It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE CREATOR is Who?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
A few moments ago I had a thought. That wasn't the first time my mind has gone down this road, however I finally have a simple and elegant way to phrase it.

If every thought I have is part of me, created by me, and by extension is me.. then God,in the same way must have thought of us to create us, so we are part of God, and are in fact God, God is us. There is no difference.

We create in the same way God is said to create. Everything is a thought first before it can become a physical manifestation. So why should there be such a separation. When Christians feel the need to ask for God's forgiveness they are really asking themselves. Perhaps if they did ask themselves, it would not only be healthier for the psyche, but also give one a sense of full ownership over both the act, and the reconciliation.

So who is THE CREATOR. We weren't the first on this Earth as everyone has a mother and father. It should be safe to assume that in the 14.6 to 16 Billion years (depending on who you ask about the age of our known universe) of time which has passed, that we aren't the first or highest intelligence either. There is just some earlier more primal and pure version us. The best way to put it would be our consciousness or soul if you must call it that. Take it a step further and you get to the fact that we all come from the same place, therefore we are all the same, meaning on a certain level of existence, we are all 1. From a blade of grass to Johnny Depp, we are all one.

The trick is to understand that we exist both as that 1, and our individuals selves at the same time.

Our various religions have taught us the same basic stories over and over, but we only observe at the facts anymore, not their esoteric meanings. It is about high time we opened our eyes and minds to the bigger picture. All religious writing is a metaphor for the bigger picture. Which every religion has captured bits and pieces of.

I don't mean to bash any particular religion. I know I mentioned Christianity, it was just a convenient example. Please understand I'm not religion bashing, just trying to help break through to a new level of understanding. So lets start a discussion.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

The Word.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:1-5
edit on 23/10/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Hi Whats,

I think you have made a great post.

We do not know who the creator was named - some call Him God.

But keep on going there - I think you have some brilliant ideas

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

That is so beautiful.
You are the shinning light, without your eyes seeing, there would be nothing seen.
You are the instrument that life plays its tune on and you are the one that hears the song.
There is just one song. Listen to it.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsreal

If every thought I have is part of me, created by me, and by extension is me.. then God,in the same way must have thought of us to create us, so we are part of God, and are in fact God, God is us. There is no difference.

There is kNOw me, there just IS and WE IS. So you are kNot God/Source, your Soul is a finite piece of God/Source.

To say God/Source is We, is like saying Heat is Hot. Heat is Source, Hot and Cold its variables. So your Soul is a variable of God/Source but you are kNot God/Source.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You are the creator and destroyer of all worlds.
I is. From that every 'thing' is created.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Your title is funny.
As long as the creator is not WHO, I'm fine.
(World Health Organization)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
You are the creator and destroyer of all worlds.
I is. From that every 'thing' is created.

There is kNOw you nor kNOw I, there only IS and WE IS.

WE build, WE tear down but WE never build that which WE tear down, WE can only tear down that which WE have built, which is Then kNot Now.

You cannot undew that which hasn't been done, only that which IS done and to dew or undew requires Time, which is Thought.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There is only is. Where do you get this WE from? There is no we.
One thing, one without a second. It is happening. Not you happening and something else.
It is.
You are/It is. Not two.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

There is only is. Where do you get this WE from? There is no we.
One thing, one without a second. It is happening. Not you happening and something else.
It is.
You are/It is. Not two.

For there to be One and You, that makes Two.

There is only is, isn't, for there only IS, so there is only is, is Two is, but there only IS and WE IS.

To happen is happening after it happened.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

There is not one and you. There is one. It is one happening. Not two.

You will only ever experience yourself experiencing yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

There is not one and you. There is one. It is one happening. Not two.

You will only ever experience yourself experiencing yourself.

You cannot experience the You when You don't exist to experience the Who.

So for you to be the One, you cannot be the you who you think you are, for One IS, kNot are.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There is awareness, and awareness is aware that it is aware.
It can not know what it is aware of but it knows it is.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

A few moments ago I had a thought. That wasn't the first time my mind has gone down this road, however I finally have a simple and elegant way to phrase it.

We create in the same way God is said to create. Everything is a thought first before it can become a physical manifestation. So why should there be such a separation. When Christians feel the need to ask for God's forgiveness they are really asking themselves. Perhaps if they did ask themselves, it would not only be healthier for the psyche, but also give one a sense of full ownership over both the act, and the reconciliation.

You questions on this are answered in the Corpus Hermeticum. The best English translation of this is "The Way of Hermes."

