it was immediately apparent that something had changed.

Assisted by other special forces – in particular the Qataris, with whom the SAS have a long relationship dating back 20 years – the SAS tried to impress on the Libyans the need to cover all escape routes.

A senior defence source has told The Sunday Telegraph that at this point the SAS urged the NTC leaders to move their troops to exits points across the city and close their stranglehold.

Well there you go, this proves it that the rebels are Qataris special forces the western mainstream newstworks knew all along, they just kept there mouths shut if they didnt want to lose there jobs.

So ATS what you make of this now?
edit on 23-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
you know for some reason I think the rebels were hired guns from the taliban.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
you know for some reason I think the rebels were hired guns from the taliban.

You make a great point since the most photos i have seen of these supposed fighters since the majority of the fighters are male fighters and most if not all of them didnt look libyan to me.

new topics

join