It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Space Station <-> Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I couldn't find any info about the subject "ISS Area 51 flyover". I mean do the astronauts have permission to look out of their windows and observe any activities over restricted area(s) (in general). (Holloman AFB even has restricted air space up until space I think....)

I don't think they have clearence for doing so, do they...

I'm sure they would've seen, let's say a "black triangle" from above by now, don't you think?

(just some thought food in the morning
)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
I'm sure they would've seen, let's say a "black triangle" from above by now, don't you think?

Remember that they would be about 380km (240 miles) away from any such hypothetical aircraft.
How much do you think they would see?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
They have seen a lot of ufo's in space, astronauts are reporting them to mission control!
I used a report in one of my tracks
soundcloud.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
given you probably couldnt tell where it was just from having a look out of a windows without a map and unless the UFO is probably several miles in diameter and glowing like a 1990's rave concert i doubt you could see anythingwith the naked eye and i'm sure anything in area 51 thats more sensitive than todays menu is buried deep underground

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I couldn't find any info about the subject "ISS Area 51 flyover". I mean do the astronauts have permission to look out of their windows and observe any activities over restricted area(s) (in general). (Holloman AFB even has restricted air space up until space I think....)

)

Google "Skylab Incident." In the 1970's (I think), an astronaut photographed Area 51. They were specifically told not to do this. There are a few interesting documents regarding this on the internet.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

)

Google "Skylab Incident." In the 1970's (I think), an astronaut photographed Area 51. They were specifically told not to do this. There are a few interesting documents regarding this on the internet.

Thanks for your hint about the Skylab incident, I will research it

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

No problem. Cheers!

top topics

join