It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past life Karma....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I would be the best person I could and live to my fullest regardless of the karma in my past life. If I had good karma from my past life, that doesn't mean I should be any different from how I am now.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying

Originally posted by ChiForce
Can someone more knowledgeable shade some light on this topic? I believe I have been trying to relieve my past life Karma. It seems like an impossible task.

In order to let go of karma from a past life, it's necessary to actually take a look at the past life karma from the perspective of your higher self, to observe if there is anyone else involved in that karma from that lifetime that is also in this one and also find out why you took it upon yourself to bring it back into your current life. I am a hypnotherapist that has done past life work since 1991, and letting go of these karmic threads is sometimes one of the most difficult acts we will ever encounter. Also, sometimes we are on the receiving end of someone that "owe's us" karmically so sometimes the karma is actually a very positive experience that benefits us, but I gather that is not what you mean? It's not impossible to overcome karma if you work with the energy of your higher spiritual self, in fact that really is the only way to move past it with any measure of grace. Not sure if I am answering your question or not but if you can get more specific I will try to help!

Thanks for the reply. Without getting into too much details about my life, my life isn't horrible. However, is bad enough that I hate my childhood. Like a child living in a forest and grew up realizing how morally corrupted the world has became. Somehow, this world has caused me to experience the Kundalini energy rising when I turned 18 or 19. The Kundalini energy would rise up very naturally for a month, just by meditating. I developed no attachment to anything in my life in America. I felt that my understand of my past life Karma gives me the courage, joy, and love needed to continue on with my life. I believe my former self made a moral decision to denounce war at the time of his passing. As a result, I may have been spared from the ultimate impact of a pure, unwholesome Karma.

No offense but I don't believe you can relieve your past life Karma in a psychotherapic environments. If the past life Karma sharped the reality of the world (your reality at least), there has to require a real world means to relieve the Karma. To resolve the past life Karma. To approach this Karma head-on. The Karma has to be resolved. This would require concrete real world actions.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xPico

Actually, you don't know the nature of your past life Karma until certain real world anomalies appearing. Until certain life activities you have adapted for a while. In another words, whatever you do or you have been doing, is the result of your past life Karma. Such as consistently breaking the laws and not getting caught. Or consistently doing bad and evil, unwholesome deeds without consequences. Winning the lottery and getting rich without working hard. The good karma you have accumulated from your past lives offsets all the unwholesome karma of the present. Rest assure, your present karma you generated will take their effects on your next life.

The opposite is also true. You can be a hard working person and always do the right things for people....but you suffer from your wholesome acts. Is probably your past life unwholesome karma which is at work in your present.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"No offense but I don't believe you can relieve your past life Karma in a psychotherapic environments. If the past life Karma sharped the reality of the world (your reality at least), there has to require a real world means to relieve the Karma. To resolve the past life Karma. To approach this Karma head-on. The Karma has to be resolved. This would require concrete real world actions".

To explain further....bringing the past life karma into one's consciousness through recall will hasten the process. It will not omit the karma from one's life, but, once faced again with choices that stem from that karma, after having seeing it from the view of the higher self/soul, helps a great deal to resolve that karma. Granted, some karma we all have is so intense and so sticky so to speak, that it can take many lifetimes to overcome. It all depends on our strength and resolve. But, we don't have to be stuck in a situation we can do nothing about. Effort means everything.
edit on 24-10-2011 by justsaying because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join