If God is infinity, then there are no materials outside of God to use to construct reality. The only material is God Himself. This is hard for us to grasp since we tend to see God as a person like us. In reality, we are a projection of God in material form. This does not mean God is material. The Trinity is our simplest way to understand.

The Trinity is the Father (Light), the Son (Word / Wave) and the Holy Spirit (Consciousness). God is one person, yet we perceive Him from the three persons of the trinity. We are one person, yet we ARE the three persons of the trinity as projected from God. The Physics of God

Light is both a particle and a wave. It is a duality. See the measurement problem on youtube. Our body (matter) is both a particle and a wave making our substance. We are both the Father and the Son. We also have consciousness (Spirit). God reveals in the Bible that the spirit is not matter. Consciousness is the abstract thought that brought particle and wave into form. The Son of God designed reality and is called the LOGOS in John 1. Wikipedia the two forms of LOGOS and read all about how this relates to manifesting reality from consciousness. The movie the Matrix is close to this philosophy of consciousness being all that truly exists.

I recently wrote a book. It is published and has sold bunches of copes. Before the book became a material reality, it was not a material reality. It was consciousness brought into form by light, both particle and wave. My choices to write the book collapsed the indeterminate wave of infinity to produce something from nothing. God is the same. We are the book written by the Word of God. The living Word of God came among men to show us the way to the spirit of God.

In John 3, it is revealed that a person is baptized into the water of reality (material world). When a husband and wife fall in love, they gain union and new life is produced. This new life is born again from spirit to material. When we fall in love with God, we gain union with the spirit and a new spirit is produced (Holy Consciousness). When we gain this union with God in the spirit, the tree of life is accessed to transcend the material back to God in the Spirit. Heaven is the new realm for us to enjoy when we have found love for God and love for others.

Go back and read John 3. You will either be born again into the material world or into the spirit. You must first be born into the water to gain access to the spirit. Matthew 20 reveals that the workers in the vineyard receive the same wage of salvation no matter how long they have worked the vineyard. The vineyard is the material world where the fruit of knowledge is reaped. The first will be last and the last will be first. If you put yourself first in this life by pride, you are the last to get out. If you put yourself last in humility before God and others, you are the first to get out.

Matthew 20:16

16 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

edit on 23-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

you may be missing the point. Its not One and you. its that you are both one and you at the same time, therefore being that there is only you.

For your consciousness to experience anything in the material world it needs an interface or an input device like a keyboard for a computer, which is our physical bodies.

but please, I mean please, stop thinking of a God that is seperate, or above, or like us but way cooler/powerful/ whatever. God is just a word we use to describe something we have yet to fully understand. And believe me, none of us fully understand, myself included.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

but please, I mean please, stop thinking of a God that is seperate, or above, or like us but way cooler/powerful/ whatever. God is just a word we use to describe something we have yet to fully understand. And believe me, none of us fully understand, myself included.

Good luck with that crowd. They know everything there is to know, and if they can't actually explain what it is that they know or why/how they know it, then it's not a problem that actually requires resolution. Faith-based knowledge is exactly what the term implies. Faith, being the same assurance that both saints and suicide bombers rely on, is nothing more than the capacity to deny the obvious. It's priceless as an organizing tool, but its inherent vulnerability makes it just as useless as priceless.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you may be missing the point. Its not One and you. its that you are both one and you at the same time, therefore being that there is only you.

For your consciousness to experience anything in the material world it needs an interface or an input device like a keyboard for a computer, which is our physical bodies.

What you are missing is there is kNOw you, there is kNOw I, there only IS and WE IS, kNot you nor I. WE IS a plurality singularity, thus, kNot a single singularity, thus all encompassing yet ONE.

Consciousness kNeeds kNot a body, only a Mind, and the Greatest Mind of All, is the Universe/Source/God.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Good luck with that crowd. They know everything there is to know, and if they can't actually explain what it is that they know or why/how they know it, then it's not a problem that actually requires resolution. Faith-based knowledge is exactly what the term implies. Faith, being the same assurance that both saints and suicide bombers rely on, is nothing more than the capacity to deny the obvious. It's priceless as an organizing tool, but its inherent vulnerability makes it just as useless as priceless.

Just because you two are ignorant of that which surrounds you, which requires using the eYe, kNot the eyes, the physical, kNot the faith, it will be single singularities like the such of you two, that will cry foul soon, when you wake up and smell your own chit.

Ribbit

edit on 23-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the creator is you.
but you already knew that.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
the creator is you.
but you already knew that.

kNOw, it is WE and WE IS.

There is kNOw sPoon!

There is kNOw yOu!