It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Subliminal Messages in SHARPIE Comercial (UFO Alien)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi guys I just seen this on ATS and decided to go thru and see what else was in it anyone notice after all the other messages in the video, I feel the second part of the message is maybe even more important for a conspiracy based site.

@18-19 sec a BALLON with a SPACESHIP BLASTING OFF with a TELEGRAPH POLE that looks like a CRUSIFIX in the back ground.

@23 sec the banner says WE'RE NOT THEIR YET

@24 sec a man on the EDGE OF A CLIFF about to BASE JUMP putting on a HELMET WITH AN ALIEN REPTILE FACE ON IT

Also note @ 22 sec mark A girl in shot looks like she is being eaten by a HUGE ALIEN HEAD.

@33 sec and this one freaks me out their is a protester way right holding a banner that i cant read apart from a G but look @ her face she APPEARS TO BE DRESSED AS AN ALIEN?

edit on 23-10-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Where did the other thread about this subject disappear to? I posted a reply this morning.

That sign is right out for all to see. I look for signs of the new world order people on TV, movies, etc. CSI was on site and behind them was wall with a mural of the unfinished triangle and its lil eye. Some of quite obvious.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow! S&F for you dude, eagle eye there!

Some very good observations; I couldn't even hazard a guess as to the reasoning behind them.

Pure coincidence derived by accident as a result of imagination or artistic flare? Maybe... Designed to subliminally educate our minds with sadistic messages from the government or another sinister organisation? Likely...

One things to note, I believe I read a thread about these "Reptillians" eating people, again that girl looks like she is being eaten by the Alien mouth on the back wall but more relevant, that guy's head is massively depicted as being eat as he is putting on the helmet... I mean why "draw" it that way on the helmet?

How bizarre.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are you COO COO for CoCo Puffs?
lol

Well this is an interesting Ad.

A lot of different suspicious things going on.

BUT it could just be made to look like a creepy subliminal filled Ad to garner attention from...US. Like the Rihanna video that said "Illuminati Princess". ( i think it was just a ploy to get more attention )

This whole topic really interests me though, i saw an earlier thread about the same thing last night and got to looking up all these crazy (and poorly made) videos. Entertaining though!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
Hi guys I just seen this on ATS and decided to go thru and see what else was in it anyone notice after all the other messages in the video, I feel the second part of the message is maybe even more important for a conspiracy based site.

@18-19 sec a BALLON with a SPACESHIP BLASTING OFF with a TELEGRAPH POLE that looks like a CRUSIFIX in the back ground.

@24 sec a man on the EDGE OF A CLIFF about to BASE JUMP putting on a HELMET WITH AN ALIEN REPTILE FACE ON IT

Also note @ 22 sec mark A girl in shot looks like she is being eaten by a HUGE ALIEN HEAD.

@33 sec and this one freaks me out their is a protester way right holding a banner that i cant read apart from a G but look @ her face she APPEARS TO BE DRESSED AS AN ALIEN?

Very well spotted @ the 33 second mark...would be interesting to get a closer look at that some how.

However, all of the moments you've marked down are extremely thought provoking!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ya know these ad people are due to the nature of their job, are fully aware of the conspiracy world.. do you think this is maybe a ploy to gain more free advertising?

just saying..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i think he one with the helmet is saying " repts are eating our brains or heads"

the one with the spaceship is the best one imo.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The weird thing about this ad is that I keep forgetting that its even for sharpie pens...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
@ 0:23 there's a woman with a sign that has an alien looking face in the bottom left hand corner and what looks like the letters E.T

