It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help....time to make a choice???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here is a little background. I haven't posted here for a while. I was distracted by other things in life. However, now, I am back where I started but with more insights. Too much insights aren't good because I can't make a choice. Now, I have been meditating for a while now. All Chakras are open. Even during sleep, I believe my upper Chakras are so active that I can hear them vibrating. At the moment, I need a new life. A new path. A new direction. I have some ideas flowing around but there are always fears that I may make the wrong choice. Or making the choice which wasn't meant to be.

For a while, I have been receiving guidance from my Spirit Guide. Even at one point she appeared as a Gypsy woman. The theme is very consistent. My future would be bright with the possibility of marriage and certain financial security. These visions never show me how. There was some time frame reference (October and Friday). Knowing this future is making me a bit of emotional unstable. As long as the future hasn't happened, at times, I am going through some ups and downs. Only meditation is keeping me sane.

Last night I have a dream/vision. In this dream, I was attending a Buddhist gathering with a Hindu lecturer talking about meditation. I came late. As soon as I arrived, a monk dressed me up with a robe. So, I sat at the lecture with my colleagues. We were instructed to meditate on our third eye and to report what one was seeing, I and my colleague next to me saw light and this light shaped into a white table with a flower vase on it. The lecturer, this Hindu Guru, said that I didn't see the table. At this moment, I realized I was wearing a gold/red Abbot monk's robe. My head was shaved. I wanted to hide the robe because I realized I was not qualified to be an Abbott. I knew nothing about the life of a monk and ascetic life. I couldn't even answer some of the questions relating to the fundamentals of becoming the head of a monastery. Here, I meditate on my third eye again. This is what I saw in my vision.

I saw a message being faxed to me. It was a blueprint of a cruise ship. It was faxed by one of my acquaintances. It turned out it was his business plane to run a cruise ship operation. I asked him how he would make this operation profitable. Next, we were inside a bank. He had just submitted his business plan to the banker. I guess he was trying to get a loan?? Then, he swiped his credit card. Maybe he was paying this broker. Now, I looked at the business plan again. It was titled "Instructions to how to become a rebel." So, it wasn't so much of a sounded business plan but it is about the need to rebel.

I assume my path to my future is rested on the meaning of this blueprint. Who faxed this blueprint? Someone I know from this world or another psychological metaphor?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't know where to begin, pics or it didn't happen?
I know what you're going to say, the camera can't pick up what you are imagining, right?

Dreams and visions are just that, if you associate them with coincidences and think of them as real, they'll become real, to you and you alone.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I know what you're going to say, the camera can't pick up what you are imagining, right?

Dreams and visions are just that, if you associate them with coincidences and think of them as real, they'll become real, to you and you alone.

Vision or dreams?? They aren't important. It is their meanings that lie the keys...
I really don't get your reply. Without meaning, what is life? What is purpose? What is philosophy? What is religion?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
were you trying to become a rebel, before these visions ?

edit on 22-10-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

Vision or dreams?? They aren't important. It is their meanings that lie the keys...
I really don't get your reply. Without meaning, what is life? What is purpose? What is philosophy? What is religion?

Dreams and visions aren't exactly the same but who can really distinguish between the 2? Most people consider them 1 in the same. I've had vivid dreams, "visions", and OBE's, and the only thing that is different of the 3 is OBE's. Those are distinguishable because you are awake and aware of what's going on outside your body, the others are usually manifestations of what's in the subconscious/unconscious mind working something out.

And who still uses fax machines? I use to sell them back in the 90s, and they were spam receivers back then. Cruise ship info through a fax? You're kidding! Isn't that the #1 fax spam the past 10 years? I know you said it was an acquaintance, but someone has to start a spam business somewhere.
edit on 22-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
were you trying to become a rebel, before this visions ?

I have been a rebel since 18. I am in my 30s. I have rejected everything I have been taught. I have re-evaluated all values. Today's world, especially in America, has little reference to me. I could pack my stuff and leave this country if needed. No regrets. Of course, I need to know where I am going.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Dreams and visions aren't exactly the same but who can really distinguish between the 2? Most people consider them 1 in the same. I've had vivid dreams, "visions", and OBE's, and the only thing that is different of the 3 is OBE's. Those are distinguishable because you are awake and aware of what's going on outside your body, the others are usually manifestations of what's in the subconscious/unconscious mind working something out.

