It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michaels Air Force Base Colorado.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I was watching a special a few years ago on Area 51. It was your standard conspiracy theory stuff except for the end. The writer- photojournalist made an interesting statement. He stated that Area 51 is now somewhat void of highly secret black projects and these new projects have been moved to relatively unknown base in the Colorado Rockies called Michaels Air Force Base. He stated the reason is toxic waste polution of area 51 from 50 years of experimental development, and the high level of interest Area 51 is experiencing in the last 15 years due to aliens, the aurora project, etc. Being the skeptic I am, I tried to do some investigation via the internet on this suposed base. I can find nothing on Michaels Air Force base in Colorado. Can anyone help?

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Kano]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Is there any way to filter out messages for ongoing games, so people don't start thinking this stuff is real?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I find this really interesting. A while backl i was looking at some info. on this. There used to be websites on three places. Michales AFB Minot AFB and Area 21 along with Area 51. Michals AFB and Area 21 are the same place. There used to be alot of web info on these. Now as i look i come up with nothing. Minot is a place in N.D. They do weapons testing there and it is also a storage facility for new tec. and biologicol weapons i think but am not completly sure on that. I wish you the best of luck in digging up more information.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Watchman
Is there any way to filter out messages for ongoing games, so people don't start thinking this stuff is real?

could you please explain
exactly what you mean

-

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theshiv

Hi,
Michaels Air force base is actually in Utah, 40 miles north of Delta, it consists mainly of one long runway and a few buildings, I live in Delta and have personally seen it. Dugway proving grounds, and the Toole Army Depot are also near by. It is in restricted air space much like Area 51.
I hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theshiv

On a post some time ago by "theshiv", I live in Delta Utah, and am familiar with Michael Air force Base, It is in a severely restricted area much like the famous area 51 in Nevada. The base is part of the Dugway Proving grounds, it lies in the largest restricted area in the country. I have personally seen the air strip from the air, ( I am a pilot) even though access is definitely prohibited due to weapons testing of all types on the range, its existence is well know in this area. I checked and you can see the air strip on Google earth (you can also see the base at area 51)
Most of the folks who live here in Delta have at one time or another seen some pretty strange things, usually lights in the air at night, over the restricted area, I guess when you live next to it you kind of get to where its not that unusual any more. Hope this helps.
"ghostrider64"

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostrider64
reply to post by theshiv

On a post some time ago by "theshiv", I live in Delta Utah, and am familiar with Michael Air force Base, It is in a severely restricted area much like the famous area 51 in Nevada. The base is part of the Dugway Proving grounds, it lies in the largest restricted area in the country. I have personally seen the air strip from the air, ( I am a pilot) even though access is definitely prohibited due to weapons testing of all types on the range, its existence is well know in this area. I checked and you can see the air strip on Google earth (you can also see the base at area 51)
Most of the folks who live here in Delta have at one time or another seen some pretty strange things, usually lights in the air at night, over the restricted area, I guess when you live next to it you kind of get to where its not that unusual any more. Hope this helps.
"ghostrider64"

These would be on account of normal testing and aircraft.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ive lived in utah half my life, seen abnormal flying object over Michaels Air force Base enought to lose count. its out in the middel of polluted desert where chemical and biological warfare items had been tested in the far past, no one can get out there unless they are on perimeter of Dugway.

it more of a place where UAV/UCAV and other unmanned systems get tested, thats why when people see stuff that looks like UFOS, they are usually small drone thpes of aircraft being tested. the infamous hovering garbage can or r2d2 thing has been spotted fliying above there before. it seems to have simular properties to UFO flight,...

so if the dude has been there he has access to the base.

ive worked there before looking in the ground for old unexploded munitions from bombing test, using hydrogen imaging through University of Utah as a student in the early 90's

once saw 2 blue flashes that looked like a welding illumination go all the way accross the horizon while i was on top of twin peaks, Wasatch Range.

it was alarming enough to get us to hike down 3 hours in the dark to make sure we didnt get bombed by soviet union in the 80's.

twin peaks can see over the Oquirrh range and the other western ranges exposing alot of the sky... like 60 mile so the flash was huge... the noise came also later than the flash, like a slowed down fart noise....

top topics

join