It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone believe that Gaddafi did not die yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeaa. About that.

ibnlive.in.com...

'Gaddafi's body put on display in shopping centre'

In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gaddafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping centre. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site's guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men.

If you doubt his death what better way to confirm it to be there in person and confirm it yourself?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hmmm theres just something not right here, he doesnt really look dead... more sleeping if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Hmmm theres just something not right here, he doesnt really look dead... more sleeping if you ask me.

facepalm

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpongeBeard

Originally posted by roughycannon

facepalm

I was joking...

facepalm

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I think that perhaps the dead body may be a look-a-like.....and the real Gaddafi has had plastic surgery and been given a new name.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't really think anyone was around him enough to ID a body 100%.

I prefer the DNA and facial recognition analysis route at determining a positive ID.
That's generally my requirement due to it's high accuracy rating compared to just simply eyeballing it and or listening to random posters on the Internet say it is or it isn't him.

How would I know if it's him? All I saw were photos of him in 2d, no 3d full inspections like if I had met the guy in real life.

Another issue with judging the appearance is that there are tons of 'doubles' or 'look-a-likes' around the world and most important leaders or high profile figures utilize these look-a-likes to help avoid assassinations or other security reasons.

So, even though it doesn't really make a difference in the long run, I prefer to play it safe and just await the DNA evidence or facial recognition analysis (but I admit I don't have my hopes up for something that good ever surfacing).

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by fordrew

I think that perhaps the dead body may be a look-a-like.....and the real Gaddafi has had plastic surgery and been given a new name.

No way to know.

We need independent investigations and documented data to pour over.

There isn't any, nor will there probably be any, considering the political instability unleashed within Libya at this point.

Any evidence for or against will be lost in the rubble and ashes by now. It would take a miracle to get anything concrete at this point.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Whatever the truth is, the fact remains that he isn't ruling Libya any more.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ok so they catch Saddam, they leak the hanging, the conspiracy starts that it wasn't him... even though EVERYONE close to him said it was....

They shoot Osama in the face, and dump his body at sea to supposedly prevent angering the muslims for how he died.... the conspiracy is started that he didn't die, because his body wasn't shown, even though EVERYONE close to him said he died....

Now the NTC fighters kill Gaddafi, after Nato killed most of his security force in a bombing run, they show his obviously scared lifeless face all over tv and yet you still don't believe he is dead... even though EVERYONE close to him said it was him.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Do you see what I am getting at? It doesn't matter the evidence, people on here are just plain crazy.... I can kind of see how there would be a conspiracy with Osama, since noone outside of a certain circle has seen the pictures, but seriously.... Gaddafi is dead.... the NTC fighters had no way of staging his death with an actor... get over it already

You have got to be joking......

/thread

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Whatever the truth is, the fact remains that he isn't ruling Libya any more.

Is that agood thing?

What kind of people, torture a man to death, put him on display and defail his remains?

Good, honest people? or mass murderers?

is one mass murderer better than another mass murderer, only if you think it matters WHO he murders ... if you think we are all human beings. You should not ...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is not the same as with Osama though, THAT is definitely questionable, but I feel in my gut that they really did catch Gaddhafi this time. Hilary's reaction was quite genuinely reptilian, she took pleasure in the news which is different than the relief in not having to keep a dead boogeyman alive in the public's minds like with Osama.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
the guy was shot in the stomach and beaten in the street, if you don't believe it watch the video, if you don't believe that and want DNA evidence or something, i know they are 'chucking him in the sea ala osama' but there was blood on the gun they shot him with, and the same video I speak of shows them placing said gun into storage.

ed: on topic, he dead man.
edit on 22/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
lets put the shoe on the other foot

to any doubters -

prove the dead man is not the colonel

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

In a court, without DNA, there is no proof. How is this any different?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't think it really matters if he's dead or alive, fact is he or his sons won't be part of the new Libya.....which is about to go back 500 years.

In all honesty, do you all really care? Seriously?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
reply to post by longtermproject

In a court, without DNA, there is no proof. How is this any different?

Exactly.

If we are going to taint our soul by condemning someone, or investing ourselves in a point of view about such a controversial and emotional topic, I would prefer to have actual evidence.

People spouting off their beliefs and presenting it as fact can only convince me so much. Actual evidence is what really convinces me and gets me to devote myself to believing in such things.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I don't think it really matters if he's dead or alive, fact is he or his sons won't be part of the new Libya.....which is about to go back 500 years.

In all honesty, do you all really care? Seriously?

I care that the whole world is being turned into a ghetto. (A bombed out ghetto at that..)

Where everyone is poor except the top 20 real humans, and to hell with the rest of us cattle.

I care about tomorrow sucking. Pisses me off.

I want a better tomorrow.
What else do I have to live for?
edit on 22-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Based on the last moments videos, I have no doubt Muammar Gaddafi is dead. The same for Saddam Hussein.

However, Osama bin Laden death was doubtful and questionable.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Yeaa. About that.

ibnlive.in.com...

'Gaddafi's body put on display in shopping centre'

In Misrata, residents crowded into long lines to get a chance to view the body of Gaddafi, which was laid out on a mattress on the floor of an emptied-out vegetable and onions freezer at a local shopping centre. The body had apparently been stowed in the freezer in an attempt to keep it out of the public eye, but once the location was known, that intention was swept away in the overwhelming desire of residents to see the man they so deeply despised. Men, women and children filed in to take their picture with the body. The site's guards had even organized separate visiting hours for families and single men.

If you doubt his death what better way to confirm it to be there in person and confirm it yourself?

Saddam had doubles. Its not uncommon for paranoid dictators that are targeted by the nwo to have doubles.

Is it him or one of his doubles?

Thats the question here.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
ok so they catch Saddam, they leak the hanging, the conspiracy starts that it wasn't him... even though EVERYONE close to him said it was....

Saddam was nwo. Its not hard to fake your death when you have several billion dollars worth of wealth.

They shoot Osama in the face, and dump his body at sea to supposedly prevent angering the muslims for how he died.... the conspiracy is started that he didn't die, because his body wasn't shown, even though EVERYONE close to him said he died....

where is the body? also Agent bin laden was a CIA plant.

Now the NTC fighters kill Gaddafi, after Nato killed most of his security force in a bombing run, they show his obviously scared lifeless face all over tv and yet you still don't believe he is dead... even though EVERYONE close to him said it was him.....

he was a CIA shill.Oh and the NTC "fighters" are allied with al-quaeda.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Do you see what I am getting at? It doesn't matter the evidence, people on here are just plain crazy.... I can kind of see how there would be a conspiracy with Osama, since noone outside of a certain circle has seen the pictures, but seriously.... Gaddafi is dead.... the NTC fighters had no way of staging his death with an actor... get over it already

NTC is a terrorist organization allied with al-quaeda armed by CIA. Gaddafi was a CIA operative too. That whole "conflict" was fake. Nwo just squashed another country in a sly clever staged way.

You have got to be joking......

Ehr.. Wut?

/thread

Right you keep telling yourself that. Its not hard for someone with over a billion dollars worth of wealth(or several) to stage thier own death.
edit on 22-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join