And who still uses fax machines? I use to sell them back in the 90s, and they were spam receivers back then. Cruise ship info through a fax? You're kidding! Isn't that the #1 fax spam the past 10 years? I know you said it was an acquaintance, but someone has to start a spam business somewhere.
edit on 22-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Hmmm...you do know that the spirit communicates to us using the most basic symbols in our psyche. You know, Jedi, it is psychology 101...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is how I would interpret your post and dream. I have been keeping a dream journal myself for ten years and I have also interpreted the dreams of others when asked to do so.

Now, I have been meditating for a while now. All Chakras are open. Even during sleep, I believe my upper Chakras are so active that I can hear them vibrating. At the moment, I need a new life. A new path. A new direction. I have some ideas flowing around but there are always fears that I may make the wrong choice. Or making the choice which wasn't meant to be.

For a while, I have been receiving guidance from my Spirit Guide. Even at one point she appeared as a Gypsy woman. The theme is very consistent. My future would be bright with the possibility of marriage and certain financial security.

You begin the first statement talking about how open your Chakras are, with the belief that they are especially open on the higher levels. Yet end that statement talking about fear of making the wrong choice. Almost all fear is eliminated when we reach the higher Chakras, because then we really have access to our Higher Self, who is the only Spirit Guide we will ever need, the Voice of our Conscience/The Voice of the Silence.

Then you point out that your Spirit Guide is promising you (essentially) love and money. This is the not the message of a transcendent being. At best it is your own wish to receive these things, they are noble things. There is nothing wrong with wanting financial stability and a woman to love, but its important to realize that they are also worldly things, and the love you should desire is the transcendent love, and the wealth you should desire is wisdom. With these two you can still have worldly wealth and love, but you will have so much more as well.

Last night I have a dream/vision. In this dream, I was attending a Buddhist gathering with a Hindu lecturer talking about meditation. I came late. As soon as I arrived, a monk dressed me up with a robe. So, I sat at the lecture with my colleagues.

So perhaps you should be studying more Buddhism and Hinduism? Mahayana Buddhism might interest you, as it has elements of Hindu Tantra and Deity devotion than many forms of Zen Buddhism do not have.

We were instructed to meditate on our third eye and to report what one was seeing, I and my colleague next to me saw light and this light shaped into a white table with a flower vase on it.

A white table is obviously a symbol of purity and stability. The vase upon it is a vessel, an empty vessel. Overall I interpret the table as being the need for purity in spiritual work, a teaching we find in every tradition and in Buddhism is taught as the Eightfold Path. The vase is the body, which in Zen meditation one is supposed to often visualize as being empty, ready to be filled with Light and Wisdom. Without a pure foundation, however, the vase cannot be filled, and no flower can grow/sustain itself from it.

The lecturer, this Hindu Guru, said that I didn't see the table. At this moment, I realized I was wearing a gold/red Abbot monk's robe. My head was shaved. I wanted to hide the robe because I realized I was not qualified to be an Abbott. I knew nothing about the life of a monk and ascetic life. I couldn't even answer some of the questions relating to the fundamentals of becoming the head of a monastery. Here, I meditate on my third eye again. This is what I saw in my vision.

Here your unconscious is really saying loud and clear what I point out above, as painful as it might be to look at. We are not always as developed as we think we are. Oftentimes on the path if we don't have guidance we fall into delusions of how much progress we have made. I know this from experience. The lecturer, who is qualified, doesn't see what you and the other guy see, and this transitions immediately into a realization that you are wearing a robe you are not qualified to wear and the self consciousness that comes with that. The lecturer here is the teacher, and he has transcended form. One way of taking his statement is not that he doesn't see it, but that he no longer believes in the illusion of any form, visionary or physical.

Yet its also my belief that we can desire only whats already possible for us. Your desire to wear that robe and know these things means that its possible for you to do so. Clearly your desire is strong enough to make this a reality if you continue to apply yourself to the Path.

Become a rebel might mean to rebel against your own beliefs and perceptions about reality, as well as about the benefits of walking the path. If we are on the path to gain financial security and human love, we are on the path ultimately for the wrong reason. Though these things may come.

May you find what you seek!
edit on 2011/10/22 by Seventhdoor because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

there are alternative ways of life, you dont have to be a sheeple with a mastercard.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't know what to say other than you've got a lot of courage to share this and I really respect you for that.

The only other thing I can say - which I just posted in another thread... You don't need anyone else's validation to know what you saw, dreamed, experience is REAL - for you. Let them call you nuts, or whatever. Just let it roll off like water beads off a duck. Please, don't let anyone steal your joy, your truth and DO NOT let them 'close you up' with their negativity.

Stay well and clear and best of luck to you!

