It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi Body & Video **Warning - Video Shows the Dead Body**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As most of us are aware, Moammar Gadhafi, has reportedly been killed. Reports of it are all over the web and MSM. However, that is not the focus on my thread. This is a piggy back thread, but I am posting it because I did not see a thread about it in the search page.

My question is this. Why is the MSM showing video of his dead body, but we never got to see proof of Bin Laden? Yeah, there are different circumstances as to how each person was taken down, and Gadhafi was not taken out by a military operation, but still...why show one and not the other? Especially when there are not as many people interested in seeing this, as opposed to Bin Laden?

Anyway, here is the LINK to the CNN Live Blog with the story and video. I am sure it has been posted before, but it ties into my question of why show his body, as opposed to the "world's most wanted man."

If a similar thread has been posted, please remove this one.
edit on 20-10-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: added warning in the title for the video content

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Billionaires do not get killed. They get employed by the USG.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Whats up with no wrinkles at all on his face? He had plastic surgery while NATO bombed the # out of Libya? LOL?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
here is a video from al jazeera

Graphic (if it's real)

A picture taken from another video looks DIFFERENT !

Graphic Picture .. click at your own risk!

graphic video below....
scroll s-l-o-w-l-y

and another report....

The body of deposed Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is being taken to a location which is being kept secret for security reasons

Security Reasons?
BUT...he's already dead

edit on Oct-20-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They probably do not want anyone tampering with the body. That is all that I can think of.
edit on 20-10-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: changed phrasing

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That's worse than the Saddam Huessin hanging. How can you PROVE that's really him, lying there DEAD? Sorry, not buying it. Where's the FATAL blow? If he was hit with a bomb....i don't think he'd look so clean. Besides.....in this day n age....i dont believe ANYTHING that comes from the television! Hollywood can make ANYTHING look believable. It's ALL a staged act, and this is no different. Just like this. Welp....there goes another 'boogie man'. Who's next?

Watch this trailer...then, go rent the movie. It reveals a whoooole lot about how things get done.

In other words......we're ALL being played for fools! WAKE UP...AND SMELL THE BS! Take a DEEP breath.

Here's another thing, you probably didn't know:Gadhafi's Man Made River in Libya

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I thought the same when I saw the restricted BBC pictures, but it was the commentary that caught my attention earlier, when they said his body had been taken to Misrata, so he's getting 'proper' treatment again unlike OBL. Then I suppose some would argue about that?
edit on 20-10-2011 by smurfy because: Fix Error.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Fair enough...or, they passed a long time ago, but their image was still useful.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by xuenchen

They probably do not want anyone tampering with the body. That is all that I can think of.
edit on 20-10-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: changed phrasing

yes because it wasn't desecrated already by all the mob of people stompin on his head/shooting his dead body etc.

truly sickening video and sickening behaviour.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I knew about that man made river. But you are correct, I am sure a lot of people do not. Thanks for the link. I cannot view the video now, but will later when I am home.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
My question is this. Why is the MSM showing video of his dead body, but we never got to see proof of Bin Laden? Yeah, there are different circumstances as to how each person was taken down, and Gadhafi was not taken out by a military operation, but still...why show one and not the other?

Because the US government was in possession of Bin Laden's body, and the US would have to have filmed/ photographed his body and distributed it and therefore insult Muslims in the process. The video and photos of Gadhafi are coming from Middle Eastern sources, so there are no such concerns. Now one might ask why Muslims would be insulted by the US government photographing a dead Muslim, but it's just fine for a Muslim to photograph a dead Muslim. There's probably not an easy answer to that question!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Yes, you are correct...but what I meant was they probably did not want people burning it, or tearing it apart, etc.

And what is up with all of the gun shots being fired in the air? Don't people realize that those bullets have to return back to ground level at some point, putting more people at risk?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thereisnologic

Your body does weird things when you die , he has no muscle tension in his face , its all relaxed so wrinkles become more predominant.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Thanks for answering my question. I see your point. And, correct, there probably is not an easy answer. One would think that the killing of a person would anger people more than photographing a dead body.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The bullet wont hurt you when it comes back down. It has its weighted velocity , which is even less when its been fired.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
sorry for the one liner this is not a drive by but i am going to continue to ramble until it switches to another line just so that i can ask this "How did he die?"

edit on 20-10-2011 by MissCoyote because: typos galour

nevermind he was shot in the head supposidely
edit on 20-10-2011 by MissCoyote because: read more

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I love how there are **WARNINGS** for a hoax picture. We've become so sensitive we have to warn each other when we are about to show a fake picture of someone's death.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cool video. This is the end result of those who are conquered by the muslim brotherhood, your corpse gets teabagged. All non-muslim nations convert now or your corpse will be teabagged for Allah!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
sorry for the one liner this is not a drive by but i am going to continue to ramble until it switches to another line just so that i can ask this "How did he die?"

edit on 20-10-2011 by MissCoyote because: typos galour

nevermind he was shot in the head supposidely
edit on 20-10-2011 by MissCoyote because: read more

I would venture a wild guess and say...

A Broken Heart

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

See, that is what I though, and then this summer, there was a little girl that was killed when a falling bullet struck her in the head. I did not think it was possible before that story. If I can find a link, I will post it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join