It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharpie Commercial's " Stop Protesting" Subliminal Caught Redhanded!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sharpie Commercial just got caught by the sharp minds over at Infowars.com for their subliminal chickanery on the masses in one of their latest adverts.

I say, watch the infowars report first, and then go ahead and click on Sharpie's Commercial on Youtube and give them a word.

Note:: For some reason video is not visible on ATS right now. Go to infowars link to see it from there.

www.infowars.com...

Sharpie's very own.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2011 by Pocky because: video not visible right now

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here's the AJ embedded..

starts at 2:00

This stuff happens to be true. As stated in Watchmen... the TV really is an "ultimate weapon" ....

at 0:42

edit on 22-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

alex jones has busted these tools !!!

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Stop protesting, Now" being shoved in my face isn't subliminal messaging.
edit on 22-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Looks like OWS will have to find a non-corporate brand of marker to make their signs with. I guess sharpie didn't want anyone in the fascist hierarchy to mistakenly think they support OWS.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Lol. Right? More like a straight up demand.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm failing to see how this can be called subliminal, as it's anything but focused directly at subconscious thought. The whole point there is reception by the back of the mind without the conscious mind registering it at all. The Stop Protesting and a couple other interesting placements were sneaky and underhanded if it was intended as placement at all....but we wouldn't be able to sit here and view the example at normal speed in original format if it were the real thing.

I absolutely DO agree that we are bombarded by these placements for everything imaginable as close to 24/7 as the companies, media and entertainment industries can manage. We'd have it running in our sleep if they could find a way to manage that.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
oh wow it actually says "stop protesting".

snf

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It is not very subliminal you can see it
clear as day.
The point though is the reasoning
behind it. I think AJ nailed this one on it
being anti-protesting propaganda.
Subliminal not so much
Anti-protesting message very much so
good catch.
edit on 22-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am on the fence with this one.

Do you have any idea how many Sharpie's are being sold to make them signs..............

They want you to buy their product............stop protesting, but not really......

Which reminds me....I need to buy me two more for work

..............revenue rules................

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i literally lol'd (which doesn't happen often) when AJ imitated women on TV being seductive

HA! just lol'd again when typing it lol

on topic:
That sharpie add went just a little too far me thinks and I also think that subliminal messaging is rampant on TV

Regularly, during a commercial break, my wife will make a comment about a commercial. I was watching the commercial, but I would be off in a world of my own, watching the TV but not even comprehending the audio or visual stimuli. I wonder if during those ti'mes i'm more susceptible to subliminal techniques, or less susceptible?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lol, no that is not subliminal advertising. And to begin with, subliminal advertising does not even work. Hell, advertising hardly works.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This reminds me of a scene in Inception between Arthur and Saito.

Arthur - "... I say to you don't think about elephants, what do think about?"
Saito - " Elephants."

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
"Stop protesting, Now" being shoved in my face isn't subliminal messaging.
edit on 22-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

You perceived it as in your face because your attention was drawn to it, and because you were looking for something. The average person will completely miss it, or pay it no mind. I've studied this stuff for a very long time. It's as real as it gets. The television and cinema is their favored method of delivery. Although other forms are obviously used. And the internet is fast becoming a favorite as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps Sharpie's goal wasn't to stop the OWS movement, but to incite further protests. I've said from the beginning that the top tiers want the world to protest so that things may escalate to a point of instilling martial law.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It is not very subliminal you can see it clear as day.

Lol, no that is not subliminal advertising. And to begin with, subliminal advertising does not even work. Hell, advertising hardly works.

Both of these statements come from a misunderstanding of how subliminals work, and the various methods used for delivery.

This commercial is definitely subliminal. And yes. It works. These corporations are not ignorant of the subconscious effect their ads have on the public. Nor are they wasteful with their money.

And the effects of consistent exposure are cumulative.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I watched the ad one time and noticed it, it's right in your face.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Both of these statements come from a misunderstanding of how subliminals work, and the various methods used for delivery. This commercial is definitely subliminal. And yes. It works. These corporations are not ignorant of the subconscious effect their ads have on the public. Nor are they wasteful with their money. And the effects of consistent exposure are cumulative.

No. You are wrong on all counts. You just have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by bigern

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps Sharpie's goal wasn't to stop the OWS movement, but to incite further protests. I've said from the beginning that the top tiers want the world to protest so that things may escalate to a point of instilling martial law.

Yah, I'm starting to agree with all the people who are suspecting that this OWS movement is actually to the Illuminati's benefit.

I'm thinking that, this Sharpie commercial is like a double-edge sword, either way TPTB are to gain an advantage from it. In the midst of the protest hoopla, they got Gadafi killed, and maybe it was because a bunch of key people had their attention on a protest that is probably a psyops initiated by the Elite to get a lot of hefty stuff done whilst the truth movement thinks it's coming from the grassroots peeps.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yes it is clear, but how many people do you think ever saw it? Thus it is subliminal.

Did you see it formed a sentence?

Stop Protesting. Yes Stop Protesting Now (hippie).

See:

If someone did see the "protesting" they probably missed "stop" as they hid it in the fold of the banner further obscuring to make sure only the subconscious sees.

Also notice that the demonstrators are sparse, and scattered. More subliminal mind manipulation.

Also they are trying to tie it in with "hippie" culture with the "peace" sign, which to many is a negative.

Tie it together and you get even more subliminal messages than Alex noted.
edit on 22-10-2011 by pianopraze because: formatting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join