edit on 23-10-2011 by roughycannon because: added image

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

A. The first thing in the video (Stop protesting) was done WAY before OWS even existed.
B. Put me in coach is a common phrase.
C. Kids like to decorate baloons, kids like spaceships. So what?
D. All +elephone poles look like crosses. Omg!! Did you see that +? that must mean im NWO too!! Or what about lady gagas song Black Jesus + Amen Fashion? Does that mean shes NWO too?
E. Were not there yet is ANOTHER common phrase for inspiration and rallies., also these people were hitchiking.
F. Ok, so what if he's base jumping? does that mean the NWO is trying to make us basejump? oh no... theres a real sinister plan for you.
G. Reptillians have no proof, or any GOOD specualtion, and scale disigns are again, very common.
H. ._. thats a helmet, and again, scale designs are COMMON.
I. No you idiot. Shes whiter than sour cream with a black hoodie and sunglasses. I would like you to enter THAT costume in a costume contest and see what happens.
J. Really guys? Sharpie is trying to take over the world by sending subliminal UFO messages?
1. You have WAY too much time on your hands.
2. GET A LIFE.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
@ 0:23 there's a woman with a sign that has an alien looking face in the bottom left hand corner and what looks like the letters E.T

The sign says "Were not there yet" and her face is hidden ._.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuzitzu
Wow! S&F for you dude, eagle eye there!

Some very good observations; I couldn't even hazard a guess as to the reasoning behind them.

Pure coincidence derived by accident as a result of imagination or artistic flare? Maybe... Designed to subliminally educate our minds with sadistic messages from the government or another sinister organisation? Likely...

One things to note, I believe I read a thread about these "Reptillians" eating people, again that girl looks like she is being eaten by the Alien mouth on the back wall but more relevant, that guy's head is massively depicted as being eat as he is putting on the helmet... I mean why "draw" it that way on the helmet?

How bizarre.

Your being sarcastic right?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

The sign says "Were not there yet" and her face is hidden ._.

I know but on that particular frame it looks like what I said, stop ruining the fun!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Your right, After I took a few more hits off of the bong, I see it too!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Even though the producers of the ad were probably having some fun, the OP is right that there is some space/alien/UFO stuff in it, well spotted!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Even though the producers of the ad were probably having some fun, the OP is right that there is some space/alien/UFO stuff in it, well spotted!

._. The producers of the ad didn't intend any UFO stuff in it, as there is none.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

._. The producers of the ad didn't intend any UFO stuff in it, as there is none.

Stop being an ass you know what I meant...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

IF you mean that you can twist images in a good commercial to fit your tinfoil hat needs, than yes, yes I do.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I don't wear a tin foil hat, look through my threads/posts I don't believe in any of this alien stuff, but the OP is correct that in the video there are some references to it and as I said more than likely the producers were having a bit of fun.

Were just having a look through the video and pointing them out and you come along being as ass and ruining the fun...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

IF you mean that you can twist images in a good commercial to fit your tinfoil hat needs, than yes, yes I do.

Originally posted by maryjo44
I hear you Red...My Husband and I have been watching the same thing. I have this feeling deep in my funny bone, that all hells going to break out before the end of this year. That may be why the EBC system will be tested on Nov. 9th 2011...and other exercises that HLS, FEMA, etc...have been getting ready for...

I think the ________ is gonna _____ ________ ________ around 12/21/2012.
Myans never said the world would end, they predicted a time of turbulence.
Well, Whats better fitting than this?

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

As for the Mayan calendar...there's too much disinformation, too many varying ideas and lack of knowledge on my part to speculate any relation but it does claim that it is the beginning of a new age, hopefully the earth is still intact, most of us are still alive and the new age of peace, love and enlightenment arrives.

I just figured you know...

War is coming soon..
12/21/2012 is coming soon..
Hopefully we are all those weirdos with tinfoilhats that nothing comes from.... but maybe we are not o.o

I think this guy has some serious doubts about what he even thinks he calls other tinfoil hats when he clearly says on another thread that he is one and talks openly about his prediction for a well known date and WW3.

Both his other posts would have been welcome here just hope he aint had a head knock between posts, because his double standards are obvious.

Also I didnt post this saying omg aliens and ufos are coming cause sharpie subliminals said so I just posted so others on ATS could discuss in an adult manner and have fun maybe looking @ other ads for these sort of thing.

top topics

join