It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE CREATOR is Who?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There is no we.
I am is the creator.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

There is no we.
I am is the creator.

I'm kNOw longer going to play with you, for you are a waste of Time and full of yourself!

"kNot even God can win the fight against Stupidity when Stupid is judging the Contest." - Old Toad Proverb

Stupid is what Stupid does and you dew Stupid well!

Enjoy your mental masturbation.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The only reason i have been playing with you is because you were willing to play.
It sure has been fun, even though you dewn't play nice.
So easy to see who you are when the insults start to fly.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Fascinating stuff.

"I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together"

Identity is existential survival's primordial expression. If a clear delineation does not exist between the proposed "it" and that which surrounds and/or contains "it", it cannot be said that "it" exists. It gets no simpler or more fundamental than that. This fact describes the raw essence of "being", and nothing - not even the concept of nothing as being the absence of anything - exists without achieving and securing unique and inimitable Identity.

If God is everything, and if beyond God, there is literally an absence of anything, then God isn't even a conceptual void, since even a conceptual void must have delineation from that which isn't a conceptual void if that void is to have any Identified existence whatsoever. As much fun as it is to invent convoluted philosophical conundrums, building the ultimate dichotomy does as much to uncover truth as wrist wrestling contributes to the accomplishment of work that has yet to be addressed by arms that are so engaged.

Or as a drill instructor I knew used to say "You'll never get laid whacking off all day!"

If your perception of God clashes with your perception of what's mundane and commonplace in your own experience of reality, then you're making stuff up. It's pretty simple, really.

edit on 10/24/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join