It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien voices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Guess you just wait and see what happens.
Practice staying calm the next time it happens, maybe you'll learn something.
Staying in control would be your best bet.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Calm is good, I try.I was calm outside when this happened.I know what happened to me.This voice was very mechanical.It also sounded like a very attractive woman, very seductive. It was a first, an experience.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The closest thing to what you are talking about that has happened to me happened at a haunted hotel I stayed at when I was younger.

I had just laid down to go to sleep at around midnight. About 5 minutes later I heard the disembodied voice of a woman saying my name very near to my ear. " Scott...Scotty", in a way like it was trying to get my attention. I had a camera on the bedside table and snapped a picture in the direction of the voice, but nothing out of the ordinary showed up in the picture.

She did not sound mechanical at all. Very human...Friendly.

At first my brain interpreted it as my mom of all people. But she was about 500 miles away. There was no female in the room.

But that hotel was known to have a whispering woman.... Ghost,not alien.I talk more about it in a thread I made if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know. Not quite what you are looking for... But, it is something, I guess.
edit on 21-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Scotty,was your mom alive during this trip?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Has anyone else been in contact with a female alien who has sounded half mechanical and half human.

What that's it , a one line post as a thread , where the hell has the quality control gone on the forum

With all the one line posts and now one line threads this place is turning into Twitter

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
It read like the typical opening line of a hypnotist. that's just what it sounded (or rather 'felt') like to me.
So if you blank out straight away i don't think you have much control over it.
Think about it.
Loud, overbearing, booming voice. Female.
Add to this the possibility of machine's to emit certain wavelengths or whatever to influence your brain activity and the fact you weren't expecting it and you have a pretty damn effective form of hypnotisim.
never obearing, just clear and booming, like it was amplified,far away, but in the next room, then as i was unable to cope, it was gone

my sugestion would be, if it happens again, just try to use telepathy and (try) to say "what".
i say try, because when your mind is being overwhelmed, even one word is difficult.
then you will receive the message.
look at the experience from a scientific and spiritual view, not fear.
when you accept your fate, fear is no longer a factor.
think of what a dog or rabbit has to accept as it's fate, when it becomes part of your family.

you are in charge of your life, keep all things positive.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hmmm ..... Glados ?

edit on 21-10-2011 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Brethren,

Do not be deceived, that voice is nothing but your imagination longing for a female companion! Our Alien Brothers do not send the female gender to do their work when it involves the nurturing of us as we exist in Axis-I Reality. The females of their Kind watch over their young, while our Brothers take care of us in this realm due to our ghastly amount of violence and hatred, they refuse to allow such pure beings to be exposed to it. I long for the day that I may mate with a female Alien but as my Third Eye is open and my Zertix Matter long activated, I am guaranteed that day! Truth, knowledge, wisdom! Reach The Opening!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
countless reason for hearing voices in your head, I'm glad I believe because of something way more extraordinary.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

post by TheTrueBeliever
I long for the day that I may mate with a female Alien but as my Third Eye is open and my Zertix Matter long activated

Now that's just naughty

Whats a Zertix ?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Zertix Matter is a sacred and ancient gift from our Brothers that exists in our blood. In order to refrain from veering off topic, I will suggest to you to read my original writings on the matter:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe you were abducted and they put a chip in your ear. Now they talk to you through the computer...or you could be picking up internet signals whenever you pass by a wireless connection.....(not serious)

SERIOUS NOW: If you are hearing things, have the fillings in your teeth checked, sometimes you can pick up radio signals through fillings.....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

True story here, no joke.

Try describing what you were doing at the time and what exactly happened in a clear paragraph or few, then people may start to take you more seriously.

People hear strange noises all the time. Nothing special, at least without a description.

Where were you to, inside or outside. Time of day, anything else unusual? Your vision, medication you may be taking or possibly your mood at the time. It would also be helpful to mention if you have had any strange dreams lately or suddenly felt lost.

Its important to describe these things if you are being truthful, because then it can be ruled out by process of elimination if you are absolutely sure. One line doesn't give much information to what you may have witnessed.

EDIT:

Originally posted by SuzMc
SERIOUS NOW: If you are hearing things, have the fillings in your teeth checked, sometimes you can pick up radio signals through fillings.....

Are you for real? That's very interesting and may explain a few things about me... i'm going to look into that rofl.
edit on 21/10/2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As any married man could tell you if you'd just ask them: It's you mother-in-law...

And she's coming for (another) visit. Arrival: day after tomorrow. Departure: indeterminate; perhaps next year. Perhaps not.

Father-in-law prefers she doesn't return at all.

Oh yeah: and her voice will get deeper and slightly more metallic with each passing day.

Actually, your wife is starting to sound like her as well...

You may want to head over to the pub and think this through. Ask a few mates for their opinion. That'll help you see things (but not necessarily 'hear' things) a bit more clearly.

Cheerio!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Has anyone else been in contact with a female alien who has sounded half mechanical and half human.

Antonio Villas Boas described the female alien he met as making "barking noises."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join