It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to heal through Healing Codes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi guys, I have read whole book, Healing Codes,
Healing codes is basically healing technique which focuses on 4 your energetic spots, or places. It is something similar like EFT (emotional freedom technique), in which you tap on specific points on your body and say an intention.
Here you focus on specific feelings, you choose past memories that bother you, assign them how much they bother you, and what specific feeling they invoke in you, then say a prayer and do hand movements for 6 minutes. This can be used to heal any mental or physical problem you have.
BUT what confuses me is how exactly you do all that stuff. I read that book,but it left me very confused.
Do any of you guys have any experience with that? How do you do it?
Do you focus on your specific issue while you do the healing, or your perfect self?
I have inflammed skin,I have tried many things, nothing worked so far (still has to try witch hazel and raw shea butter, which gave me DestinyOne, but I will stick with one cream for couple of more days, and if it will not work, I will switch it for Destinys medication).
Thank you

Here is the review:
Healing Codes

The Healing Codes are a form of energy medicine. They work on four healing centers of the body. You use your fingers to point at these energy centers, described as “pointing your fingers like little flashlights toward the healing center.” I would guess they are called “codes” because there are set sequences. You might point at healing center #1 with the fingers of both hands, then point to healing center #2 with your right hand and at the same time point at healing center #3 with your left hand. Then you might point the fingers of both hands at healing center #4. It varies. Each code has its own unique sequence.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Interesting might have to check this out, thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Healing codes is a very famous technique of healing yourself, funny that I found out about it only day before yesterday. It has actually over 18 500 000 searches on google,lol. It is like living on Earth and finding out only recently that Obama is a president of US.
Anyways, I read many testimonials, it has huge success,people were able to heal various mental and health problems,including incurable diseases,or hardly curable diseases, like cancers. It really is a miracle.
Problem is,that it is quite difficult to understand in book. It makes one confused on how to heal yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have a funny suspicion that there is something to that healing codes idea.
Just yesterday I was reading an article about energetic healing and I recalled the "Sign of the Cross", gesture used by Catholics, and was wondering if there could be a tie-in between those bodily movements and the chakras in those areas. And specifically i wondered as well, if the sequence of movements or the hand used to perform the gestures could create different effects. Thanks for getting my gears goin!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Healing codes is a very famous technique of healing yourself, funny that I found out about it only day before yesterday. It has actually over 18 500 000 searches on google,lol. It is like living on Earth and finding out only recently that Obama is a president of US.
Anyways, I read many testimonials, it has huge success,people were able to heal various mental and health problems,including incurable diseases,or hardly curable diseases, like cancers. It really is a miracle.
Problem is,that it is quite difficult to understand in book. It makes one confused on how to heal yourself.

As a cancer surivor I'm always interested in different healing methods, this is really cool, thanks again!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by balanc3
I have a funny suspicion that there is something to that healing codes idea.
Just yesterday I was reading an article about energetic healing and I recalled the "Sign of the Cross", gesture used by Catholics, and was wondering if there could be a tie-in between those bodily movements and the chakras in those areas. And specifically i wondered as well, if the sequence of movements or the hand used to perform the gestures could create different effects. Thanks for getting my gears goin!

Looking for conspiracy behind it?
haha
Anyways, SIgn of Cross may definitely be related to chakras. BUT what caught my interest, hand movement that are described in Healing Codes,and especially one between eyebrowns, looks exactly like sign of cross.
There must be something in it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Np dude, glad to hear about your success of healing yourself and still being among us
.Definitely check the technique,it seems to be very successful.
Also check EFT
, it may help as well

Originally posted by Farnhold

As a cancer surivor I'm always interested in different healing methods, this is really cool, thanks again!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's a much less elaborated form of reiki self-treatment mixed with autosuggestions, prayers and a special breathing technique (pranayama). Occidentals may like it very much but reiki, self-reiki, tai chi, qi gong and even craniosacral therapy, in my opinion, will bring more concrete results.

new topics

top topics

join