It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad NEVER wanted to "wipe Israel off the Map". He only wanted a regime change!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
Did Ahmadinejad Really Say He Wanted to "Wipe Off" Israel?

no, that is a lie...

No, it is a fact. Once again he says it...

www.cnbc.com...

and declared ahead of the annual General Assembly session that Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated."

What is it with the hatred for jews from people like Ahmadinejad and others here?
edit on 24-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It should be mentioned, not offbeat, that once Israel attacks Iran, those Jews are doomed.

You know why? Before Israel declared itself a country, Morocco had some 230,000 Jews - almost 10 times as much as Iran! Iraq had a massive Jewish population, same with Yemen, Egypt and Algeria.

After the '48 war, and after the '67 war, guess what happened? The nearly 800,000 Jews living in the Arab world were forced out of their home countries, most of them going to Israel and France.

That's how 'nice' Muslims were to their Jews. Nearly 50 BILLION of property was confiscated by their governments, and about 1000 Jews were killed in pogroms or isolated attacks by Arab mobs.

I'm not saying this so I can later on be proven right, its just a fact of social psychology - particularly in a place as explosive as Shi'ite Iran. When Israel attacks, those Jews are going to be the first ones victimized by the enraged masses.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
well if he didn't say it the first time, he just was just missed quoted again.

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated"

i guess the poor fella just can't catch a break.

come on now, he saying the same thing. in the link above which is dated, sep 24 2012
the op's link dated june 14 2006, i guess he changed his mind over the past six years.

edit on 24-9-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It should be mentioned, not offbeat, that once Israel attacks Iran, those Jews are doomed.

You know why? Before Israel declared itself a country, Morocco had some 230,000 Jews - almost 10 times as much as Iran! Iraq had a massive Jewish population, same with Yemen, Egypt and Algeria.

After the '48 war, and after the '67 war, guess what happened? The nearly 800,000 Jews living in the Arab world were forced out of their home countries, most of them going to Israel and France.

That's how 'nice' Muslims were to their Jews. Nearly 50 BILLION of property was confiscated by their governments, and about 1000 Jews were killed in pogroms or isolated attacks by Arab mobs.

I'm not saying this so I can later on be proven right, its just a fact of social psychology - particularly in a place as explosive as Shi'ite Iran. When Israel attacks, those Jews are going to be the first ones victimized by the enraged masses.

I can personally vouch for everything you've stated in your post.

I am of jewish Moroccan heritage. My parents fled Morocco in 1968 with my brother and sister (who were 2 years old and 6 months old at the time) because of the dramatic rise in antisemitism. To add perspective, my ancestors had lived in Morocco for a few hundred years since the time of the Spanish Inquisition.

In Morocco, my parents were engineers, and enjoyed their lifestyle. If not for the danger facing young jewish parents trying to raise a family in that environment, they would have never left. As it turns out, they chose to immigrate to Toronto, Canada, to start over again from scratch for the sake of providing a better life for their children.

I was susbsequently born and raised in one of the greatest cities in the world in one of the greatest countries in the world. For that, I consider myself very fortunate.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good Ol'e AMADINGJIHAD! This same SOB was one of the "STUDENTS" that held American Hostage until Reagan took office as he warned Iran if they did not release the Hostages...the U.S. Military would INVADE!

This PUPPET OF THE OLD RELIGIOUS GUARD can't even use the BATHROOM WITHOUT RAISING HIS HAND! I have listened to this...I was going to say Man but he is a BOY....RAMBLE ON ENDLESSLY without a LINE OF LOGIC IN SITE FOR HOURS! If it were not so SAD I would LAUGH!

IRAN'S REGIME is soon coming to an end and that LITTLE SOB will get what is coming to him....HE WILL BE THE ONE BEING BEATEN BLOODY IN THE STREETS as so many young Protesters were as well as I cannot wait to see how he deals with the FACT he only stayed in Power...it should be with a small p as he really has NO POWER AT ALL!....because the Old Religious Guard FIXED THE ELECTIONS!

This time around though..Iran's Military will not obey an order that would bring the U.S. Military to a no choice point but to OBLITERATE any who attempt to close the STRAIT OF HORMUZ! The Iranian Navy will STAND DOWN...and then the Iranian Regime will FALL DOWN! THEN...I would like to see something like what happened to Italian Leaders during WWII....Pieces EVERYWHERE! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lol, karma is real

and narcasistic beings projecting thier karma unto others no longer works

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join