It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1973 Prophecy - The Vision by David Wilkerson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I was first introduced to this video in a previous thread, and I thought it was very interesting.I thank the person who showed the video to me.(you know you are) I will say beforehand that it is a christian film. However I encourage everyone to watch if you feel so inclined, and if you don't, so be it. The interesting thing (to me, is that it was supposedly given to Mr. Wilkerson back in 1973, and it does relate to the end times.I realize that many will attempt to debunk, derail, mock, insult, and make fun of it, and thats ok. I expect that. This is geared more towards those who either believe, or for those who are searching. Also, I try to be respectful to others posts and threads even when I don't believe the same way or agree, and I ask the same of others. I ask that you please reserve your comments until after viewing the video.
I did find something about the book he wrote about this, but unfortunately is now out of print, but this is from the opening pages, and gives a little information about what is contained in the video...

There is worldwide economic confusion just ahead. In my vision, this is the clearest thing I have seen. Many praying people now share this very same vision. Not only is the American dollar headed for deep trouble, but so are all other world currencies. I see total economic confusion striking Europe first and then affecting Japan, the United States, Canada, and all other nations shortly thereafter. It is not really a depression I see coming—but a recession of such magnitude that it will affect the lifestyle of nearly every wage earner in America and around the world. Countries that now control huge amounts of Western currency are going to be in very deep trouble also. Arab countries will especially be hurt. Without a doubt, there are lean years ahead full of monetary confusion and despair. How soon is not clear, but it is not far away. The world’s greatest economists will be at a loss to explain the confusion, and an international crisis of fear will develop. A false economic boom will precede the recession—but it will be shortlived.

A FEW GOOD YEARS TO PREPARE — 2 In spite of all the danger signs around us of impending economic disaster, the next few years (from 1973) will be among the most prosperous in the history of mankind. They will be fat and flourishing years. In spite of tight money policies, people will continue to spend freely. Sales will continue to break records and people will spend more than ever in modern history. Credit debt will become nearly uncontrollable. I see, very clearly, just a few years of tremendous affluence and continuing economic prosperity. Church budgets will increase, wages will increase—missionary giving will also increase. Inflation, costs, and wages will spiral higher and higher. There will be a few minor adjustments in prices, but world economy will become white-hot. When I received this vision in April of 1973, I also received clear instructions from the Holy Spirit to believe God for sufficient finances to clear all debts of our organization other than necessary mortgages. The message I received from God was very clear and to the point. It was simply this: There is great economic confusion coming and lean years lay just ahead. There will be a few short, fat, and flourishing years to prepare for the lean years. Work and pray to clear off all debts and get ready for drastic cuts in budget. The money will not be flowing as it was in the past, and if you are free of debt, you’ll be able to maintain your programs even in the difficult years. Don’t panic—and don’t be afraid—just prepare for it and expect it!

BANKRUPTCIES OF MAJOR CORPORATIONS — 3 I believe we are going to witness the bankruptcies of some of this nation’s major and most popular corporations. I see tremendous difficulty arising for credit corporations. There are going to be any people unable to pay off their heavy obligations to major credit card companies, causing near-chaos. Thousands of small businesses will also be forced into bankruptcies. Three, and possibly four, of the major religious denominations will be forced to operate with a skeleton organization due to a lack of funds. More than a few churches are going to have to pull back. All but a few of the radio and television ministries will have to be abandoned. Tight money will trigger a wave of uncertainty and fear. Those who have money will hold it in reserve. The United States government is going to “overreact” to the confused economical developments. I see a flurry of near-panic decision being made by various government agencies—but these hasty efforts to shore up the economy will backfire.
The President of the United States will make one, and possibly two, national radio and TV appearances to reassure the nation that all is well and that the best of economic times is just ahead. It will not work. People will distrust these statements, and their fears will lead to a revolution at the polls. The auto industry is going to be hurt badly. Makers of recreational vehicles are going to get hit very hard. Appliance inventories will pile up, and sales will fall off drastically. Almost every economic indicator will be gloomy. It will be spotty at first—but will eventually affect nearly all industry.

source -standeyo.com...

so, without further ado, here is the video:

edit on 23-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Its scary
how all of it is falling together now. the end times is really at its door step.

1973 prophecy

i understand that this link below is a little off topic, yet its very interesting, please watch:
The Babel Conspiracy

edit on 10/23/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yea: I heard this a long time ago and also again recently. We need to keep in mind that he made this message in 1973. and guess what? Here we are. I am not the least bit afraid. I am prepared.
There is so much hatred out there. It is absolutely critical that the true Christian remain focused so that there is no conflict within us.
DH

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

I was unaware of this part of his message. Now once again here we go. It Is Time
DH

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The '73 video is an uncannily accurate picture of what is going on now. I swear, I have never felt like this in my thus far, long life. Which is, everyday I wake up and immerse myself in the world's news, I just cant believe it, as if 'Independence Day' or 'V' came true, and when I pinch myself then look out the window, yes the giant spaceships are still there. A surreal feeling like that, only INSTEAD of excitement, intrigue and hope, it's horror and despair.
(And then next on the horizon, the "Visitors".....) (Then I'll be fainting everyday)

new topics

top topics

join