It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharpie Commercial's " Stop Protesting" Subliminal Caught Redhanded!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
It is not very subliminal you can see it
clear as day.
The point though is the reasoning
behind it. I think AJ nailed this one on it
being anti-protesting propaganda.
Subliminal not so much
Anti-protesting message very much so
good catch.
edit on 22-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Yes but to the masses of people who actually have no idea what a real subliminal is, that is IN FACT a subliminal message. It's because of uninformed people like these that I feel the sheep should just stay in the pen.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's pretty subliminal... how many people pay attention to those commercials? Your mind really is not focused on reading the signs... the only part that picks it up is your subconscious. The ads are made that way for a reason, and it works.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The average person has no idea whatsoever about the power of propaganda. The masters of puppets use tactics such as this in thousands of different forms. They use division over domestic issues while they execute their internationalist agenda. They also encourage race-baiting and class warfare through their one way sewer pipe into all of our homes in order to keep the sheople evenly herded and distracted from what everyone should be focused on, Which is our fading freedom. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Pocky

Lol, no that is not subliminal advertising. And to begin with, subliminal advertising does not even work. Hell, advertising hardly works.

`

Advertising doesn't work on me, but in general, yes it does work, and like a charm. A simple glance at society will tell you that. As far as subliminal not working, I don't buy that either. Your mind takes in everything, but filters most of it as useless garbage, so anything that is underlying the conscious information that is being fully processed is still imbedding in your mind. How well it works is probably a matter of each person's receptivity/defenses against subliminal influence.

Absolutely! It works on me

At least, if i see a new brand advertised on TV i will give it a go, once.
If it's better or cheaper than my favourite brand i may even switch.
The point is, the product has to be sold on it's own merits, the adverts merely draw my attention to it.
That doesn't mean i will go & buy a Hummer because it's better than my own car

I used to sell household appliances, what got the customer in the door was advertising.
But what sold the product was our excellent after-sale service , freindly manner, & low prices

In the end we didn't need the advertising, word spread about our company, it sold itself.
As should any new product or idea, it should be able to sell itself.
edit on 28-10-2011 by playswithmachines because: grammar

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I saw that commercial one day last week, in real time, and never even noticed the wording on the protester's signs. Nor did the commercial urge or persuade me in any way, even subtly, to change my mind regarding the validity of the protests. Was it subliminal? Probably. Did it work? Probably not.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Anyone still have this videos?
a reply to: Pocky

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join