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Thanks for the reply. This marriage theme wasn't just a marriage. I am "supposed" to be reunited with someone I loved in the past. Due to some tragic circumstances, we weren't together. I don't see it happening though.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hmmm...you do know that the spirit communicates to us using the most basic symbols in our psyche. You know, Jedi, it is psychology 101...

The "spirit" and psychology are like comparing apples and orangutans, the spirit can't function while psychology is in use. These man made ideas and terms bind the soul's abilities that far exceed anything the mind can comprehend. Being "out of one's mind" is actually the best way to communicate with spirit.
If we all combined our "out of mind" abilities, the physical and mental horrors of this world would change in 5 seconds.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hmmm...Carl Jung's Analytical Psychology.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What always amazes me is that some people often times say "pics or it didn't happen" or "where's the proof?", but these same people believe every word that is fed to them from the government, NASA, doctors, the new's media, etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Your going to be put into a very serious situation , the message that was sent to you, was from a very, very close friend. He wants you fight
You know who this person is

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Maybe you overlooked the real message of the dream; to become a monk. I leave in 5 days to travel to the other side of the globe and ordain as a monk.

Peace.

P.S. The most rebellious thing you can do is let go of all attachment to that which you are rebelling against.
edit on 22-10-2011 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Yes, I have pondered such a thought.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Last night I have a dream/vision. In this dream, I was attending a Buddhist gathering with a Hindu lecturer talking about meditation. I came late. As soon as I arrived, a monk dressed me up with a robe. So, I sat at the lecture with my colleagues. We were instructed to meditate on our third eye and to report what one was seeing, I and my colleague next to me saw light and this light shaped into a white table with a flower vase on it. The lecturer, this Hindu Guru, said that I didn't see the table. At this moment, I realized I was wearing a gold/red Abbot monk's robe. My head was shaved. I wanted to hide the robe because I realized I was not qualified to be an Abbott. I knew nothing about the life of a monk and ascetic life. I couldn't even answer some of the questions relating to the fundamentals of becoming the head of a monastery. Here, I meditate on my third eye again. This is what I saw in my vision.

It was titled "Instructions to how to become a rebel." So, it wasn't so much of a sounded business plan but it is about the need to rebel.

I assume my path to my future is rested on the meaning of this blueprint. Who faxed this blueprint? Someone I know from this world or another psychological metaphor?

What is interesting here is that I had something similar to your dream. I remember only a glimpse of it but I cant assure you what I remember was a dream. This episode consisted of me being in front of many Japanese/Chinese people. These were sitting legs crossed from what I know and I felt like I was the center of attraction because they were all looking at me. I do not remember the fact of it being Buddhism because those people where I was had some hair, but still it was a meeting similar to what you describe.

About the rebellious part of it I recently had a consideration of rebelling myself against the system because of the way many leaders live life with a consideration of it being like "a game" which is not the way I perceive life indeed.

Maybe/maybe not this is the same dream you had but I feel a great similarity concerning yours and mine. I had to tell you.

Keep up the good work, meditating can be of great relief during this time brother.

Namaste,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitsuzen
What always amazes me is that some people often times say "pics or it didn't happen" or "where's the proof?", but these same people believe every word that is fed to them from the government, NASA, doctors, the new's media, etc.

Also, what bewildered me is that someone would try to engage you in a discourse on the various meanings of spiritual and philosophy matters when that person does not even see and understand ANY meanings in matters relating to the Spiritual realm. Is like we are on a different frequency as one would say. Or speaking in different languages. That would be a face palmed moment though....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
were you trying to become a rebel, before this visions ?

I have been a rebel since 18. I am in my 30s. I have rejected everything I have been taught. I have re-evaluated all values. Today's world, especially in America, has little reference to me. I could pack my stuff and leave this country if needed. No regrets. Of course, I need to know where I am going.

You will always be, where you are...

That you maintain that you are, 'on a surfboard' - 'freefalling', approach each wave with instinct, in freefall, learn how to fly...
You will always Be where you are supposed to be, even when you have no idea what is happening and how it happened...your mission is to use all you have learnt, at the moment of decision. Observe openings, observe the consequences of those openings...in the split nano-second in which it takes to do this, all you have learnt will propel you to a 'place', commensurate with your understanding of the mechanics of the 'journey'.
No 'location', situation, experience is wrong, because it is a function of your understanding of these mechanics.
If a location, situation, experience, is too much, remove yourself from it. That is your choice to make...and must be understood to mean that, in this way, you have chosen from a myriad of probable and possible scenarios connected to you, which may or may not, be played out at some later stage.

Akushla

new topics

top topics

join