It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every thing I eat tasts spoiled, help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This happened to my wife a little over a year ago. Ended up being a sinus infection, doc gave her some antibiotics and it was all cleared up a week later.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
WEBMD SAYS YOU
GOT CANCER

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I am curious about the acidic alkaline possibility.

I should mention I am a celiac so I avoid grains all together, just because it is easier than trying to cook with gluten replacements.

I also don't eat processed foods.

The thing that really got me worried was the chocolate having a sour after taste.

I am going to try the vinegar. I have raw apple cider vinegar in my cupboard.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I have never had pine nuts that I am aware of. I do take supplements though as I have been nutrients deficient in the past.

I had to goggle acidic and alkaline foods but based on what I read, I have a more alkaline diet that's low in acidic food.

edit on 21-10-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Hrmm.. I think the best advice then as has been said, -- get checked by your doc - or go to one whos on. I've never known a practise to not have a doc on hand, but you say yours is away for 2 weeks? Definitely dont let that be a reason you dont go.

Your health is more important than their holidays...

if it came down to it, go to a hospital, and make them give you a urine test, and put a pin prick of blood in the urine to make them actually check you out entirely.

thats a desperate method however, I wouldn't recommend it.. but if you cannot see a doctor any other way, damn the system!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

My first thought when I heard that is that it may be a sign of a stroke. Wiers smells and tastes is one of the symptoms of stroke.

If you can't see your doc for 2 weeks, get a new doc for Christ sake! If you have a potentially serious health problem, you should never have to wait that long.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
keep us informed

this is interestingggggg

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Oh my! Hope that will never happen to me! I think it is more like to be pregnant...this is the better option!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Go and see a Doctor. Consider, Steve Jobs refused medical care when he could have been saved as he did not want to violate his body with a knife and tried "alternative medicine". Result? When he had tried these and went back a few weeks later, they told him it had gone terminal and HE DIED.

Another possibility is a parasite. IFor example, constantly smelling burning rubber is an indication ofroud worms eating and breeding in your brain. It is one of the last signs when it is still treatable.

If it is not a tumor or worms, other possibilities...

- We gave up all GMO food for a couple of years. Now, every time we have chips or GMO stuff, we can taste it and we get sick.

- Head injury from a bump.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This could have many causes, from a deficiency (such as Zinc) to serious problems.
See a doctor, and make sure your supplements are right for you.
Zinc deficiency can cause changes in taste and smell.
www.nutritional-supplements-health-guide.com...

Also ask around in your area if other people have the same problem - it could even be environmental, with all the petrol-chemical spillages into shower and drinking water these days.
edit on 24-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well it's definitely a sinus/ear infection. Definitely not pregnant, though you guys had me scared. It's weird because I have suffered from chronic sinus infections for years but I have never had this happen. This was an atypical sinus infection for me though. Thanks for all the advice.
edit on 30-10-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join