It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone believe that Gaddafi did not die yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by fordrew

I think that perhaps the dead body may be a look-a-like.....and the real Gaddafi has had plastic surgery and been given a new name.

It is NOT a look alike. Gaddafi was way too vain to go into hiding in another country. Same with Saddam. That's why they were both caught in their OWN countries. In their own hometowns. Not somewhere else. It was their country dammit...and to hell with whoever is trying to remove them from power.

That was both of their ways of thinking. They wouldn't leave. They had no reason to. It was the invaders, or traitors who should leave. I guarantee both Gaddafi and Saddam right up until the point of their own deaths believed they would one day be back in full control of THEIR country.

They were about power. Not deception. Changing their own appearance or leaving their country proves to themselves they have no power anymore. And I don't mean growing a beard or hiding in a tunnel. But permanently changing their appearance. They both hid to avoid dying at that particular moment.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No picture : Not dead!
Picture: Not him!

Some people just believe everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Yeaa. About that.

ibnlive.in.com...

'Gaddafi's body put on display in shopping centre'

In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gaddafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping centre. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site's guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men.

If you doubt his death what better way to confirm it to be there in person and confirm it yourself?

The top pic looks like the son that was "killed"....

The Son ... (Several Pics Down on the Page)

I got this in email.....

don't know the source.

They are focusing on the mouth features and maybe the hair ?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
reply to post by longtermproject

In a court, without DNA, there is no proof. How is this any different?

there is no court needed.... his country doesnt follow US law... dont see how this applies....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by longtermproject
ok so they catch Saddam, they leak the hanging, the conspiracy starts that it wasn't him... even though EVERYONE close to him said it was....

Saddam was nwo. Its not hard to fake your death when you have several billion dollars worth of wealth.

They shoot Osama in the face, and dump his body at sea to supposedly prevent angering the muslims for how he died.... the conspiracy is started that he didn't die, because his body wasn't shown, even though EVERYONE close to him said he died....

where is the body? also Agent bin laden was a CIA plant.

Now the NTC fighters kill Gaddafi, after Nato killed most of his security force in a bombing run, they show his obviously scared lifeless face all over tv and yet you still don't believe he is dead... even though EVERYONE close to him said it was him.....

he was a CIA shill.Oh and the NTC "fighters" are allied with al-quaeda.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Do you see what I am getting at? It doesn't matter the evidence, people on here are just plain crazy.... I can kind of see how there would be a conspiracy with Osama, since noone outside of a certain circle has seen the pictures, but seriously.... Gaddafi is dead.... the NTC fighters had no way of staging his death with an actor... get over it already

NTC is a terrorist organization allied with al-quaeda armed by CIA. Gaddafi was a CIA operative too. That whole "conflict" was fake. Nwo just squashed another country in a sly clever staged way.

You have got to be joking......

Ehr.. Wut?

/thread

Right you keep telling yourself that. Its not hard for someone with over a billion dollars worth of wealth(or several) to stage thier own death.
edit on 22-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

verifiable proof that any of the above were shills?

the dude had been running scared for months... he hid in a drainage ditch when he was caught sneaking out....

So many of you wouldnt accept the truth if it was stamped on your own forehead....

Its ok, I bet he is hiding with loch ness eh?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I guess he is dead, but the body in display is not his.
First of all, I am very surprised that they found him in Sirte. There were reports that he is hiding in the southern desert one week before, but would he come to besieged Sirte? Wanted to die in his hometown? But IO supposed that he wanted to live.
Another thing, that immediately caught my eye - the body is too young to be 70 years old.
Gaddafi had an appendix removed, but the body has no scar at all.
Ears are different from what I can find on older photos.
Also the fact that he was captured the next day Clinton arrived should be taken into consideration.

Mutassim Gaddafi is a no doubt real case instead.

I guess no way to check if the body is real Gaddafi will be provided.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join