It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien voices

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Has anyone else been in contact with a female alien who has sounded half mechanical and half human.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Not personally, the guys at your local asylum probably even know her name though.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It is scary,but it did happen

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Has anyone else been in contact with a female alien who has sounded half mechanical and half human.

Yes.. she does adverts on the internet.

She tried to get me to buy her once, to put on my... err... website..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
When you hear the voice, you have a definite feeling that the speaker is in control,it makes you look around, brings a real feel of terror to your being

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It is scary,but it did happen

Waiting to hear the story, so far it isn't much of a thread...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I went out for a cigarette, then I heard the voice, it was clear,half mechanical and half human,sounded somewhat like it was coming from a big room with no furniture

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
this is weird i had a very WEIRD dream about a lady which i tought was fake/not human type of robot or maybe alien controling a person.

i rememeber she tried getting me to make love to her and i just felt weirded out and didnt end up doig nothing.

she was so weird and fake...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It was a big booming voice,addreessed me , then started I shut down.It was beyond what i could take in at the moment

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
True story here, no joke.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Ok so what did it say exactly?
I once heard a disembodied voice that was raspy and it said simply "Coming for you"
obviously this freaked me out a bit but i haven't ever heard anything like this before or since.

So what did it say?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
In a booming voice, she said joe, im going to start talking to you,i want you to hear me, that was the last i heard.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have a hunch it might be a black ops field test... If it was really an alien with supposedly superior intellect, you would think it could have conveyed something more meaningful..

I would not ever respond to it in any way, not even one response to let it know you even hear it.. then see if it makes any threats.. if it uses threats to provoke a response, it could just be humans..
edit on 21-10-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I make jokes , I laugh, but when you hear a voice like this, so mechanical,but yet so human, you know you are dealing with a different type of being. Also, it sounded booming, like a room with no furniture,i say that because the clarity was so great

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I would +1 the governmental field test theory. OP what all did you do prior to hearing the voice?
edit on 21-10-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I assume the voices were piped into my mind,that leaves me with the looney tune factor,thats fine too

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

In a booming voice, she said joe, im going to start talking to you,i want you to hear me, that was the last i heard.
Why are you posting your story in short separate replies. If you posted your full story in the OP then people would at least try to take you more seriously. Just saying

edit on 21-10-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It is overwhelming to hear a voice like that,i am still shocked

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It read like the typical opening line of a hypnotist. that's just what it sounded (or rather 'felt') like to me.
So if you blank out straight away i don't think you have much control over it.
Think about it.
Loud, overbearing, booming voice. Female.
Add to this the possibility of machine's to emit certain wavelengths or whatever to influence your brain activity and the fact you weren't expecting it and you have a pretty damn effective form of hypnotisim.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
It read like the typical opening line of a hypnotist. that's just what it sounded (or rather 'felt') like to me.
So if you blank out straight away i don't think you have much control over it.
Think about it.
Loud, overbearing, booming voice. Female.
Add to this the possibility of machine's to emit certain wavelengths or whatever to influence your brain activity and the fact you weren't expecting it and you have a pretty damn effective form of hypnotisim.
never obearing, just clear and booming, like it was amplified,far away, but in the next room, then as i was unable to cope, it was gone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join